Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ricky Hatton went on 4-day drinkin' binge over the holiday...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Method
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/other_..._out_suing.html

If you thought got smashed in his 10th-round, technical-knockout loss to WBC welterweight champion (43-1, 31 KOs) on Dec. 8, you should have been seated next to him at the bar during a 4-day drinking binge in Tenerife, Spain, that helped usher in the New Year.

According to London's Daily Mail, Hatton, accompanied by his girlfriend, Jennifer Dooley, downed 57 pints of ale, 17 vodkas and Red Bulls, four vodkas, three whiskey chasers and a bottle of champagne during the epic bender.

I have only one question: Who counted? *
Fitz
Haha. I swear he is just like me or you (not literally you Method, just figure of speech), only more ugly.

He is just a down to earth type of guy.
Method
Yeah, I guess if you divvy that itemized bar tab up over the course of 4 days, and two people, it ain't all that bad...
re-bee-becca
That's nothing compared to what most English drink on holiday, esp. over a holiday period, and between 2 people like Method said. The English drinking culture is shocking.
dj necrogenic
I could drink Hatton under the table, but I'd worry about him trying to hug me all night
The CEO
I liked this article about his gluttonous ways...it's a real slap to his face...

Shape up or ship out.

P.S.~ I was playing CoD 4 in a British clan's server the other day...and I asked them what they thought of Ricky Hatton...one of them quickly said, "He's a National disgrace."...

laugh.gif
Method
LOL. Man, those online communities can be downright nastee. If Reg Dumb would get offended in here, he would have been appalled at what is throw around in those online gaming communities.
rusty_trombone
Now that is a binder I can respect, I've always admired the Brits for their drinking. Cheers
gods son
Hatton celebrating his fat amount of he has earnt in 07!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.