Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Proposal
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
What I want to do is offer Lanky "Maxy" Gawn out to someone for say a two fight deal so that they can be in control of him for a fight against Harold "Harry" Angus. I could quite easily match the two of them and pre-determine the outcome but I'd rather someone else had him so the fight would be fairer.

Win, lose or draw against Holmes, I want Lanky to box Angus so who wants control of Lanky for two fights? One a tune-up and the other being the Angus fight?
BigJuicyHog
I wouldnt mind doing it, but it there any other kind of reward for doing it. Just wondering. I would do it regardless.
Maxy
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Feb 8 2008, 01:17 PM) [snapback]377773[/snapback]
I wouldnt mind doing it, but it there any other kind of reward for doing it. Just wondering. I would do it regardless.

I don't know man. The idea is to make a second Lanky-Angus fight fair. Lanky ain't all that good really and he'll probably lose to Holmes on Sunday but I still want to make the fight. I suppose whoever takes him, can keep him if he beats Angus?
BigJuicyHog
Ill do it. I dont even have to keep him if you want him back.
BigG
Lankys gonna be fucked up after Holmes is done with him!
CyruS
QUOTE(www.fighthype.com/FHWeBL-RumorMill)
Special Guest Appearance at Lanky-Holmes!

Rumors are going around fast that First ever 4 Division World Champion, First Ever Hall Of Fame Inductee, and the only Jr. Middleweight to go on to win the World Heavyweight Championship, Undefeated and Promoter of the successful Only Built 4 TOS gym, CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS will be making a rare appearance at the fights by sitting ringside to this weekends big heavyweight fight between Former Heavyweight Champions, Lanky Gawn and Larry Holmes. TOS never sits ringside to watch fights live that do not involve his own fighters. What are TOS intentions? Stay tuned...

ohmy.gif
BigG
Larry Holmes:

"I was very happy to hear that TOS will be in attendance for this fight. He gave me a beating back in the day, but I showed my will and stood up to it. He also taught me how to bust shit up on the inside, which is exactly what I'll be doing when I face Lanky Gawn. I want him to watch me destory Gawn. I can do it all. I'm quick enough to outbox Lanky and I hit hard enough to wear him down. This is a MASSACRE and I'm glad TOS has purchased tickets to this fight."
Maxy
It's indeed very interesting to have TOS ringside for a fight. Although his intentions have yet to be revealed, his mere presence has turned Lanky-Holmes into an event. TOS is sure to be bombarded with offers but it could be that he is there with a view to signing one of the fighters...
Maxy
So Holmes beat Lanky but what the world really wants to know is why TOS was ringside?
CyruS
QUOTE(www.fighthype.com/FHWeBL-Rumors)
TOS Sends Contract To Lanky Gawn!

It has become apparent that Touch oF SleeP's presence at the Holmes-Lanky Heavyweight Battle was to get indepth look at the former Heavyweight Champion, Lanky Gawn. Inside source in TOS camp is that TOS sent over a promotional contract to Lanky Gawn for Lanky Gawn to join the Only Built 4 TOS Gym! Some controversy to this is the fact that the former Heavyweight Champion Lanky Gawn might be making a move to the Dungeon as tribute to fallen warrior and former world champion, Carlos Maussa. Stay tuned for more information on this situation.
The CEO
That IS controversial.......
Maxy
The fight plan used most by Lanky Gawn has been sent to The CEO. Lanky Gawn will follow later. Lanky couldn't go back on his word despite the late offer from TOS.
CyruS
TOS has said that Lanky going over to the dungeon is an honorable thing. However, he really wanted to see what a tos trained Lanky Gawn could do but it's just not to be. TOS has also said he enjoyed the Holmes-Lanky fight, but he also said comparing Holmes-Lanky to every other Lanky fight must seem like fight of the year for Lanky because he is so boring laugh.gif
The CEO
Lanky is safe and secure at II....he's in good spirits, and I appreciate him...and the plan you gave me....well...let's just say it makes all my plans look ordinary as Hell...shit's DEEEEEEEEP.

laugh.gif

I had no IDEA plans could look like that...
Maxy
It'll probably come back to haunt me giving that plan away but Krumbsnatcher wanted to give something back.

I used that plan for a lot of Lanky's fights but the last time I used it, I think, was when he fought Tyson. He struggled so you're gonna have to switch it up a bit to get the best from it...improve it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.