Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: There Will Be Blood
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Bill The Butcher
This movie was awesome. Go check it out. Definitely worthy of some Academy Awards, especially for Best Actor - Daniel Day Lewis. He kicked ass in this movie. The movie coule be a little long for some people, I believe it is 2 hours and 38 minutes, but it doesn't really seem like it. One character carries this whole movie and that's Daniel Day Lewis. He does such a great job acting as always.
BGv2.0
Like you expect us to take the word of a guy that has DDL as his avitar?

LOL Actually I'm kidding...I do really want to check this out! Please tell me it's better than No Country.....it has an actual ending right?

Bill The Butcher
I can't compare the two movies. Different types of movies. I liked both of them a lot.

And I don't want to ruin anything for you, but the ending was great.
STEVENSKI
Day Lewis is one of the great actors of his generation possibly the greatest.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Bill The Butcher @ Feb 4 2008, 07:02 PM) [snapback]377475[/snapback]
I can't compare the two movies. Different types of movies. I liked both of them a lot.

And I don't want to ruin anything for you, but the ending was great.

YEAH...but if I remember right...you had ZERO problem with the "ending" to No Country. All I want to know is...does this film have a conclusion...I'm not asking if it's happy or not....but at the end did you feel like it had an ending.

despite you having no issue with No Country....you know what I mean...did this movie have an ending in the general sense.
Bill The Butcher
There is an ending. Not like No Country For Old Men.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.