Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah signs to fight Roland Navarette!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Judah has officially signed to fight Roland Navarette.

Zab Judah's noticable wins:

-KO 2 Jabdiel Judah
-KO 1 Jabdiel Judah II (Jnr. Welterweight Title)
-W12 Carlos Maussa II
-W12 Mike Taylor II
-KO 2 Mike Taylor II
-W12 Mike Taylor III (Jnr. Welterweight Title)
-TKO 6 Cyrus "Running Man" Virus IV
-TKO 5 Freddie McPheerson II
-W12 Buddy McGirt
-KO 1 William Joppy
-TKO 9 Pavel Molotov
-TKO 2 Ronald Hearns

Noticable Losses:

L12 Cyrus "Running Man" Virus (I, II, III)
LKO 4 Mgiuel Cotto I
LKO 12 Miguel Cotto II
LKO 4 Carlos Maussa I
L12 Luis Collazo
LKO 7 Freddie McPheerson I
LKO 12 Floyd Mayweather Jr.
LKO 9 Mike Taylor I

Navarette's noticable wins:

W12 Freddie McPheerson
W12 Freddie McPheerson II
W12 Floyd Mayweather Jr.
KO 2 Back In A Flash
W12 Maxy Kokaine
W12 Miguel Cotto I
W12 Miguel Cotto II
W12 Flashy Jackson
KO 12 Tera Patrick
KO 11 Cyrus "Running Man" Virus

Noticable Losses:

L12 Mike Taylor (I, II)

Draws:

D 12 Buddy McGirt
D 12 "Sublime" Buddy Shine
D 12 Cyrus "Running Man" Virus I
D 12 Jesse Jane
Blayde
Great fight, but Ive got to go with Navarette. Stylewise I see him being able to handle Zab. Although I also see the possibilty of Zab doing a Mike Taylor.
CyruS
Good fight. I'm rooting for Zab.

With that said, Roland is going to win. laugh.gif
BigG
You will be so suprised Blayde. Zab is going to beat Navarette easy. I dont know if it's going to be a short fight, but Zab will be bringing the heat.

I dont think Zab has the stuff to do what Mike Taylor did. Zab is all talent, but he is quite small and he cant outbox Navarette. Navarette's too tall and skilled defensively. But Zab will beat him down for sure.

It will be a BK style beatdown.
BigG
BTW, Navarette was robbed BIG TIME in his last fight. How was that a draw with McGirt?
BigG
Will Zab finally get his props as a P4Per when he beats Navarette down? This will be a very easy fight for Zab.
The CEO
Roland's trainer has been MIA for months...I have a feeling Judah's gonna take this one.

In fact...I predict Judah to keep winning until he faces Maussa in Maussa's Farewell Fight....

BigG
Yeah, where is Nick? He had some decent fighters...Rolad was the P4P best at one point, after he knock Patrick out....But he is going to get sonned by Zab.
Maxy
Is Big G controlling Navarette?

Say it ain't so....

Subject change....CEO....how about Richard "The Juggernaut" Johnson vs Jowett Pipes?

BigG
No, he is still in NickBarkers gym. Judah will be facing the same guy that KOed Patrick, beat Cotto, beat Mayweather, beat McPheerson, KOed Running Man, and beat Flashy.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 21 2008, 04:02 PM) [snapback]375906[/snapback]
No, he is still in NickBarkers gym. Judah will be facing the same guy that KOed Patrick, beat Cotto, beat Mayweather, beat McPheerson, KOed Running Man, and beat Flashy.

Then that's a hard fight for Judah. I pick Navarette on points.
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jan 21 2008, 04:00 PM) [snapback]375904[/snapback]
Is Big G controlling Navarette?

Say it ain't so....

Subject change....CEO....how about Richard "The Juggernaut" Johnson vs Jowett Pipes?

I'd like that...how about after Johnson's next fight..?

because if Johnson were to lose EVER again...he goes to the gym of the guy who beat him...we need to work on some things...
BigG
Zab is going to put it on him. Zab's gonna KNOCK HIM OUT!

His enrtrance song will be - "Start of your ending" by Mobb Deep.
BigJuicyHog
If he hasnt been on WeBl in months how are his fighters still active unless Big G reactivates them when they retire? He could do that but he could not actually control the fighter. Also, who has Dark Heaven....that guy is very impressive for a flasher.
BigG
I have no idea...he's been responsible for ruining my boys Grant and Iron Mike...he's a beast.
Blayde
Hm yeah, he must still be logging in because his gym has not retired. For sure Navarette doesnt seem to have make any adjustments in his fight plan for a pretty long time now.
BigG
DRAW! Roland put up a better fight then I thought...In a rematch, he is going to lose. Put your money on Zab by either clear cut UD or late KO.

After this fight, he will fight Maussa.
CyruS
Another Roland Draw? I've never seen a fighter get that many draws before laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif I am sure his next fight will be a big fat L instead of a D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.