Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHO IS SHOWING THE FIGHT IN WASHINGTON DC AREA
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
neophyte7
I AM HERE FOR FIVE DAYS FROM NYC AND WANT TO WATCH THE FIGHT TONIGHT--- ANY SPOTS------ HARD TO BELIEVE NO ONE WILL SHOW I HAVE BEEN TRYING. if i cannot find a location- I will conclude that WASHINGTON DC IS A LAME ASS CITY....

anyone with any information...
WolfishPromistah
"if i cannot find a location- I will conclude that WASHINGTON DC IS A LAME ASS CITY...."

EXACTLY why I want more time out 'this "mothafawka" -- bet that. Ain't too much goin' on here for the natives. Best champion in boxing we ever had from here is probably Winky Wright (I think here's where he's originally from), and he don't even claim us like that. Mitchell ain't from here, nor is Leonard (They're Marylanders). And who, you tell me, wants William Joppy(also from Maryland, though they constantly say DC metropolitan area)?

'Matter of fact, when they said he was claiming FL, I thought he was giving props to the Avenue -- but fat chance. Still, there is Keith Holmes directly, but I said best -- as in tops on the food chain in boxing -- someone who'll stand out in a good way historically.
BoxingStill#1
kiss my ass champ,...im form D.C,...ever been here?....Its not exactly Vegas but alote of currency comes through here......I bet even the money in your pocket right now...
BoxingStill#1
just kiddin..........joke.....
neophyte7
See what I mean... no one can name one spot where the fight is.... DC is lame as hell. Clean subways though.... cannot by beer after 10pm LOL-- what a punk ass city---- even the poverty ridden, murder event cauldron of Detroit Michigan has many places to watch the fight. I am still holding out hope--- WHERE CAN I WATCH THE FIGHT--- SOMEBODY, ANYBODY HELP!!!
TheWhiteBuffalo
All of the Hooter's Restaurants here in the Maryland Suburbs show all of the big fights.....AND UFC events also.

I do not know if DC has a Hooters, but surely you can find one on the outskirts in range of the metro. Just a thought....
D-MARV
Sorry i took so long,
Try H2O or Platinum, they usually play the fights!
Love might be another stop, im not sure though. Im sure that one of those spots will have the fight!!!
neophyte7
Thanks.... maybe I will get a chance to seem some breast shaking and Jones get KO'd---- a great combination
Jack 1000
I think that so many more cities, towns, and people, would care about this fight if this was taking place 7 years ago.

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.