Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pascal wants Jones or Sloan
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Blayde
Jean Pascal has stated that he is the one who deserves to fight for a title next. Doesnt matter if its 175 or 168, Jean Pascal should be the mandatory in whatever division he decides to participate. Of course we cant forget about The Genesis, but he could outboxed clearly by Tunney. Pascals latest outings look much better. Check out his last 4 fights:

L SD Deep Freeze
W KO7 Tyrone "Soup Bone" Sloan
W UD Malik Abu-Husson
W UD Roy Jones

Now thats the resume of someone who deserves a title fight. If Pascal had the choice, he would fight Sloan first and if he was to become champion again at 168, he would move up to 175 for the mega fight champion vs. champion against Roy Jones.
BigG
Jones has CALLED OUT Deep Freeze. Jones-Deep Freeze/Pascal-Sloan II.
CyruS
Let's not party to soon, the linear Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Richard Butkiss is back from his cruiserweight adventures. The king is ready to take the throne.
The CEO
Wait a second....Soup Bone is The Champ and is gonna look at his options first....we have the leverage now and want to make the smartest/best fights we can...

Ohhh...you wanna take Mack out?....ok then...

Soup Bone just told me he wants to give Yusaf Mack a shot...after he knocks him out, he'll be willing to fight Pascal again...
BigG
Yeah, I say give Soup Bone an easy defense.
Blayde
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 13 2008, 03:24 PM) [snapback]374604[/snapback]
Wait a second....Soup Bone is The Champ and is gonna look at his options first....we have the leverage now and want to make the smartest/best fights we can...

Ohhh...you wanna take Mack out?....ok then...

Soup Bone just told me he wants to give Yusaf Mack a shot...after he knocks him out, he'll be willing to fight Pascal again...

Alright, although I had just retired Mack, thats a chance he wants to take. So the great Yusaf Mack is back and willing to take the title away from Soup Bone.

There are easier opponents out there though, thats a nice first defense if you ask me.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 13 2008, 04:25 AM) [snapback]374564[/snapback]
Jones has CALLED OUT Deep Freeze. Jones-Deep Freeze/Pascal-Sloan II.

Deep Freeze isn't in the HOF yet so he might rturn one day but he's not interested in boxing at light heavy ever again. He's the greatest super middle ever and doesn't need to prove anything, so Jones is off the radar. Besides, I expect Butkiss to kick Jones' arse!
The CEO
QUOTE(Blayde)
Alright, although I had just retired Mack, thats a chance he wants to take. So the great Yusaf Mack is back and willing to take the title away from Soup Bone.

There are easier opponents out there though, thats a nice first defense if you ask me.

like I said..."the smartest/best fight"...for us.

smile.gif

and I just wanted to point this out to everyone........the god Sloan just KOed in 1?....his name is "Prince" Malik Abu-Husson.

Respect.

He's been a force since the very beginning of this League and has NOT been KOed in 28 fight....yes....28 fights.

Don't come Super Middle if you don't have a chin with your punch.
Maxy
Beating "Prince" Malik Abu-Husson in such a way was the biggest shock of the day for me. I'm sure they'll be a rematch one day but that was some result. Jaw dropping.
BigG
Your crazy. Jones Jr. is quite possibly the MOST complete fighter in WeBL history..just crazy stats. Butkiss is going to get beatdown.

BUTKISS must go befo' 10!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.