Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tonight's PPV Undercard Discussion and Results (All Comments Here)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Follow all of the undercard action for Jones-Trinidad in this thread and on Fight Hype's exclusive round by round update page, begining at 8 PM (CST) on PPV. Click Here:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/roundbyroun...c031add39095ee0

Undercard discussion should remain in this thread. For specifics about Jones-Trinidad, please use that exclusive pinned up thread.

Jack

Administrator
hitman harding
What fights are being shown on the under card ?
Romulus9
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jan 19 2008, 09:17 PM) [snapback]375509[/snapback]
What fights are being shown on the under card ?

At the moment, Devon Alexander is beating the piss out of DeMarcus Corley.

Karmazin-Bunema is next, then Golota-Mollo, and the main event.
gods son
KAM got his azz knocked out..ROUND 10
pacco_diablo
Eli Manning won.
BigG
LOL Karmazin gets KOed by ALEX BUNEMA!!!
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(pacco_diablo @ Jan 19 2008, 10:49 PM) [snapback]375522[/snapback]
Eli Manning won.

Now that was an upset!!!!! But it made me happy. Kinda weird seeing Eli there instead of Payton.
Southeastpaw
ETA for Tito/Jones anyone.
BigG
and Chop Chop doesnt have it anymore....he should retire.
pacco_diablo
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Jan 19 2008, 10:53 PM) [snapback]375525[/snapback]
Now that was an upset!!!!! But it made me happy. Kinda weird seeing Eli there instead of Payton.

I wonder if Alex Bunema was wearing the Eli Manning jersey because he likes the Giants, or was he just trying to get some crowd support because he's fighting in NY?
pacco_diablo
Golota is really starting to look like King Hippo with his fighting style. Hands up high, super wide punches, good power but can see the shots coming from a mile away.
Rabbit Punch2
Golota is whacking this chump though.
pacco_diablo
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Jan 19 2008, 10:54 PM) [snapback]375526[/snapback]
ETA for Tito/Jones anyone.

It'll probably be around midnight est.
Southeastpaw
Thanks Pacco.

By the RBR, it sounds like Mollo is about ready to go.
pacco_diablo
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Jan 19 2008, 11:34 PM) [snapback]375540[/snapback]
Thanks Pacco.

By the RBR, it sounds like Mollo is about ready to go.

He's on the brink, thats for sure. This is not a bad fight.
BigG
Damn, I was actually favoring Molo but Golota is doing good...he is slow as hell though.
CyruS
What a hilarious bum fight that was with Golota.
BrutalBodyShots
Golota has nothing left, but Mollo is just GARBAGE.

He was like a heavyweight version of Feliciano... the dude was just swatting flies all night.

I honestly think he should have been DQ'd sometime in the last few rounds for excessive holding. The ref told him to stop holding probably 30 times but there was never a point deduction. The dude was GASSED by about the 6th or 7th... and by the 9th he was literally hanging on to survive because he couldn't do anything else. There were at least 2 instances in the last few rounds that Golota connected cleanly and had Mollo not grabbed on and held he would have gone down. It was very irritating.

BigG
Mollo showed good power in his 2 previous fights before Golota but Golota just beat the SHIT out of him. laugh.gif

So happy to see Andrew get the win.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yea Karmazin I thought was in control in the early going, but he kept getting caught with good right hands. As the later rounds came, he was getting caught more and more out there. Eventually it caught up to him, and in the round before the ko, he got caught with a huge right that stunned him. Then, in the next round he was dropped and stopped. I think he has some fight in him, but it will be a long road back.

As for Corley, damn has he ever slipped. He looked pretty good the first round, but just looked like a washed up fighter after that. He wasn't fast enough, and didn't have enough power. This was not the same guy that was in there with Baily, Judah, Cotto, and Mayweather. Too bad, I remember back in 03 when they hyped him up pretty big.
Kyle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.