Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roy Jones Jr. calls out Big-N-Tall!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Roy Jones Jr. (23-5-0) is currently training for his fight with number 1 contender Otto Blatty. A reporter asked who he'd like to fight after his mandatory and he called "Big-N-Tall" out of retirement. "He beat me when I was young...I'm different and in my prime now! I'd light his ass up!"
CyruS
Roy Jones Jr. and his cracker jack toy belt is dead man walking for real light heavyweight champion of the world, Butkiss.
BigG
Butkiss hasn't defended his title in ages and his last fight was at CW.. Jones is the real champion.

But if Butkiss want's his title back, Jones will have no problem fighting him. We are VERY confident in Jones at this point. He beats EVERYONE 175 down.

Cyrus, let Jones KO Big-N-Tall.

What has Big-N-Tall been up since he retired BTW...has he been a trainer? a crackhead? laugh.gif
CyruS
Big-N-Tall is currently serving time in a mental institution. When he watched Oxy-Con-Mon destroy Terrence Tunney in one round, he went mad because he could not beat Tunney in 4 fights.

Butkiss has the true light heavyweight championship sitting on his mantle. Roy Jones has the belt he got from a cracker jack box. Direct quote from Butkiss himself btw. laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Let Big-N-Tall out for one more match.

Cyrus, I'm giving Big-N-Tall the chance of a lifetime...it would be a pretty big comeback if he beat Jones.

If Butkiss wants to fight the new SUPERSTAR/KING of the Light-Heavyweight division (yeah I said it...Roy Jones beats everyone from TOS to Butkiss...to Blatty...to Pascal...to Deep Freeze) then ITS ON. Jones will be rooting for Buttkiss to beat Angus..

I think Jones-Butkiss could be one of the better rivalries in league history.
CyruS
Big-N-Tall would need tuneups to prepare himself for a championship match. Big N Tall has been laid off for almost 4 months. And he can't even make Light Heavyweight anymore.
BigG
Roy Jones Jr. is NOT looking past Blatty at all. In fact, I expect this to be Jones toughest fight. But he's knocking Blatty out for sure. Maybe late in the fight. Depends how tough Blatty is.
Blayde
Jean Pascal is really interested in becoming a 2 division champion. Remember how he beat Jones in a 168 eliminator. He feels he can do it again.
BigG
That was CLOSE......Jones will kill him if they rematch.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 7 2008, 09:05 PM) [snapback]373916[/snapback]
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Let Big-N-Tall out for one more match.

Cyrus, I'm giving Big-N-Tall the chance of a lifetime...it would be a pretty big comeback if he beat Jones.

If Butkiss wants to fight the new SUPERSTAR/KING of the Light-Heavyweight division (yeah I said it...Roy Jones beats everyone from TOS to Butkiss...to Blatty...to Pascal...to Deep Freeze) then ITS ON. Jones will be rooting for Buttkiss to beat Angus..

I think Jones-Butkiss could be one of the better rivalries in league history.

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn

"Don't mention my name. Understand?"
BigG
Roy Jones Jr.

"You a soft bitch! Come step up to Light-Heavyweight and try to take my title!"
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 8 2008, 08:40 PM) [snapback]374041[/snapback]
Roy Jones Jr.

"You a soft bitch! Come step up to Light-Heavyweight and try to take my title!"

Deep Freeze is retired and has no intention of making a comeback. Besides, Jones wouldn't be able to make him an offer that he couldn't refuse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.