Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: They asked for it, so I initiated my
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
So I was fuckin' around in CoD 4...no sound...not caring...runnin' around carelessly killing scrubs...a few kids got mad and accused me of being a Pray and Sprayer....

I told them I was fuckin' around and to leave me alone...then they told me I MUST HAVE padded my stats...because I didn't play like Commander...they told me I sucked as a player, and that I had no skills...they ALSO told me that my movements were n00blike..laugh.gif...I liked that one....

so I typed with a smile..."Look....I'm having fun. I became a Commander THE HARD WAY...no stat padding here. EARNED my rank. Believe me...you don't want me to put on my headphones and start trying a little..."...they said things like, "ooooooo nervous", "do it you aint shit", and "ill fuck u up"...

"Guess I gotta release The Juice on you then...next map...all of you that have a problem with me and want some...be on the other team."

Beast Mode Owning Sequence Initiated...
(Too much graphic violence, torture, and humiliation to express)

Game over.

Fuck them n00bs...laugh.gif

yes2.gif

BigJuicyHog
Man, I used to play COD the original alot. Havent played shooters in a long time. Awesome that they keep track and give ranks now.
The CEO
It's really an awesome game...has almost everything you could ever want in a shooter.

I loved CoD:United Offensive and eventually CoD 2 as well....but this game blows them both out of the water.
BigG
Damn...the last online shooter I played was the old Counterstrike....I gotta get this.

The CEO
Get it, G....this game is so action packed...so fucking intense...it GETS you.

When you first start playing it, you're HYPED for AT LEAST a week....it's over 2 months old now, and it's still the shit to me...
Method
Yeah, I got half way through the walk through version of the game, then got online with a couple of boys, and never ever bothered w the walkthrough again.

Dude, are you the cat with 101 kills?

The PC version has to be diff, because I have NEVER seen anyone with 100 kills in a team death match. Then again, maybe the host settings were high enough that you had enough time a/o scoreing high marks to allow for that much.

LOL at the kid with 200+ deaths. That is great. How the fuck do you get killed 200 times.
CyruS
I play cod4 on the 360 and you see cats regularly get 100+ kills but usually on the map shipment.
rusty_trombone
I got that game CEO, I love it. we should play some time, I'm not as good as you apparently though. I spent most of my time getting awesome at Resistance, I love that game.
BGv2.0
This shit may as well be in Japanese......so what happened here???? Did you kick the shit out of the creeps? That screen shot looks like Latin to me. I don't even know what cod is....for me it's a form of postal payment.

You have to keep in mind I did in fact play a video game within the last 24 hours......BUT it was Joe Montana's Sports Talk Football for the Genesis from 1991 or so! lol
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Jan 14 2008, 05:49 PM) [snapback]374785[/snapback]
This shit may as well be in Japanese......so what happened here???? Did you kick the shit out of the creeps? That screen shot looks like Latin to me. I don't even know what cod is....for me it's a form of postal payment.

You have to keep in mind I did in fact play a video game within the last 24 hours......BUT it was Joe Montana's Sports Talk Football for the Genesis from 1991 or so! lol

I'm still trying to beat Super Tecmo Bowl!

lol at the COD comment!

I'm assuming he flipped the "Ownage" switch to "on"
The CEO
QUOTE(Method @ Jan 14 2008, 04:47 PM) [snapback]374774[/snapback]
Yeah, I got half way through the walk through version of the game, then got online with a couple of boys, and never ever bothered w the walkthrough again.

Dude, are you the cat with 101 kills?

The PC version has to be diff, because I have NEVER seen anyone with 100 kills in a team death match. Then again, maybe the host settings were high enough that you had enough time a/o scoreing high marks to allow for that much.

LOL at the kid with 200+ deaths. That is great. How the fuck do you get killed 200 times.

Yeah...I'm SKULLSPLITTER, and it was a 30 minute game...I only know how the PC version goes...I believe it's the same scoring system....if I wouldn't have typed so much during the last 5 minutes to rub it in their fucking faces, I coulda got 110 kills with like 5 less deaths...

I really don't mind lowering myself to their level and maturity...shit is fun...laugh.gif

QUOTE(CyruS @ Jan 14 2008, 04:59 PM) [snapback]374775[/snapback]
I play cod4 on the 360 and you see cats regularly get 100+ kills but usually on the map shipment.

mmmm hmmmm....that small ass Shipment map can even make a n00b look good...lol....nade spamming, spawn kills, airstrikes, and choppers....it can add up quick...

Personally...I prefer to get my kills straight up....no camping, hopping, leaning, or proning....I got that score running and gunning with a silenced AK47....using the Double Tap and Extreme Conditioning perks...

QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jan 14 2008, 05:06 PM) [snapback]374776[/snapback]
I got that game CEO, I love it. we should play some time, I'm not as good as you apparently though. I spent most of my time getting awesome at Resistance, I love that game.

Let me know when you wanna play...we can join the same server using Xfire....oh shit....I already feel sorry for the kids who try to fuck with us...lol....it will be entertaining to say the least...

QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Jan 14 2008, 05:49 PM) [snapback]374785[/snapback]

laugh.gif

This is that modern shit, BG...and yeah...I got them fools....they needed to be taught a lesson....to respect their elders....you know what I mean, oldtimer....lol

QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Jan 14 2008, 06:00 PM) [snapback]374786[/snapback]
I'm still trying to beat Super Tecmo Bowl!

