Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TOS should make a comeback and fight for the CW championship....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Dawson-Alexeev will happen soon for the title....TOS should fight the winner.

Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 21 2008, 04:27 PM) [snapback]375911[/snapback]
Dawson-Alexeev will happen soon for the title....TOS should fight the winner.

I agree....to an extent.

If TOS does come back, it has to be for Angus.
BigJuicyHog
TOS- Angus would be the biggest fight in the history of WEBL.
BigG
Probably....

When Don Flamenco was handling Anugs, TOS was chasing him like crazy...
CyruS
Then Angus fucked it up by getting fucked up by Lanky.
BigJuicyHog
At this point I could not ever see TOS coming out of retirement. There are too many fighters that could make his 0 go, and he want to keep the legendary status as the first great fighter in WeBl.
Blayde
Yeah, and actually I dont want to see him losing to Angus or whoever. Even if he got back to light heavy by fighting some tune ups, it would be very difficult for him to stay undefeated. Hopefully he wont make a comeback.

By the way most legendary records so far:
Gamboa (26-0-0)
TOS (23-0-0)
BigG
If Dawson or Alexeev enstablish themselves as greats....I could see TOS coming out of retirements. Although he'd have to make him some big offers, Blayde.

Gamboa's a bad bad man....Too bad theres no other big names around his weight...He's beaten everyone already.
CyruS
I had actually wanted Here We Go and Gamboa to fight as HWG's last fight but those weight difference was too much. Would have been cool to see.
The CEO
Gamboa knocked out Slanger Jr. in 1 (although I had just received him and didn't give him the proper plan)...it was very impressive......but I can easily see Slanger Jr. doing that right back to him...

Slanger Jr. versus Gamboa on February 3rd is the fight...
BigJuicyHog
Is Gamboa still fighting at 126?
Blayde
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 23 2008, 12:22 AM) [snapback]376055[/snapback]
Slanger Jr. versus Gamboa on February 3rd is the fight...

Whenever Slanger Jr. wants the rematch, he can get it.

And yeah, Gamboa is still fighting at 126. Just defended the title against Sin on Tuesday.
BigG
Gamboa should fight at 135...
BigJuicyHog
If he did fight at 135 I would certainly put Quintana in against him. Maybe sometown down the line although I dont think Gamboa could get too much bigger.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Jan 21 2008, 06:00 PM) [snapback]375933[/snapback]
Then Angus fucked it up by getting fucked up by Lanky.

No.

That was TOS' get out of jail free card. Don't matter now though. Angus sleeps well knowing TOS avoided him.

cool.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jan 23 2008, 04:05 PM) [snapback]376161[/snapback]
No.

That was TOS' get out of jail free card. Don't matter now though. Angus sleeps well knowing TOS avoided him.

cool.gif

laugh.gif

revisionist history laugh.gif
BigG
I'd favor TOS over Angus if they ever fought. Butkiss gave Angus a pretty good fight....TOS is way stronger and better than Butkiss. But TOS is also a small Cruiserweight...it would be interesting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.