Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Junior Witter v D-Hop
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
hitman harding
Witter will do a number on D-Hop
CyruS
Witter is on my fantasy league team. Good match up, Witter better dice him up.
Maxy
Witter's a good fighter. He gets a lot of bad press because of that fight with Judah all those years back but I expect him to cruise past D-Hop. He's arguably the best light welter in the world right now.
MarzB
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jan 12 2008, 05:13 PM) [snapback]374517[/snapback]
Witter's a good fighter. He gets a lot of bad press because of that fight with Judah all those years back but I expect him to cruise past D-Hop. He's arguably the best light welter in the world right now.

I totally agree with you hear. I think he got a lot of 'bad press" due to the "boring fighter" tag he's gotten. But the skills are definitely there.

As far as d Hop goes, I think he's too green and after seeing that Forbes fight, I'm convinced he's not at the level as he's been touted as by his promotional company/uncle yet...

Big Slim Sweet
Pretty decent matchup. Is anyone televising?
Mean Mister Mustard
Interesting fight. Hopkins got outhsutled by Forbes on the inside and Witter is not an inside fighter so Hopkins may have a chance. But I have to go with Witter.
and the NEW
I agree with all of the above posts.

Witter is too much for DHOP!
BigG
I think DHOP's a very solid fighter but I might have to pick Witter. Not too fast and or too strong but solid skills. I also think Paulie would beat DHOP.
mexi-cutioner
is this gonna be the main undercard for the Katsidis v Cassamayor fight??? if so, that would be a great night for televised boxing thumbsup_anim.gif, oh and biggeorge89 are u executioner1989 on youtube?????? I request for a Pacman HL vid haha
BigG
Yes I am. LOL..I was thinking of working one...but I'm working on others right now. I'll be uploading one on my man Zab. And Roy Jones too.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 13 2008, 01:42 AM) [snapback]374569[/snapback]
Yes I am. LOL..I was thinking of working one...but I'm working on others right now. I'll be uploading one on my man Zab. And Roy Jones too.

goodluck with those you do a great job on all your vids there all quality and some of my favs to watch. When you done working on your current vids think of possibly making a Pac vid id love to see that
D-MARV
R U guys Serious?
Forbes had success because he was on the inside and he is naturally the bigger man. On the outside, DHOP is a solid fighter and I see this match fought on the outside. With that being said, DHOP by UD! I respect Witter but its time for him to go!
Blayde
The style difference between Forbes and Witter is huge, no doubt. But still I see Witter winning clearly. Forbes vs. Hopkins was a good inside fighter against an ok inside fighter. Witter vs. Hopkins would be a very good outside fighter against a good outside fighter. Witter is quicker with his hands an on his feet and I think hes just the better boxer overall. D-Hop is solid, but IMO hes not a threat to the top guys in the division and Witter is one of them. Witter should be able to get the decision by looking even better than Forbes did.
Chi-Town
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 12 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]374535[/snapback]
I think DHOP's a very solid fighter but I might have to pick Witter. Not too fast and or too strong but solid skills. I also think Paulie would beat DHOP.

Dibella must have nixed that idea...I know B-Hop has gone on record several times saying Malignaggi was their first choice for D-Hop's first title fight in 2008. I actually think Witter wins a lopsided decision, the Paulie fight would have been much more interesting and easier to promote here in The States
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.