Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you guys think about Gatti being on Pros vs Joes?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Douchebag
I really don't like it, But what your thoughts?
BigJuicyHog
Do you ever provide anything other that a single line of commentary on threads you start? I think it wil be funny for Gatti to smoke some used car saleman or something.
Douchebag
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Jan 23 2008, 02:12 PM) [snapback]376138[/snapback]
Do you ever provide anything other that a single line of commentary on threads you start? I think it wil be funny for Gatti to smoke some used car saleman or something.

Not really. Thats pretty much my style when I start threads.
Chi-Town
I think it's good for him and good for boxing even though he's not active. Whatever exposure the sport can get that's not negative is good
Spyder
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Jan 23 2008, 02:35 PM) [snapback]376146[/snapback]
I think it's good for him and good for boxing even though he's not active. Whatever exposure the sport can get that's not negative is good

Not if he gets ktfo or beat up.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 23 2008, 02:58 PM) [snapback]376149[/snapback]
Not if he gets ktfo or beat up.

I really don't like that a former pro who couldn't hack it anymore is now beating up dudes off the street. I'm not going to go on a tirade over it, but it doesn't really sit well with me. How embarassing would it be if Gatti go KTFO doing it? SMH.
rusty_trombone
I think some Joes are about to get KTFO
HaydelHammer
seems like the joes were told to turn up the heat this season. no mercy.

Me likey! Make em earn it.
BigG
DAMN! Gatti fucked that guy up!
rusty_trombone
Ow, that man got fucked up
xxxxxx
Gatti beat that dude about as bad as Mayweather beat Gatti.lol
BrutalBodyShots
Seems pretty much like a novelty show... not entertaining really. All you hear are guys laughing in the background at the guy getting his ass beat.

Method
Gotta support the partying habit somehow.
hardhead
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jan 23 2008, 09:07 PM) [snapback]376162[/snapback]
I think some Joes are about to get KTFO

I see I'm late to the tread but this is exactly how I would've thought, how someone could think that some dude off the street who more then likely is untrained could actually beat Gatti up?? I mean sure Gatti is basically a punching bag and washed up in the boxing world on the highest level, but we're talking about dude's off the street here??

I watched the show a couple times but I've come to the conclusion that if any Joe beat the Pro in their own sport then that sport shouldn't be called a sport anymore, or you're sport is pretty pathetic to say the least.
ROLL DEEP
LMAO at Gatti lookiong knackered and tired.

Also, LMAO at Gatti with his incredible head movement. The 'Joe' was crap man. He was moving round the ring like he'd just laid a turd in his shorts.
dj necrogenic
Gatti is a piece of shit cocaine using homosexual wop
and the NEW
Gatti is a legend! One of the most entertaining boxers to go around!

Just hope he doesnt render one of these Joes brain damaged!
Douchebag
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Jan 25 2008, 01:36 PM) [snapback]376387[/snapback]
Gatti is a piece of shit cocaine using homosexual wop

I don't like it either, but DAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaMMMMMMMMNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.