Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Z Gorres thinking about a comeback...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
The 4x champion, Gorres, announced that he is seriously thinking about a comeback. "I don't want to end my boxing career on a loss." said Gorres at the conference. Gorres did not express interest in fighting Kindred Cole or Roger Mayweather, or "No Fear", three of the top Bantamweights today.

He expressed that he wanted to either fight Oba Oronko to avenge the loss of his good friend and stablemate, Fernando Montie. "That would be a good way to end my career" Gorres said.

Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 2 2008, 04:00 PM) [snapback]377236[/snapback]
The 4x champion, Gorres, announced that he is seriously thinking about a comeback. "I don't want to end my boxing career on a loss." said Gorres at the conference. Gorres did not express interest in fighting Kindred Cole or Roger Mayweather, or "No Fear", three of the top Bantamweights today.

He expressed that he wanted to either fight Oba Oronko to avenge the loss of his good friend and stablemate, Fernando Montie. "That would be a good way to end my career" Gorres said.

Gorres should come back. I've just brought Lanky back at heavyweight and Deep Freeze at super middle. I think we need the best fighters to still be fighting unless they start losing AP's. The only one I won't consider bringing back, at least for a long time anyway, is Wexley Gawn.

Gorres is one of the best there ever was and he can still do big things.
BigG
Gorres did not gain a SINGLE injury point in his fights with Here We Go. Condition and Chin wise, he is a BEAST.

In fact, he should have won the first HWG fight. HWG had to switch up styles because he knew he couldn't wear Gorres down.
Blayde
If he wants to Oronko though, hell have to wait until Oba has a 16 status or something like that. Oronko feels he needs more experience before taking big fights again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.