That was my game right there!....played it almost every day for like a year or so...high as Hell with the boys talking shit....thumbsup_anim.gif

I always chose the blue collar teams with the the heavy hitting fullbacks and corners....Houston, Pittsburgh, Washington...always made it a point to utilize the tight ends...

Kansas City with Okoye... shok.gif
STEVENSKI
Someone was saying the other day that instead of getting air support what would be cooler is after 10 kills that you get 3 attack dogs that you can get to roam the map. That would be some funny shit IMO.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 14 2008, 09:05 PM) [snapback]374797[/snapback]
Let me know when you wanna play...we can join the same server using Xfire....oh shit....I already feel sorry for the kids who try to fuck with us...lol....it will be entertaining to say the least...
laugh.gif

Wait, Xfire? I have it for PS3, I guess you have it for Xbox?
The CEO
That's a great idea, STEVEN....those German Shepherds in the single player really go after you....they might put that in a patch or a mod for it...

Xfire is a gaming program for PC games, RT...it help friends get in sync and what not.....

Once again, I'm reminded that most everyone here is on consoles...and CoD stands for Call of Duty, BG....I forgot to tell you that...this is their 4th installment....CoD 4:Modern Warfare.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 14 2008, 10:03 PM) [snapback]374804[/snapback]
That's a great idea, STEVEN....those German Shepherds in the single player really go after you....they might put that in a patch or a mod for it...
Xfire is a gaming program for PC games, RT...it help friends get in sync and what not.....

Once again, I'm reminded that most everyone here is on consoles...and CoD stands for Call of Duty, BG....I forgot to tell you that...this is their 4th installment....CoD 4:Modern Warfare.

ah, well we still can't play then, since I have the PS3 version.
Spyder
What's a prey and sprayer?

That shit sounds like something the Aussies would say.

laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

It's a First Person Shooter term for someone with no aim and/or skills...

To Spray 'n' Pray: using a machine gun to spray bullets in the enemy's general direction, and praying that they hit and kill them.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 14 2008, 11:03 PM) [snapback]374804[/snapback]
and CoD stands for Call of Duty, BG....I forgot to tell you that...this is their 4th installment....CoD 4:Modern Warfare.

Yeah...I finally figured it out on my own after straining to think of some of these newer games I've heard of.

Two of my cousins play all these new systems.....I played Nintindo Wii boxing the other day and hell I may has well have been working out on the bags.....WTF was that all about?

Man...for me, when it comes to video games....I want to set on my ass AFTER a hard days work and play....I don't want to have to dance a little jig to throw the ball or box!!!

My other cousin, he's older....he plays some of the stuff you guys are talking about....but the other day, he saw I had busted out the old Genesis....and he said...."you want an ass kicking".

We played that game for the first time in YEARS....he beat me 10-7 in OT. Afterward he said, all these new games cannot touch the fun factor of the older systems.

I wonder why that is? I do have a PS1....the ONLY reason I keep it is due to CastleVania: Symphony of the Night.....

That was an awesome side scroller that used the system's capabilities but kept that old school format....and as a result you have one of the most popular games for replay value. I've talked to tons of people who still say they pull that game out and play it.

I don't understand why they cannot bring the old style formats to these new systems. It would get gamers like me back.

Method
I got the PS3 Version of it, Trumbone.

Although I am on it sporadically, binge-style, feel free to hit me up...

s/n: EXXXecutioner

I love listening to these little whiners.

Sometimes I don't even concern myself with killing enemies. Sometimes I just target the biggest whiney nerd on my team and just shadow the fuck out of him, jumping in front of him as he tries to crouch into every little nook and cranny. Jumping in his was in a doorway. Taing his sniping spot....or just standing over him knifing repeatedly...

"EXXXecutionerrrrrrrrrrrr! Im trying to snipe!"...."Fuck, EXXXecutioner, you got me killed"...

...and then bitching about it to his friends.

Comedy.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(Method @ Jan 16 2008, 01:21 PM) [snapback]374943[/snapback]

Sometimes I don't even concern myself with killing enemies. Sometimes I just target the biggest whiney nerd on my team and just shadow the fuck out of him, jumping in front of him as he tries to crouch into every little nook and cranny. Jumping in his was in a doorway. Taing his sniping spot....or just standing over him knifing repeatedly...

"EXXXecutionerrrrrrrrrrrr! Im trying to snipe!"...."Fuck, EXXXecutioner, you got me killed"...

Comedy.

there's a clip on youtube of a kid's mom yelling at him in the background!!!

but as for your "shadowing" I lol'd.
The CEO

Comedy.

That's mean as FUCK, man...LOL!!

and I thought I was an asshole......blocking doorways on purpose is enough to piss ANYONE off...
rusty_trombone
I got the PS3 Version of it, Trumbone.

Although I am on it sporadically, binge-style, feel free to hit me up...

s/n: EXXXecutioner

Comedy.

yeah, my SN is unlucko, I got a buddy who plays under the same name as well so you might get him or me. He sucks balls, but it's hilarious watch him play. He is definitely a "spray and pray" guy.
Method
Rusty, Im "Executioner1" on PS3.

"EXXXecutioner" was my XBox360.

Sorry.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Method @ Jan 19 2008, 08:17 AM) [snapback]375387[/snapback]
Rusty, Im "Executioner1" on PS3.

"EXXXecutioner" was my XBox360.

Sorry.

cool, i'll probably be playing a bit tomorrow before gametime.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.