Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juan Diaz in chat?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JackSlack
Karl Hegman here, and I am really glad to be on the team now as I really like the site, Ben is doing a great job and I remember him all the way back to boxingtalk.
My photograhper and "Girl Friday" Topaz Lantz turned me on to the site several weeks back.
Please check out my piece on 2004 Olympian Vanes Martirosyan on the front page.
Topaz and I know unified Lightweight Champion Juan Diaz quite well, and can get him in FightHype chat if the response is good enough.
We are going to see him week after next sparring at Savannah's and were going to do an interview, but we have interviewed him countless times and think it would be more fun for you good boxing people if you asked him questions yourself.
I see a few handles of good boxing people I recognize here, seems if I am not the only one to have crossed over recently as I would like to help build the site in the highly competitive internet world of boxing.
If you all are receptive to the idea, I'll do it.
Again, we are very glad to be here and we both love the site, very professional and I can tell you all are knowledgeable fight fans.
Best of luck and we look to have a great working relationship with you all.

Fitz
Welcome, and I for sure would be interested in a chat with Juan Diaz.
xxxxxx
I respect Juan Diaz and would also enjoy a chat with him.
The CEO
Nice to meet you, Karl...welcome...an open Juan Diaz session is a score...and I too would make it if I'm available...

thumbsup_anim.gif

P.S- Burt sure was a badass in that movie...at least until his leg snapped.....laugh.gif
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(JackSlack @ Jan 9 2008, 10:15 PM) [snapback]374198[/snapback]
Karl Hegman here, and I am really glad to be on the team now as I really like the site, Ben is doing a great job and I remember him all the way back to boxingtalk.
My photograhper and "Girl Friday" Topaz Lantz turned me on to the site several weeks back.
Please check out my piece on 2004 Olympian Vanes Martirosyan on the front page.
Topaz and I know unified Lightweight Champion Juan Diaz quite well, and can get him in FightHype chat if the response is good enough.
We are going to see him week after next sparring at Savannah's and were going to do an interview, but we have interviewed him countless times and think it would be more fun for you good boxing people if you asked him questions yourself.
I see a few handles of good boxing people I recognize here, seems if I am not the only one to have crossed over recently as I would like to help build the site in the highly competitive internet world of boxing.
If you all are receptive to the idea, I'll do it.
Again, we are very glad to be here and we both love the site, very professional and I can tell you all are knowledgeable fight fans.
Best of luck and we look to have a great working relationship with you all.

Welcome aboard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.