Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Krumbsnatcher goes bust!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
World famous gym Krumbsnatcher has gone bust. The gym famous for producing such champions as Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn, Wexley "Power" Gawn, Lanky Maxy Gawn, Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, Frankie Skipton and Kieran Conway will cease to exist after all the scheduled fights have taken place.

Several of the fighters will move to Deep Freeze/Power gym and Krumbsnatcher will go into administration. BiG G, I ask that you don't make any more fights for this gym.

More later...
CyruS
QUOTE(www.fighthype.com/FHWeBL-Rumors)
Rumor : Maxy Krumbsnatcher SOLD Krumbsnatcher Gym? To Touch oF SleeP!?

A Blazing rumor going around the league after news that the Krumbsnatcher gym busted is that in reality, Touch oF SleeP may have pulled off another coup and got a deal signed with Maxy Krumbsnatcher for Krumbsnatcher to sign over ownership of the Krumbsnatcher gym to the Undefeated 4 Division World Champion turned Promoter! Stay tuned...
Maxy
Maxy Krumbsnatcher -

"Due to imminent court cases and a severe cash flow problem I have to announce that I can no longer house all my fighters. They have all signed deals to work with Wexley and Deep Freeze, apart from the bums who will be transferred to other gyms at a convenient time. There is no truth that I have sold my gym to TOS or anybody else and I am hopeful that I will be able to start business again from scratch at a later date. This will mean all of my eventual new fighters will be debutants. We have enjoyed great success but a lack of new contenders and the retirements/defections of many of our stable have made it impossible to continue."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.