Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jimmy Jack Judah (19-0-0) vs. Juan Miguel Cotto (15-0-0)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
ohmy.gif

Imagine the fireworks this fight would produce....if both keep winning, it might be one of the greatest fights of all time. The two TOP prospects in the league.
BigJuicyHog
When is Jimmy Jack getting a title shot? Also, I think Quintana is just as good if not better.
BigG
I agree...Juan Miguel Cotto is my boy and all but I would let him and Quintana spar and Quintana had the tools not just to beat him but beat him easy. But Judah is a totally different story.

140 is stacked...Navarette, Jane, Cotto, Judah BRO's, Juan Miguel Cotto, Running Man, Paulie, Buddy Shine, Jimmy Jack...alot of talent.
Blayde
Man, I love these undefeated records. When I read the title of this thread I thought that fight would already take places this Sunday, but its good that were still waiting for that a bit. When Cotto is 17-0 or 18-0, this is a great fight.

I must say that I see Jimmy Jack having a very hard time against Taylor and Navarette though. Seems like hes very similar to Cotto, just fresher and younger.
CyruS
QUOTE(Jimmy Jack Judah)
I GOTTSS TAAAA WIIIIINNNNN FOOOO DDAAAAA SOOOUUTTTHHHEERRRNNNN JUUUUUUUUDDAAAAAAHHHSSSSSSSS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.