Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harold Grant defends Middleweight title against Ronald Hearns
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Hearns is a tough guy to beat. I actually forgot to train him for Collazo..and Collazo BARELY pulled that shit out. Its too bad Hearns ate himself out of the Welterweight division and is now a Jnr. Middleweight. He would KILL Collazo in a rematch.

This is a tough defense for Harold Grant. Hearns has gained strenght. He is pretty much a complete fighter. Dont be a surprised if Hearns beats the shit out of Grant to become the Middleweight champ.
Blayde
I dont see how Collazo barely pulled it out because he won every round he wanted and just gave some he didnt need to Hearns, but its definitely an interesting fight. Hearns had a dangerous style at 147 and he will probably be a bit of a different fighter at 160, I can imagine him being even better than at welterweight pretty well.

Ive still got to go with Grant though, hes simply been looking impressive lately.
Maxy
If Ronald Hearns is anything like Wexley Gawn, The Hoodlum is in trouble...

Hearns is the same height (as Wexley) but because this will be his first middleweight bout I don't know how to box him. It could backfire if I'm reckless but if I try to get Harold to box smart he could be out of his depth with the purer boxer.

Should be a good fight.
BigG
Hearns is chin is SOLID. Very solid. Only Zab has KOed him brutally. He has improved chin/conditioning wise since his loss to Lights Out. Dont even mind Hearns losses to Jab, he was a BUM then. Both him and Wexley are pretty much the same fighters...although Wexley might be a little more powerful and Hearns a little slicker.
Maxy
Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant

"I'll break his spirit and then I'll knock him out."
BigG
Hearns gave that poor boy a beating.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 27 2008, 04:13 AM) [snapback]376583[/snapback]
Hearns gave that poor boy a beating.

It wasn't really a beating. Hearns just boxed his ass off and Harold got exposed.
BigG
Hoodlum wasnt exposed. He beat Cortez in impressive fashion. He is the truth.

BUT

I told you all not to underestimate Hearns chin. It's absolute granite. The move up in weight absolutely helped him. He was weak at 147.

Blayde
Definitely a great performance by Hearns. That move up in weight made him kind of a secret. I wouldnt know how to handle him right now. But hopefully Berk will get his chance some time in the future.
BigG
Hearns Hitlist.

-Travis Simms
-Manuel Cortez
-Berk
-Jowett Pipes
-Richard Johnson

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.