Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I lost to an old bum...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
"Yo, Dre. Stick to producin'!"

Some of the best trainers of our time weren't the best boxers...Buddy McGirt, John David Jackson, Teddy Atlas....

I have no ego and am not selfish...so I've decided I'm gonna follow their lead and concentrate on helping my boys become the best they can be....

There are people in my ear telling me that there is no shame in losing to The White Buffalo....but make no mistake about it...there is.

In other Dungeon news...

Tyrone Sloan established dominance over the super tough Yusaf Mack in a power punching extravaganza......recently...another Blayde Contender, Julius Long Jr, granted The Juggernaut a rematch two weeks later...so in return, Sloan will do the same for Mack...AFTER he fights and takes his stablemate, Jean Pascal, out first.

Maussa and McPheerson both lost to Dragon's Vault prospects and would like immediate rematches with Reilly and De Los Santos. They deserved the win, but I have to mention that I was high and gave them the wrong plans....laugh.gif

Hank Bummy Jr. got stopped by Terry Norris via ref stoppage...he was out on his feet. NO ONE can straight KO that boy...I'm thinking of a proposition for Hank Bummy Sr. to get his son back...maybe some kind of stipulation match against Big Juicy Hog's best Super Welter...

John "Mister Boxing" Smith is still rollin' on his comeback with 2 consecutive KO wins...

In a VERY disappointing loss...our latest Dungeon Member, Doo Doo Brown, lost by KO to Vicky Fatton...he also wants an immediate rematch....if he loses, he's gonna retire from his newfound craft....I told him fighting ain't the same as pimpin' and slangin'....and if he ain't in it to win it, he better go back to The Hood.
BigG
C.E.O, you can have Hearns.
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 20 2008, 08:57 AM) [snapback]375698[/snapback]
Maussa and McPheerson both lost to Dragon's Vault prospects and would like immediate rematches with Reilly and De Los Santos. They deserved the win, but I have to mention that I was high and gave them the wrong plans.... laugh.gif

Seeing as you granted me the chance to fight McPheerson, I'll happily give you the rematch for both fights...OR we could swap it around so they both fight the one they didn't already fight. Up to you.
Blayde
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 20 2008, 02:57 PM) [snapback]375698[/snapback]
Tyrone Sloan established dominance over the super tough Yusaf Mack in a power punching extravaganza......recently...another Blayde Contender, Julius Long Jr, granted The Juggernaut a rematch two weeks later...so in return, Sloan will do the same for Mack...AFTER he fights and takes his stablemate, Jean Pascal, out first.

Thats the move of a true fighter's champion. Mack will gladly fight Sloan again, title fight or not.
The CEO
Thank you, guys...it's all about Honor and Respect, and I respect you honorable motherfuckers...laugh.gif

My gym is open for the transfer, G...and let's run them the same way, Maxy....
The CEO
Hearns has some wild stats, don't he?....damn....never imagined a skill set like THAT before...that's some serious experimenting, G...lol
BigG
laugh.gif

I'm serious, Hearns just needs a smart fight plan and he can be champ. He is somewhat similar to Carlos Quintana.
The CEO
That's good to know....we'll do some sparring today to find out which plan can beat Quintana....laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.