Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Luis Collazo - Lights Out World Welterweight Championship Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Sunday February 10, 2007 is a big match up for the welterweight division.

A Top Pound 4 Pound Fighter, Reigning and Defending 2-Time Welterweight Champion Of The World Luis Collazo (28-2-2 5KOs) defends his World Title against #1 Contender CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS (19-4-1 13KOs)

Will Collazo add another top notch defense to his welterweight title reign or will Lights Out finally fulfill his potential and win the title?

Collazo Career Highlights :

W UD 12 Welter Skelter - solid win over the former world champion
W UD 12, W KO 12 Garcia Marquez - For the Welterweight Title
W KO 7 Malvador "Malvado" Manchez - solid win over the former world champion
W SD 12, L KO 12, W SD 12, D 12 Brittney Skye - wins over the former world champion. Regain the Welterweight Title for the 2nd time after losing by knockout.
W UD 12, W UD 12 Floyd Mayweather, Jr. - solid win over the former world champion
W UD 12 Zab "Super" Judah - solid win over the former world champion
W UD 12 Ronald Hearns - solid win over the future 2 division world champion
W MD 12 Maxy KoKaine - solid win over the contender
W UD 12 Jabdiel Judah - solid win over the 4 time world champion

------

Lights Out Career Highlights :

W TKO 7 Joshua Clottey - solid win in a battle between top prospects
W KO 12 Ronald Hearns - solid win over future 2 division world champion
W KO 7 Little Daddy Fame - solid win in a batte between top prospects
W UD 12 Kingsley "Sharp Knuckle" Ikeke - solid win over the contender
W TKO 2 Edson Berto - solid win over top contender in world title eliminator

-- --------

PLACE YOUR BETS!
BigG
It's possible that Collazo pulls out another decision. I absolutely cannot see Collazo taking out Lights Out. He got KOed by Wheeler a long time ago but Wheeler is a league legend.

I think Lights Out can beat Collazo...I'm rolling with Lights Out in this one. Maybe my stoppage late in the fight.
CyruS
Those Wheeler fights were a bad management call. Wheeler was the more experienced fighter and Lights Out paid the price for his inexperience. Lights Out is in the best shape of his career now as you can see from his 2 round dismantling of Edson Berto. He's good to go.
CyruS
Lights Out outsmarted Collazo and showed up with a boxing plan he didn't expect and walked away Welterweight Champion Of The World! Lights Out ran out of gas was knocked down at the end of the fight but had enough left to finish the fight, and more than enough rounds. W UD 12
Blayde
Props to Lights Out. He thought a smart and good fight and deserved the decision. Collazo fought pretty stupid at times though and he will come back in the stacked welterweight division.
BigG
I'm surprised though...COllazo was unable to do a single bit of damage to Zab and jabdiel but hurt and dropped Lights Out...wow!
CyruS
Lights Out was pretty tired.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.