Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jabdiel Judah
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Well, the undersized Jab just lost a RAZOR SHARP decision to Collazo, 115-114, 115-114, 115-113 on all cards.

Is he a HOFer or not?

He is a 4x champion at 140.

He beat Miguel Cotto, Tera Patrick, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Buddy Shine.
CyruS
I don't know. He did beat Tera Patrick however Patrick wasn't very good at 140 lbs. He did Miguel Cotto who is past his prime and ended up losing to Cotto 3-1 in a total of 4 fights. Jabdiel did win the Jr. Welterweight Title 4 Times though...

I'm just not sure.
Blayde
Im not sure, either.

Of course he was right there in the mix at 140 and got some good victories. But I just cant see him being mentioned as one of the great 140 pound fighters in this era. Hes also had a lot of losses and didnt make such a spectacular comeback way up like Zab did.

Im not sure yet, but honestly I tend to say no at the moment dntknw.gif
CyruS
One tends to think if you're not sure if someone should be a HOFer, chances are they aren't a HOFer. I think Ima just vote no. Jabdiel will have to do more.
Maxy
I think the HOF should be reserved for the elite. The really special fighters, so with that said I'm afraid I'll have to say no. He'll have to do more.
BigG
Fuck you guys. Well, he made the Dark Side hall of fame, which is more important. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.