Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah-Carlos Maussa III on - Retirement fight for Maussa
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Judah, apparently, spent more time doping himself up rather then training. This should have been an easy win for him. Oh well, we'll leave it at that.

Judah is extremely angry. He is going to take it out on Maussa...it might be the most vicious beating ever witnessed on WeBL. Judah will drain himself, but thats alright. He will give Carlitos a brutal retirement.

Maussa and Judah are both coming out to give the whole WeBL the best fight ever. Both are looking to make a statement.
The CEO
I hate to tell you this, G...and I will have to speak for Maussa from now on since he's on Morphine and constantly sleeping when he's not fighting....

but he is gonna FUCKING MURDER Zab Judah. It's gonna be a One Eighty Seven.

Maussa respects him, but he has to kill him. I hope you can understand.

laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif

Zab will show no mercy....you all havent seen the WRATH of Zab yet....he's been taking it easy for a while.

Wait, you saw it twice: FREDDY MCPHEERSON rematch and "Running Man" IV.

Beatdown STRAIGHT FROM the borough of Brooklyn.
BigG
Zab ain't playing.

Earlier at the gym, an angered Judah did some sparring. Sparring with him were Paulie Malignaggi, Juan Miguel Cotto, and Flashy Jackson.

Malignaggi had to be hospitalized and might not be ready for Taylor this sunday. Flashy was put to sleep. And Cotto was layed out in 2.

And he also sparred his former victim Polev "The Spy" Molotov and made him cry.

Massua is DEAD!
The CEO
I can only hope Zab brings his wrath because it would be very disrespectful if Zab tries to box and cruise...

Maussa wants his last fight to be chock full of power punching...he wants to give AND receive BOMBS 'til it's over.
The CEO
you wanna talk about sparring..?

I just put Maussa up against The Ghetto Enforcer...my 12-2 Cruiserweight.

He stopped him in 4. Broken jaw, Broken nose...all that shit.

MAUSSA WANTS ALLLLL OF JUDAH'S WRATH!!
BigG
Someone is getting hurt in this fight. I dont think its going past 6.

Zab didn't forget what Maussa did to Zabdiel Jr. He battered him, tormented him, taunted him, and knocked him out when they fought. Zab was ringside for that fight. Does Maussa still have all the Judah grills? laugh.gif
The CEO
Yeah...he still has the grills...he keeps them on a mantle on the wall facing his hospital bed...each grill is set atop a platinum pedestal..at the base is a solid gold plate with the victim's name in red ice...

When he's conscious, he looks at the grills to remind him of his glory days and give him strength...

laugh.gif
CyruS
2 Division World Champion and reigning 5 Time Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World, Miguel Cotto just recently visited Carlos Maussa at the hospital. Cotto honored Maussa's bravery by handing Maussa, Cotto's 1st Jr. Welterweight Championship, the first title Cotto ever won which he won it against Maussa. Cotto said he gave him the title as tribute to Maussa and said he has an inner strength that is unrivaled. Cotto also said he will be in Maussa's corner for the Judah-Maussa 3 fight.
The CEO
and that's why everyone loves Cotto. He is a Peoples' Champion...thumbsup_anim.gif

Maussa appreciated the gesture and shed a tear when he saw his old belt...not only out of Cotto's respect...but also because he never got the chance to throw hands with Cotto again.

This is all very sad to watch.........
CyruS
It is ok for 2 grown men of world champion stature to shed a tear. Fuck anyone who thinks different laugh.gif
BigG
Judah is not doing anything BUT sparring. His boys Norris, Cotto dissapointed him and he is just beating the shit out of them round by round. Media reportes say "Zab has never looked so focused."

Maussa is the sentimental favorite. Quintana and now Cotto will be in his corner, its okay. Maussa can have anyone in his corner...even TOS...he can't escape the wrath of Zab.

But Judah respects Maussa the most and Running Man too. They had balls taking on all those challenges. Judah will be sure to attend Maussa's wake/funeral.

BTW, Check his 2nd fight with Roland, the system fucked him over giving Roland all those 10-8 rounds. BS!

And BTW Cyrus, Cotto still has to fight Zab one more time...remember the Zab Judah retirement tour thumbsup_anim.gif

Zab HATES Cotto now. I dont think Zab will be satisfied unless he sees Cotto bloodied and twitching on the ground from a Judah left hand.
BigG
All I know is after this fight is over...it will be the END OF AN ERA!

sad.gif
CyruS
Cotto doesn't plan on being destroyed by Zab Judah. If Zab is to step into the ring with Cotto, no matter how much Cotto is past his prime, Cotto will lay out Zab for a 3rd time.
BigG
We will see. Zab Judah and Cotto would BOTH guy like to beat Navarette...fuck it, Zab will take on Navarette after this Mausa fight, beat him by clear decision and then he wants to give Fatnando Vargas a last payday, and then finally take on and knock out Cotto...then RETIRE.

We already know Cotto got the better of Zab with the two big KO's. But Zab put up a respectable showing in fight 2. He chose Cotto as his first title defense after Zab put a horrifying beatdown on Mike Taylor to win the title. Cotto should return the favor to a old friend.
BigG
Press release:

"Zab Judah, weighed in at exactly 135, and looked drained....Carlos Maussa, a canmcer patient, looked fit and strong and was said to be at peak condition for this bout. After the two fighters stared each other down, Judah grabbed the mic and told the crowd that he respected Maussa, but he'll have to give him a beatdown in front of 20,000 screaming Maussa fanatics. He also said that Miguel Cotto, Mike Taylor, and Roland Navarette all should be ranked below him when he gets back to 140."

The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 9 2008, 06:58 AM) [snapback]377822[/snapback]
Press release:
"Carlos Maussa, a canmcer patient, looked fit and strong and was said to be at peak condition for this bout. "

laugh.gif

Come on...that media outlet must be in Judah's pocket...Maussa looks like a P.O.W.....that false propaganda right there...

The only Wrath tonight will be The Wrath of a man not wanting to die. Judah is in deep doo doo.
BigG
laugh.gif Yeah, I guess they both looked like shit at the weigh in.

Its almose time for the ULTIMATE SUPERFIGHT.
The CEO
It sure is...I've frantically been working on some last minute changes...losing is NOT an option.

THIS WILL BE THE WAR TO END ALL WARS!!
BigG
Last minute predictions....Judah in the early rounds!
BigG
Description of the bout:

The two fighters fought a brutal insie fight....Judah dropped Maussa big in the 6....Maussa showed the heart of a warrior again and got up...Judah dropped Maussa again in round 7 and Maussa could not get up.

Maussa fought extremely brave, but in the end, he showed the effects of having cancer and showed age as well. Zab looked pretty decent but thats the last time he is fighting outside of 140.

If this is really it for Maussa then Judah wishes Maussa luck in life after retirement. Judah & the crowd gave Maussa a standing ovation as he left the arena and walked back to his dressing room.

In the post fight interview, Judah said "Put that man in the HOF yo....you just witnessed two legends tonight."

Media, fighters, and the fans are dying to know what Maussa's plans are.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.