Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's Mino? Where's my Money?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
iron_mike
Hey Mino, haven't heard from you. I p.m.'d you the other day. I hope you're a man of your word

"250 on Tito to win...if u want"

"Very good point and I will be laying some doe on Tito thru the book, and didnt think about it when it came up, so I will honor my talk and keep the bet Iron Mike, tho being that he is such a huge dog, I should get some odds, but it is what it is"

"Whatever u want to do...most def am game"

"Pls Tito is gonna smoke his ass, that being that I aint bet 500 on shit, but we will do something, hope u are good on your word"

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...20941&st=40

Southeastpaw
We know where you live Mino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iron_mike
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Jan 21 2008, 06:17 PM) [snapback]375936[/snapback]
We know where you live Mino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never made a bet with a complete stranger on a forum, so i guess you have to expect this. Maybe alot of you guys know eachother personally so you can make a bet and not worry about getting paid. I had a feeling Mino might disappear if/when Tito lost, but let's see. If I lost, he would definitely have his $ by now. Let's see if he's a MAN of his word or just a little boy running his mouth off.
Southeastpaw
If he shows up around here again and hasn't paid the $$$$$$$$........we will all give him hell to say the least. But he is a fairly frequent poster, so hopefully he pulls through.
TheWhiteBuffalo
Iron Mike,

Judging by your ignorant signature, I would say that Mino doesn't owe you a dime.

You are obviously not a boxing fan. You obviously do not have any form of boxing knowledge. And judging by your user name, you are 15 years behind current events.

I hereby declare this case is resolved. The plaintiff gets ZERO and is ordered to go back to his room and get his PJ's on. Go straight to bed and do NOT attempt to watch re-runs of Francois Botha battering your sacred hero for five rounds.
iron_mike
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Jan 21 2008, 07:19 PM) [snapback]375946[/snapback]
Iron Mike,

Judging by your ignorant signature, I would say that Mino doesn't owe you a dime.

You are obviously not a boxing fan. You obviously do not have any form of boxing knowledge. And judging by your user name, you are 15 years behind current events.

I hereby declare this case is resolved. The plaintiff gets ZERO and is ordered to go back to his room and get his PJ's on. Go straight to bed and do NOT attempt to watch re-runs of Francois Botha battering your sacred hero for five rounds.

Don't get all bent out of shape because your hero's next match is at Coney Island vs. Kobayashi and Chestnut and the rest of the Nathan's Hot Dog crew. No one asked for your opinion Fatswa Bloatha. Seriously, since there are no Botha fans, are you his mother? Girlfriend? P.R. guy?
imperial
Mino has been on suicide watch ever since the Giants beat his cowbitches ! taunt.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Jan 21 2008, 07:28 PM) [snapback]375949[/snapback]
Don't get all bent out of shape because your hero's next match is at Coney Island vs. Kobayashi and Chestnut and the rest of the Nathan's Hot Dog crew. No one asked for your opinion Fatswa Bloatha. Seriously, since there are no Botha fans, are you his mother? Girlfriend? P.R. guy?

Yo, those hot dog guys are no joke, they take their competitive eating very seriously. I bet you they take some serious dumps.
CyruS

"GIMME THE MONEY!"

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.