Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here We Go's future?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Here We Go just regained the Undisputed World Bantamweight Titles to become a 3 time Undisputed Champion from previously virtually undefeated 4 Division World Champion Z Gorres. HWG is virtually undefeated himself, a 2 division world champion and is currently the #1 pound for pound fighter in the world.

What's left for HWG? I'm thinking retirement. There is no better way to leave the sport than what he has just done.

Thoughts?
BigG
Here We Go has nothing left to prove. He might as well retire.
Maxy
I think Here We Go should stay in the game, unless he's reached a point where his IP's are close to 500, which I doubt very much. Although Skipton lost his last fight to No Fear, he would still like to challenge Here We Go and basically I figure its an easy win for the champ unless something drastic happened, which looks unlikely.

If Here We Go does quit he's aready HOF so its not like he has to carry on, but he's dominant right now and even if he loses a few more fights down the line, it won't affect his standing as a legend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.