Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chavez Jr vs Paez Jr
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kidbazooka1
Interesting video the little f*ckers even went at it without any headgear.

Chavez for such a young age look like he had pretty decent skill at the time.

undefined
BigG
LOL They both had good technique for such young kids. Chavez Jr. has certainly surpassed Paez Jr.
kidbazooka1
yhea that sh*t was funny.

Jr looked like a miniatuer Chavez at the time damn kid even swung his right hand the way his old man did.

For a couple of 10 year olds there throwing em' pretty hard.
gods son
awww so cute!!
when was this?
pacco_diablo
One thing is for sure, Jr. isnt trying to get out from his daddy's legacy, in fact, he's trying to cash in. Yea, his record looks good...but why does he deserve a PPV? I usually buy most PPV's but this one I'm sitting out. I really have no interest in watching it.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(pacco_diablo @ Feb 6 2008, 10:40 AM) [snapback]377624[/snapback]
One thing is for sure, Jr. isnt trying to get out from his daddy's legacy, in fact, he's trying to cash in. Yea, his record looks good...but why does he deserve a PPV? I usually buy most PPV's but this one I'm sitting out. I really have no interest in watching it.

Hell yhea he's useing his old mans name, sh*t who wouldn't the kid is trying to get paid and in the process he might just turn out to be pretty damn good. The promoters in this case Arum is the one calling the shots he knows Jr. can sell so he's putting him on PPV it's not Chavez call it's Arum's.
Titlebelt
This bout was more exciting than De la Hoya / Mayweather.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.