Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BIG G....PLEASE STOP
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigJuicyHog
Can you stop scheduling my 2-0 fighters to fight guys who have high ratings? Im trying to turn prospects into contenders, but it is hard to build rating when they fight someone they have no hope against.
BigG
Oh wait...I accidentally put your boy against Flashy Jackson...I'm sorry. Last time it'll happen.
BigJuicyHog
All good man, I figured you thought you were putting flashy in from someone from my Bum Gym. My guy is gonna try, but it will certainly be an uphill battle.
BigG
Flashy is known as the weakes hitter from my gym...but check out his last 2 fights...CRAZY knockouts!

Flashy has suddenly been gifted with strenght...he might just score a KO again.
BigJuicyHog
Flashy only hits hard against up and coming fighters. He couldnt bang with the big boys.
BigJuicyHog
YOU DID IT AGAIN. Don "The Snake" Reuther vs Pavel "The Spy" Molotov.....The has around a 13-15 rating while my fighter has a 5 rating? What gives man?
BigG
I'm sorry about that...He was one of the lowest rated..so I figured he was a bum gym. Didn't know he actually a prospect....WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.
BigJuicyHog
Just check the Gym name...if its in my Gym, he is not a bum. Plus a 5-1 record doesnt usually equate to bum status lol. Anyways, Im still gonna beat you. My fighter actually gace flashy a pretty good fight in their meeting.
BigG
laugh.gif He did give Flashy a good fight...Flashy has now retired and been added to my personal hall of fame.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.