Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guzman to fight on Pac-Marquez II Undercard!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mexi-cutioner
http://philboxing.com/news/story-14480.html

GUZMAN BATTLES ARTHUR ON PAC-MARQUEZ CARD!

Sources have informed that WBO superfeatherweight champion Joan Guzman of the Dominican Republic has been included in the huge March 15 card at the Mandalay Bay, as he defends his title against Alex Arthur of the United Kingdom...

I was excited about the fight before, but now with Guzman on the undercard im even more exicted!!! I think the undercard for this fight may be as good or even better than the Taylor-Pavlik II undercard...
BrutalBodyShots
Cool. Should be an exciting night.

BigG
Nice! Shaping up to be a great card.
kidbazooka1
I hope Guzman can get a crack at the winner.
JD
I read that this fight is not going to happen on the Marquez - Pac undercard.
Blayde
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Jan 10 2008, 06:56 AM) [snapback]374215[/snapback]
I hope Guzman can get a crack at the winner.

Yeah, that definitely has too happen. Pacman/Marquez vs. Guzman and Valero vs. Gamboa in 08 and Im happy smile.gif
elperitoboricua
I think Guzman could give this two a run for their money. Since coming up in weight he hasn't displayed his power but he can still make anyone miss loads of punches while countering.
gods son
i can never see frank warren allowing Arthur to go there and face guzman on an undercard!! No way..
WindyCityP
I've been able to watch Arthur for a few years now and he is definitely exciting and one of the best British fighters out there. That said Guzman will come in with his superior size, speed, and skills and beat Alex even by KO I predict. not_i.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.