Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andrew Golata>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fransoa Botha
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Douchebag
Andrew Golata would pulverise Botha at any point of their respective careers. Believe it!
dj necrogenic
I can hear the mighty Buffalo War Cry, you better run and hide
BigJuicyHog
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.....the sound of the Mighty White Buffalo.
STEVENSKI
He would too IMO.
BigG
I would pick TODAYS Golota to beat the mid 90's version of Botha.
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 22 2008, 01:53 PM) [snapback]376044[/snapback]
I would pick TODAYS Golota to beat the mid 90's version of Botha.

You hate South Africans
Lil-lightsout
The Golota that fought the other night is garbage now. Prime Golota beats a prime Botha, but at this point they are both washed up and who really cares?
JD
When attempting to bait someone, you actually kill it's effectiveness by announcing that you are bating them.

I am fairly certain that this feeble thread will lead to a thrashing at the hands of the Buffalo.
Douchebag
QUOTE(JD @ Jan 22 2008, 06:11 PM) [snapback]376051[/snapback]
When attempting to bait someone, you actually kill it's effectiveness by announcing that you are bating them.

I am fairly certain that this feeble thread will lead to a thrashing at the hands of the Buffalo.

It adds comedic value to announce it for what it is, because in reality................Who gives a fuck?
Bazooka Limon
Golota rules.nuff said
kidbazooka1
who gives a damn about acouple of bums.
JD
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Jan 22 2008, 07:03 PM) [snapback]376059[/snapback]
It adds comedic value to announce it for what it is, because in reality................Who gives a fuck?

Andrew Golota does...I am sure of it.
rusty_trombone
Ahh Golota, imagine what could have been if he wasn't a psycho and didn't want to hit everyone in the ballsac
Douchebag
QUOTE(JD @ Jan 22 2008, 07:38 PM) [snapback]376065[/snapback]
Andrew Golota does...I am sure of it.

Yeah, but how sure are you that Andrew Golota knows how to even read?
JD
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Jan 22 2008, 08:01 PM) [snapback]376067[/snapback]
Yeah, but how sure are you that Andrew Golota knows how to even read?

Pretty sure. Little known fact...that dude is actually damn smart. He speaks something like 5 languages.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(JD @ Jan 23 2008, 01:39 AM) [snapback]376069[/snapback]
Pretty sure. Little known fact...that dude is actually damn smart. He speaks something like 5 languages.

Clearly English is the 5th one

"I I I I I I I I I I I G g g g g g got h h h h h h h hit t t t t t with a h h h h h h head head head b b b b b b butt.
streetlion1
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Jan 22 2008, 05:02 PM) [snapback]376049[/snapback]
The Golota that fought the other night is garbage now. Prime Golota beats a prime Botha, but at this point they are both washed up and who really cares?

Agreed.
TheWhiteBuffalo
See.....you idiots are all wrong!

I have no idea who "Fransoa Botha" is in the first place. Secondly, The mere fact that Francois Botha is fresh on your minds is an indication that the revolution has begun!

On a much lesser note, to save this thread, Andrew Golota is far from "garbage". The guy fought a good fight, and kept his head in the game against a VERY frustrating opponent. There is no doubt that Golota's swollen eye (which he could not see out of) caused a huge problem in the fight. Up until the injury, Golota was doing a great job neutralizing a wild opponent. Golota showed that he was focused....and that is something we have not seen in a very long time.

There is no doubt in mind that Golota could beat some legitimate Heavyweights such as Chambers, Gomez, Chagaev, and a few others. "The Pride of Poland" is still a top-20 fighter...........far from "garbage". You guys think what he does is so easy, and have such little respect for a solid fighter. Will Golota beat a legitimate champion? Probably not. But the spectrum between a Champion and a "garbage" fighter is huge........and Golota is no where near mediocre.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jan 22 2008, 07:49 PM) [snapback]376066[/snapback]
Ahh Golota, imagine what could have been if he wasn't a psycho and didn't want to hit everyone in the ballsac

clapping.gif

QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jan 22 2008, 08:58 PM) [snapback]376070[/snapback]
Clearly English is the 5th one

"I I I I I I I I I I I G g g g g g got h h h h h h h hit t t t t t with a h h h h h h head head head b b b b b b butt.

Lollercopter!

I slipllspi.. I sllsisipled...
BGv2.0
Little known fact about Golota.

Many people think he was subject to panic attacks and was a dirty fighter in the ring.....NOT TRUE! Believe it or not there is a valid explanation for all of his noted situations.

In a ring interview about 3 years ago, he stated that for quite some time there had been talk of a Golota/Botha fight. Since this was the case, Botha attended many of Golota's fights to see if the lamb was worthy of slaughter. Golota stated in this interview that a sacrifice at the hands of Botha was something he could only dream of and that in the instances with his losses to Bowe, Tyson, Brewster and Lewis.....the great pressure of being stared at by the cold blue eyes of Francois Botha was often just too much to comprehend, and he found himself doing ANYTHING to get out of the ring and back to the dressing room where he could collect himself. The same thing occured when he head butted Nickelson and bit Poua.....he just wanted to get things over with to get out of the view of Botha!

In hindsight he stated "Looking back, I am happy fight never between us. For now I have life! If fight occur, this is something I cannot say".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.