Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Iron" Mike Tyson taunts the Heavyweight Champion Dipsy Gawn
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Dipsy Gawn, the dominant Heavyweight champion, was taunted by "Iron" Mike Tyson. Tyson was ringside for Gawn-Kellerman II and was highly unimpressed by Dipsy.

Larry Merchant interviewed Tyson and asked Tyson what he thought of the perfomance..Tyson respons was this:

"It was a decent win. But I'd beat Dipsy like a BITCH. One thing about Dipsy is though, he doesn't turn down challenges. So I think he knows we're bound to meet someday."
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 13 2008, 06:49 AM) [snapback]374576[/snapback]
Dipsy Gawn, the dominant Heavyweight champion, was taunted by "Iron" Mike Tyson. Tyson was ringside for Gawn-Kellerman II and was highly unimpressed by Dipsy.

Larry Merchant interviewed Tyson and asked Tyson what he thought of the perfomance..Tyson respons was this:

"It was a decent win. But I'd beat Dipsy like a BITCH. One thing about Dipsy is though, he doesn't turn down challenges. So I think he knows we're bound to meet someday."

You're right, Dipsy doesn't turn down challenges. So lets make the fight for next week.
BigG
thumbsup_anim.gif

Should be a war. Tyson is coming with everything.
Maxy
Dipsy says he's going to abandon his outside style and knock Tyson out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.