Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few things...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
On Chad Dawson: Chad still works for Zab and Zab has said that if Dawson loses to another tomato can, he is going back to the gym...not as a fighter..but as the gym Janitor and will sell crack for Zab Judah on the side. Judah was angered that Chad didn't take Gawn seriously. Zab has released Chad from his contranct so that he could train with Maxy Krumbsnatcher.

Miguel Cotto: Cotto can have Navarette after Zab is through with him. Zab will win a clear cut decision next time. When Cotto gets past Navarette, he will give Zab a last fight. Win, lose, or draw, Zab will retire for good after that fight.

Larry Holmes next opponent: As you all know, two superstars, Lanky Gawn and Harry Angus have called out larry Holmes. Holmes has chosen to fight former HW champion Lanky Gawn.

Roy Jones Jr: He will never move up to Light Heavyweight again. Jones lost his LHW title to Richard Butkiss by wide UD and was hurt late in the fight. Jones feels stronger at 168. Jones is looking for Pascal and Deep Freeze.
CyruS
Zab and Navarette 3? If there's a prediction poll, I'm voting draw laugh.gif
BigG
LOL! When I saw that 2nd draw I was like...ughhhh...seriosuly, what a robbery that was. The system gave Roland 25 strenght points in the later rounds of that fight..no other explenation for all those 10-8 rounds. It's not like Zab has a glass chin laugh.gif
CyruS
Navarette has been paying off the right people in positions of power. Has to be. laugh.gif
BigG
That or the powrs dont want Zab to be a legend.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 5 2008, 08:44 PM) [snapback]377579[/snapback]
On Chad Dawson: Chad still works for Zab and Zab has said that if Dawson loses to another tomato can, he is going back to the gym...not as a fighter..but as the gym Janitor and will sell crack for Zab Judah on the side. Judah was angered that Chad didn't take Gawn seriously. Zab has released Chad from his contranct so that he could train with Maxy Krumbsnatcher.

Larry Holmes next opponent: As you all know, two superstars, Lanky Gawn and Harry Angus have called out larry Holmes. Holmes has chosen to fight former HW champion Lanky Gawn.

Roy Jones Jr: He will never move up to Light Heavyweight again. Jones lost his LHW title to Richard Butkiss by wide UD and was hurt late in the fight. Jones feels stronger at 168. Jones is looking for Pascal and Deep Freeze.

Bad Chad needs an opponent. Before he joined Krumbsnatcher I felt he could be a champion and now that I've seen him in the flesh I still hold that view...only thing is he's a sorta inbetween man when it comes to his weight. That's a bit of a concern.

Larry Holmes has a far better chance of beating Lanky than he did against Dipsy...and he came close in one of the three fights with Dipsy to scoring an upset. Yeah, Lanky was good way back....now, I think he's there for the taking.

Deep Freeze can't make super middle anymore.
BigG
Actually, 2 fights were razor close....
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 6 2008, 07:58 PM) [snapback]377668[/snapback]
Actually, 2 fights were razor close....

On the scorecards the second fight was very close but it was probably a better performance from Dipsy than the 3rd fight which he won more clearly. Those knockdowns in the 11th and 12th rounds won him the fight and gave him more respect.

One thing has to be said....Larry Holmes gave Dipsy a tougher fight/s than anyone else since he established himself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.