dj necrogenic
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Jan 29 2008, 06:25 AM) [snapback]376832[/snapback]
I like Pizza Steve!

She touched my peppy
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Jan 29 2008, 04:09 PM) [snapback]376869[/snapback]
She touched my peppy

thumbsup_anim.gif

one of the most underrated Keaton films of all time!!!
ROLL DEEP
The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains.
Jack 1000
Warlord,

Was this the big surprise that you were hinting about in that other thread???? "WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! LOOK GUYS, I CAN MAKE ALL KINDS OF SPECIAL CHARACTERS ON MY KEYBOARD!!!" lol!!!!!

This is certainly NOT something that one should expect from a prestigious WARLORD! This isn't all that big a surprise!!! hahhaha!!! I mean , I can do that too, and I'm no warlord!!! See?

#@#$$$???////////////////

Jack
caneman
i waxed my balls for this? rolleyes.gif
caneman
ewwwwwwwwwww! lol!
dj necrogenic
Warlord
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Jan 30 2008, 04:15 AM) [snapback]376917[/snapback]
Warlord,

Was this the big surprise that you were hinting about in that other thread???? "WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! LOOK GUYS, I CAN MAKE ALL KINDS OF SPECIAL CHARACTERS ON MY KEYBOARD!!!" lol!!!!!

This is certainly NOT something that one should expect from a prestigious WARLORD! This isn't all that big a surprise!!! hahhaha!!! I mean , I can do that too, and I'm no warlord!!! See?

#@#$$$???////////////////

Jack

This is NOT the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT I was alluding to in the private forum, Jackster. That announcement is still forthcoming. Thank you.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jan 31 2008, 10:26 PM) [snapback]377127[/snapback]
This is NOT the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT I was alluding to in the private forum, Jackster. That announcement is still forthcoming. Thank you.

Cool, We are all excited!!! Now here is more magical Warlord code: #@!###CCHHHewezxchtz!!!!

NEVER NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWERS OF THE WARLORD!!!!

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.