Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: State of The Dungeon Address
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
(enters...pushing a wheelchair where Carlos Maussa is sleeping and being fed oxygen from a tank)

Hello, everyone...I`m here to address our fighters' wishes and other issues....this is a very important announcement...

First off...Carlos here has confided in me that he has 3 fights left...he`ll go ahead and take out Darth Maul`s cousin...but then he HAS TO HAVE Muckles Reilly...and then he wants his Farewell bout against Judah...and thank you in advance, Zab....

So...Jowett Pipes wants The Juggernaut?...I'm sorry, but not just yet...I want Johnson to face a midrange threat first...the up and coming Yamboa Bell...and then they can go at it...were working on some things...for if Johnson loses again, he gets automatically transferred to the gym of the guy who beats him....

As for the other guys...Tyrone Sloan wants to give Jean Pascal a shot at his Super Middle crown, Doo Doo Brown wants a career threatening rematch against Vicky Fatton, and Slanger Jr. wants a tough challenge...

Slanger Jr. also expects a title shot very soon...the week after this one hopefully...

One of my other top dogs IS having a problem though...he hasn't had a fight in a while and doesn't show up on the rankings on the WebL site...where he is one of the very best...what's up with that, G?

I'm talking about The Light Heavyweight Bad Ass...18 Rank and Status...Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome.

He wants to fight a strong challenger and then the winner of the Butkiss-Jones rematch...for the title. He deserves it.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 21 2008, 05:44 PM) [snapback]375930[/snapback]
So...Jowett Pipes wants The Juggernaut?...I'm sorry, but not just yet...I want Johnson to face a midrange threat first...the up and coming Yamboa Bell...and then they can go at it...were working on some things...for if Johnson loses again, he gets automatically transferred to the gym of the guy who beats him....

Jowett Pipes-

" So instead o` fightin` a real fighter mista juggernaut, yo wanna fight a bum? Who da fuck do yo thank yo are?

Runnin` duckin` coward ass lame beeaitch!"
Blayde
I just want to remind you, guys, Pascal vs. Sloan one ended with a vicious knockout Pascal scored in the 7th round. Scores at this point: 60-53 three times.

Sloan is showing the heart of a great champion, but Pascal is too skilled for him. Mack is probably also more skilled than Sloan, but he doesnt have the ring intelligence and the athletic ability Pascal has. Its gonna be a war, but Pascal just cant see himself losing. 168 is heating up right now. Thank god Deep Freeze has retired biggrin.gif
BigG
Sloan has no chance. Jones did the same thing to him that Pascal did...except in more brutal fashion.

Blayde, Montiel is gonna fuck your boy Otienko up.

He's gonna retire, but he's gonna take the career of one of your bitchass twigs with him.

laugh.gif
BigJuicyHog
Come on Big G, you know you have the hardest time beating up on Twigs. Montiel get beat by close decision and sent into retirement. I think Montiel just moved up too many weight classes.
BigJuicyHog
Carlos Quintana plans to be in Maussa's corner for all of his farewell fights. Maussa has been one of his toughest challengers to date and they became good friends afterwards. Maussa has been thru so much with the Cancer and the gun shot wound. He is a true champ and will go out on his shield.
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jan 22 2008, 02:02 PM) [snapback]376016[/snapback]
Jowett Pipes-

" So instead o` fightin` a real fighter mista juggernaut, yo wanna fight a bum? Who da fuck do yo thank yo are?

Runnin` duckin` coward ass lame beeaitch!"

I make all the decisions for The Juggernaut, Pipes...this is only a business move....he will win his next fight, and then he will fight you.

QUOTE(Blayde @ Jan 22 2008, 02:07 PM) [snapback]376017[/snapback]
I just want to remind you, guys, Pascal vs. Sloan one ended with a vicious knockout Pascal scored in the 7th round. Scores at this point: 60-53 three times.

Sloan is showing the heart of a great champion, but Pascal is too skilled for him. Mack is probably also more skilled than Sloan, but he doesnt have the ring intelligence and the athletic ability Pascal has. Its gonna be a war, but Pascal just cant see himself losing. 168 is heating up right now. Thank god Deep Freeze has retired biggrin.gif

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 22 2008, 02:10 PM) [snapback]376018[/snapback]
Sloan has no chance. Jones did the same thing to him that Pascal did...except in more brutal fashion.

Sloan is really looking forward to avenging his loss to Pascal...and if he were to ever fight Jones again, he would knock him into next week...

