Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Judah calls out "da bitch who beat maussa"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Judah doesn't really know who the hell he is..except that he beat...Carlos Maussa, a legendary figure, a huge drawm and a famous rival of Zab. Zab only has a few more fights left in him and the Dark Lord has expressed GREAT interest in destorying a prospects future. Since the guy who beat Maussa well..just beat Maussa...it makes sense. Judah will recieve great pleasure in destroying an up and coming prospect.

If that doesn't push through, Judah might as well fight "Ferocious" Fernando Vargas at a catchweight of 147.

laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 20 2008, 10:31 AM) [snapback]375709[/snapback]
Judah doesn't really know who the hell he is..except that he beat...Carlos Maussa, a legendary figure, a huge drawm and a famous rival of Zab. Zab only has a few more fights left in him and the Dark Lord has expressed GREAT interest in destorying a prospects future. Since the guy who beat Maussa well..just beat Maussa...it makes sense. Judah will recieve great pleasure in destroying an up and coming prospect.

If that doesn't push through, Judah might as well fight "Ferocious" Fernando Vargas at a catchweight of 147.

laugh.gif

The guy who beat Maussa, Muckles Riley, has signed for a rematch with Maussa at Maussa's request.
The CEO
I need Judah to make an exception for Maussa...he's very ill and doesn't have much longer...I'm thinking he has two fights left...first he wants to try and redeem himself in a rematch with the youngster....and then he wants to fight his Grand Finale against Judah.
BigG
Riley is a VERY good prospect. A match between him and Quintana will be great in the future. Zab is actually not looking for him anymore.

Zab Judah has announced his next opponent...........................

"FEROCIOUS" FERNANDO VARGAS!!!!!!!!!

Vargas is fat as hell right now. Judah offered him tons of money he simply coundn't refuse it. After Zab KO's Fatty, he will fight Maussa.
BigG
OMG, I fucked up!

Instead of setting Carlos "El Apostle" as Rielly's next opponent, I set Carlos "El Indio" as his next opponent by accident.

So its two undefeated prospects. Anyway, it should be great fight. Winner is number one contender without a doubt. Maussa-Reily II can happen next week. I guess we should just give Maussa a tune up.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 20 2008, 01:59 PM) [snapback]375787[/snapback]
OMG, I fucked up!

Instead of setting Carlos "El Apostle" as Rielly's next opponent, I set Carlos "El Indio" as his next opponent by accident.

So its two undefeated prospects. Anyway, it should be great fight. Winner is number one contender without a doubt. Maussa-Reily II can happen next week. I guess we should just give Maussa a tune up.

No way!

Reilly ain't ready for a status 15 opponent. This is bad. Oh well, no worries.
BigG
Fucking scheduller...I wish I could take that down. I see this going 12...either way, Both will still be top prospects after the fights.
BigJuicyHog
This is going to be a showcase of skill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.