Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fat, out of shape Corrie Sanders KOd in one.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Romulus9
What does that mean?

Absolutely nothing.
BGv2.0
Well...IMHO, that kills 100% any need for a re-match with Wlad. I was one of those that for awhile said I would have liked to have seen one. BUT...right now, with how both fighters have developed since....it's not needed.

Sanders, never took getting back into contention seriously....and why should he....at his age, and his success at golf...if he had really wanted to get a second shot, he should have been more active and got some decent impressive KO wins over mediocre opp....THEN...he might could have created a little interest in a rematch...

BUT...this SHOULD end his career. Hopefully he will hang them up.

BrutalBodyShots
To be expected I suppose...

BigJuicyHog
What are you talking about. This just sets up a Mike Tyson- Corrie Sanders super fight.
TheWhiteBuffalo
I thought Sanders was retired for good? I didn't even see any media fanfare over his return.

Bummer. Sanders vs Klitschko WOULD have been a fun fight. Oh well.....this opens the door for Wladimir to fight another champ or at least choose a worthy optional defense. Some things are meant to be.....
Fitz
I think someone should make a separate forum for heavyweights. I personally don't think it should be directly associated with boxing and some topics make me sick just to look at.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 6 2008, 04:17 AM) [snapback]377612[/snapback]
I think someone should make a separate forum for heavyweights. I personally don't think it should be directly associated with boxing and some topics make me sick just to look at.

LOL. I agree, we need some quality control around here. Wlad is fine. Ruiz, ah hell you can't argue with hundreds of posts. Corrie Sanders? GTFOH.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.