Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Terry Norris to fight...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
laugh.gif

Quite a hillarious fight....."The Prince Of The Bums" gets a killer like Norris in his 3rd fight. Norris will make sure this is over in 6 or less.
The CEO
laugh.gif....I hate to tell you this...there ain't no way Norris take him out in 6 or less or stop him at all for that matter....he's got his biological father's Chin...and it's 100% Titanium.

Speaking of his daddy...maybe we can come up with some kind of fighter wager for it?....like if Norris doesn't stop him, I can choose one of your mid range guys with a good record....

What ya think?
BigG
Done.

Andre Ward (13-12-1)
Gerald McClellan (7-3-0)
Thomas Hearns (11-3-1)
Cory Spinks (12-8-3) (Former Champ)

If Bummy survives...The Dungeon can pick up 2 fighters from the list.

Deal?
The CEO
Ok...the deal is Norris has to TKO or KO Bummy Junior before the final bell....stoppages on crying or cuts is not allowed because he misses his father and has sensitive skin....

Cool?
BigG
It's a done deal.

Norris TKO 5.
BigG
Also add:

Bruce Wallace (6-1-0)
The CEO
I forgot to mention....extreme swelling is part of the sensitive skin deal (Verno stopped him that way)....so it can't be stopped on cuts, swelling, or crying.....

So if it IS stopped due to one of those...what's gonna be the deal? Do I still get fighters or not?

Maybe you can let me pick only one if you stop him that way...
BigG
I'll let you pick 2 if its stopped on cuts.
The CEO
thumbsup_anim.gif

I really wanna tell you how nice this kid's Chin is...but you'd probably call the bet off then...lol
BigG
Norris power/speed is ridiculous....He's been knocking MFers OUT recenlty.

Bummy Jr. will probably recieve 150 injury points from this bout.
BigJuicyHog
I doubth that Norris is going to straigt out stop Bummy. He doesnt quite have the chin of his dad, but his skills are more refined.
BigG
Standing accross poor Hank Bummy will be this killer...

"Terrible" Terry Norris
Record: 13-2-3 (9 KO's)
Notable Wins: KO 11 Fernando Vargas, WUD 12 Freddy Jones, KO 12 Miguel Cotto's Cousin, KO 9 Miguel Cotto's Cousin, KO 7 Dannielle Derek, KO 1 Andre Ward.
One of the best fighters around his weight class.

How old is Hank supposed to be? 15?

This will be the sickest beatdown in league history.

But again:

-If its stopped on cuts, C.E.O gets 2 fighters.

-If it goes to distance, C.E.O gets 2 fighters.

-If Norris stops him by referee stoppage and KO's him for the count, C.E.O gets nothing.

-If Hank Bummy starts to cry (laugh.gif), C.E.O gets nothing.
The CEO
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 14 2008, 06:36 AM) [snapback]374710[/snapback]
Ok...the deal is Norris has to TKO or KO Bummy Junior before the final bell....stoppages on crying or cuts is not allowed because he misses his father and has sensitive skin....

Cool?

I forgot to mention....extreme swelling is part of the sensitive skin deal (Verno stopped him that way)....so it can't be stopped on cuts, swelling, or crying.....

You agreed with the above though....

He could very easily cry in this bout...he was taken from his daddy, and I've made him a whipping boy in our gym...

I've been tying Junior's hands behind his back and letting the boys practice their power shots on his chin...it's a spectacle because the kid takes shotgun blasts to the face and NEVER GOES DOWN FOR THE COUNT!

P.S.~ I'm already thinking about taking Hearns...I could make him a beast.
BigG
laugh.gif Alright....fine. Its a deal. If he cries, you get a fighter. Hearns is a twig with good skills and little power. But if you improve his strenght, he could be beast.
The CEO
hmmmm....I could make Bummy foul out and lose by DQ.....and that would mean Norris couldn't get the ref stoppage...

shiftyeyes_anim.gif

Ohhh...did I just type that out loud?
BigG
Norris just punished Bummy and stopped him in 6.

C.E.O...I'll give you Hearns anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.