HBO will have
Miguel Cotto Vs Alfonso Gomez
Antonio Margarito Vs Kermit Cintron

Which One Will You Watch?????
JD
Both.

HBO live, Showtime DVR'd.
BoxingStill#1
Both DVR'd,.........but I'll still be watching HBO.....do you know if thats PPV or not?....
Mean Mister Mustard
Showtime seems more competitive on paper but then again, the RJ-Trinidad undercard looked like a shit stain on paper and it turned out entertaining.
BoxingStill#1
Glen Johnson and Chad dawson is gonna be a real good one,... but I wouldnt miss a Cotto fight for the world.....
TheWhiteBuffalo
That's alot of exclamation points after April 12th. In fact, that is twelve too many.

You call that crap exciting?!?!

Not one of those mosquito fights are worth watching. You would be better off watching John Walsh's "America's Most Wanted". Or better yet, tune into animal planet and watch their special on ants farms. Ants seem to pack alot more power to weight ratio than the bums you listed.

Thank goodness for Chambers/Povetkin, Klitschko/Ibragimov, and Maskaev/Peter. These fights save what few boxing fans we have left.....
BigG
Absolutely CANT miss a Cotto fight but Dawson-Johnson is probably the most important fight in my book.

gods son
then week later its hopkins vs calzahgie!!!

gods son
btalk has the cotto card on april 26th!!!
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Jan 26 2008, 05:53 PM) [snapback]376526[/snapback]
That's alot of exclamation points after April 12th. In fact, that is twelve too many.

Thank goodness for Chambers/Povetkin, Klitschko/Ibragimov, and Maskaev/Peter. These fights save what few boxing fans we have left.....

Those fights are f*cking jokes. thumbsdown_anim.gif

Your delusional dude.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Jan 26 2008, 02:51 PM) [snapback]376521[/snapback]
Showtime will air a doubleheader
Glen Johnson Vs Chad Dawason
Antonio Tarver Vs Clinton Woods

HBO will have
Miguel Cotto Vs Alfonso Gomez
Antonio Margarito Vs Kermit Cintron

Which One Will You Watch?????

HBO Live,

Which seems to have the better card (and recording to DVR.)

Than Showtime for later in the evening DVR'd on replay.

Jack
BrutalBodyShots
The welter action is more meaningful to me, but like the others I will DVR both and see both.

BoxingStill#1
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Jan 26 2008, 04:53 PM) [snapback]376526[/snapback]

You call that crap exciting?!?!

Not one of those mosquito fights are worth watching. You would be better off watching John Walsh's "America's Most Wanted". Or better yet, tune into animal planet and watch their special on ants farms. Ants seem to pack alot more power to weight ratio than the bums you listed.

Typical Heavyweight nut-hugger.... the ONLY fight worth watching would be a Ibragimov/ Klitschko,........especially since only two of the fighters you just mentioned are undefeated......
BrutalBodyShots
Buffalo only cares about and watches heavyweights; he has said this a bunch of times over the years.

imperial
I will dvr both not sure wich one I want to watch live ..
Col Reb
If you're watching both, be sure to watch the Showtime first. HBO has a bad history of spoiling simultaneous Showtime fights.
streetlion1
The welter action will get my attention at the moment and i'll watch the Johnson-Dawson fight later.
Spreadking3rd
showtime should go at 9pm eastern

and HBO should go around 10:30 eastern
play a 2:30 minute movie on HBO that night.

seems fair

i'll be watching LIVE ? , whichever one starts first probably.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.