Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shogun vs. Liddell in June.
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
According to Sherdog.com, Mauricio "Shogun" Rua will be facing UFC posterboy Chuck Liddell in June. Wow. Nice matchup.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/interviews.asp?n_id=11193
BigG
I hope Shogun gets his shit together and wins. He looked like TOTAL shit against Forrest Griffin.
BrutalBodyShots
I've got Shogun in this fight.
Lala-Nomics
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Feb 10 2008, 10:24 AM) [snapback]378032[/snapback]
I've got Shogun in this fight.

Yes surrr.... I'm quite the fan of ole' Chucky boy but Shogun is way better versed at all MMA disciplines....This kid is the future, the total package (Altho, he did look HORRIBLE in the Griffin fight....Why on earth would you gas at that level of the game?! You used to do tournaments for peets sake!! SIDENOTE: yes, they do not test as vigorously for performance enchancing substances in Japan).
Unless hit by one of those infamous counter shots, he should pick up this W (hopefully making way for him and Rampage again....yummy) thumbsup_anim.gif
pastor method
"way better versed at all MMA disciplines"

not true. chuck is the better and more accomplished wrestler and kickboxer.

that said, i'm not sure i'd pick chuck over shogun... he did look awful against forrest, but even in the win, it's not like chuck looked great against wanderlei.

early prediction, chuck by close decision. but you hafta think age is going to catch him very soon.
Southeastpaw
I am gunna pick Chuck by TKO.
AussieLad
I am taking shogun in this by stoppage, but i like the chuck monster and so wouldn't mind him winning too.

If shogun can improve his stamina, he can outwork chuck and gas him. Once chucks gassed, its game over
Bill The Butcher
I see Chuck winning this one by TKO too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.