Sloan ain't what he used to be, fellas...he's got this Boxing thing down...and right now, he is The Man at Super Middle until someone beats him.
The CEO
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Jan 22 2008, 02:22 PM) [snapback]376023[/snapback]
Carlos Quintana plans to be in Maussa's corner for all of his farewell fights. Maussa has been one of his toughest challengers to date and they became good friends afterwards. Maussa has been thru so much with the Cancer and the gun shot wound. He is a true champ and will go out on his shield.

Yes...Maussa won't stop until his casket drops.

Maussa has much love for Quintana...and vice versa....Quintana is even advising him on Zab Judah's current weaknesses and how to exploit them in the big Farewell fight...
BigG
Oronko height is ridiculous. He would be considered a tall LIGHTWEIGHT and pretty tall welterweight....6'0 at 115?

He is the Nikolay Valuev of the lower weight classes.

laugh.gif

I'll be rooting for Sloan in this fight C.E.O, in fact, I'll root for him in most big fights. He's had a hard long career...but Pascal is a beast right now.

And Zab Judah at this point has no weaknesses. C.E.O, I say we should've given Maussa some tuneups...respect to Maussa. When he retires after fighting Zab, he will instantly be put in the Hall of fame. I'm afraid Zab will really put an end to his career when they fight.

Maussa is a HOFER. I mean, he DID beat the Judah brothers. Stoppage over both.

Montiel will take the soul of Otienko with him when he retires. It will be a BEATDOWN!!!
The CEO
Thanks for the tune up offer...but Maussa doesn't have much longer to live and wants to go out like the Champion he is...he wants to avenge his loss to the young and hungry Reilly and then take on his homeboy, Judah, in the rubber match to end all rubber matches...

and Win, Lose, or Draw...that will be his last fight.
BigG
Maussa is not in 100% right now...He's not ready for Zab. But if thats the way he wants to end his career, then we'll respect his decision.

Zab will move down in weight for Maussa...

One thing about Maussa is he is all heart..

I also heard that Zab Judah-Carlos Maussa III will be in Colombia since Judah-Maussa II was in Zab's backyard....gonna be alot of sad Maussa fans. Maussa will go out on his shield.

laugh.gif
The CEO
Everyone knows Maussa is not well. It's true...he's on his last legs....but he desperately wants to end his career this way, G...

Maussa IS all heart...and you of all people know not to underestimate him.

Judah-Maussa III will be one for The Ages.

thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
Maussa-Reilly II is on...as well as Judah-Navarette II. Judah should beat Navarette easily next time.

And Montiel WHIPPED that ass and retired!
The CEO
Well...The Dungeon Members won all their fights EXCEPT the two that mattered the most...

sad.gif

Sloan got KOed by Pascal in the 7th...Sloan was winning at the time of the KO...once he gets 1 or 2 more points of conditioning, he'll be knocking EVERYONE out...he is still willing to fight Yusaf Mack next week and expects to be on top of the hill again in the near future.

McPheerson lost to De Los Santos again...I really thought I gave him the right plan...DLS must have something special in his beard. McPheerson was needing to rebuild before he met DLS in the 1st place...and that is exactly what he's gonna do.

Bobby Boome is ready to lock horns with Dick Butkiss next week for the Light Heavyweight strap. I have the utmost confidence that Tick Tick will be victorious.

Slanger Jr. wants his shot at the title next week versus Featherweight dynamo Gamboa. Lil' Slanger's gonna hand him his first loss, and it WILL be by KO.

The Juggernaut wants Jowett Pipes now...and he is telling me that he refuses to lose. If he WERE to lose though, he will get immediately transferred to The Dragon's Vault.

Maussa is ready for the Reilly rematch. He is taking his last two fights very seriously, so Muckles and Zab better bring everything they got AND the kitchen sink.

Old "Hardcore" Dexter Moore Ked Antonio Cotto straight The F O in the very first round. There is no question that he is the most dangerous gatekeeping journeyman in all of WebL.

"Shut 'em DOWN" Brown avenged his loss to Vicky Fatton. He cut down on the blow and the bitches, and it has helped his game tremendously.

There was, however, one very strange result today...Hank Bummy Jr. actually got knocked out clean by Ricardo Mayorga...that was the last straw with this kid....he disgusts me.

Hank Bummy Sr. better make me an offer, or his boy's gotta go...if you know what I mean.
Blayde
Mack will gladly take that rematch. Sloan vs. Mack II should be another war.
BigG
It's clear that Hank Bummy Jr. is a finished fighter since the Norris beatdown. Poor boy.

I'd like to announce Hank Bummy's next opponent...

The former 2x Welterweight Champion of the world....

Ladies and Gentlmen, the one, the only, "Terrible" Tarique Wheeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.