Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forrest-Cintron anyone?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
I think this would be a fun fight to watch. Now that Vernon is talking about coming down to WW, let's see how he matches up with Cintron's power. Any predictions? I'm taking Cintron by 10th round stoppage.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Col Reb @ Jan 18 2008, 02:04 PM) [snapback]375220[/snapback]
I think this would be a fun fight to watch. Now that Vernon is talking about coming down to WW, let's see how he matches up with Cintron's power. Any predictions? I'm taking Cintron by 10th round stoppage.

Forres By KO in 5
BigG
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Jan 18 2008, 07:09 PM) [snapback]375222[/snapback]
Forres By KO in 5

Agreed...Forrest by KO sometime in the middle rounds.
rusty_trombone
yeah, if Forrest is half the fighter he was I still like him by KO, but I don't think he is.
Nay_Sayer
I doubt that Forrest can even make 147 and still be effective...
Maxy
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Jan 18 2008, 03:10 PM) [snapback]375237[/snapback]
I doubt that Forrest can even make 147 and still be effective...

Yeah I tend to agree with that.
dj necrogenic
Unfortunately for Vernon, he spent his prime, on the surgery table and rehabbing.. He's finished now, he can get by the midlevel fighters but thats about it. Kermit will wreck Vernon
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Jan 18 2008, 04:17 PM) [snapback]375269[/snapback]
Unfortunately for Vernon, he spent his prime, on the surgery table and rehabbing.. He's finished now, he can get by the midlevel fighters but thats about it. Kermit will wreck Vernon

If this fight were to happen @ 154lbs I would take Vernon by brutal KO. Cintron looked like refried shi'ite against a *nobody* in his last fight. Vernon would be the most skilled fighter Kermit would have faced by leaps and bounds.

Forrest KO5.
JD
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Jan 18 2008, 05:17 PM) [snapback]375269[/snapback]

Kermit couldn't wreck Jesse Feliciano.
kidbazooka1
I say this one can go either way but I give the edge to Cintron possibly by late TKO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.