Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah KO's Running Man...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Fight description:

Judah and Running Man sold out the stadium in Brooklyn. Most fans were for Judah, but Running Man had his share as well. The two old legends would throw it down again. Running Man, the older of the two, previously beat Judah 3 times. Both were highly respected. The first 2 rounds were edged by Running Man but both were fighting well. Judah came out fighting his usual fight, throwing quick bombs but Running Man boxed very smart..showing his quickness and skills. But after that, Judah's power started to get to Running Man. Judah hurt Running Man several times. In round 6, Judah floored Running Man with a huge left hand. Running Man got up on wobbly legs and with a little smile on his face....the fans though knew it was only a matter of time. The Running Man fans were somewhat in shock. Judah viciously floored Running Man again, and Running Man got up at count of 8 but still appeared to be badly wobbled and hurt. Judah would continue the vicious assault. Running Man looked to be a beaten fighter at this point. A devastating shot dropped Running Man and the referee had no choice but to stop the fight at round 6.

After the fight, Judah and Running hugged and were given a standing ovation from the crowd. Running Man however is 3-1 over. Judah gave a shoutout to Z Gorres and Here We Go, saying they both retired the # 1 and # 2 P4P fighters.

Judah was asked who he wanted to fight next.

Judah said "da dude who just beat Maussa...that bitch will get fucked up if he eva fights me! but my main goal is to KNOCKOUT BITCHASS COLLAZO. me and running man are real legends! yall are just some bitches!" shouted Judah

Will Running Man retire? Or will he take a few tune ups and comeback? The fans want to know.

In other news, Zab Judah's younger brother Jabdiel outboxed Cotto to win a UD for his 4th world title. What a shocking upset that was.

I'm afraid Cotto is slipping.
CyruS
Cotto's wear and tear is showing but he wants that rematch for the title against Jabdiel right now. Cotto was seen after the fight talking to reporters that he wants to fight Jabdiel, Roland Navarette, Mike Taylor and Tera Patrick in any order when he becomes champion again. Apparently Cotto has been hanging around Evander Holyfield.

In other news, Running Man has retired, again.
BigG
Running Man has a special place in Judah's heart...

He will continue to be in Judah's entourage.

Judah is an underdog in life and in WeBL.

Where is Collazo? Judah wants Collazo or Travis Simms at 140.
Blayde
Collazo is not thinking about going back down to 140 right now. Maybe in the future, but hes got some work to do at 147 for the next few weeks.

For Simms there is no way hes movinh up, down or anywhere. Hes the king of the Super Welterweight division and he will keep that status.

Props to Jabdiel though, he fought a great fight. I almost tend to pick him against Cotto in the 3rd fight.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 20 2008, 11:04 AM) [snapback]375714[/snapback]
Running Man has a special place in Judah's heart...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That sentence caught me by surprise....wasn't ready to read that...
BigG
laugh.gif

Wait, isn't Running Man going to be inducted into the HOF?

I'd vote yes for him.
CyruS
I don't know if Running Man is HOF worthy. And on top of that, Running Man has been fighting guys with much bigger status ratings than him. Running Man just fought Zab and RM had a 13 status laugh.gif

RM certainly has the skills for being a 13 status and fighting fights with Zab, Navarette and Patrick.
BigG
Cyrus, Running Man should give it a try one more time. Fight a few bums....contenders...and maybe a title shot at lightweight.
CyruS
Perhaps....

Ok, RM is unretired. We going to have RM make one last run.
BigG
Cyrus, Zab will fight Maussa, Navarette, and maybe a rematch with Collazo BUT he wants his last fight to be against Cotto. Cotto-Zab is another classic rivalry in WeBL...they should both have their last fights agaist each other.
The CEO
Cotto never fought Maussa again...well...your boy has waited it out, Cyrus...Cotto ducked him 'til he was damn near dead...laugh.gif
CyruS
laugh.gif

Cotto is on the downhill slide, he's starting to act like Holyfield or Gatti. That is not cool for the fighter's fighter.
BigG
laugh.gif

Did Cotto pass the 500 IP mark?
CyruS
Not yet laugh.gif
BigG
Well, it doens't matter to me...after that loss to Jabdiel, I believe Cotto is close to shot. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.