Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tarver-Woods Press Conference..
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vNvUrJmGsYs

BigG
LOL! Too be honest, I don't care who wins this fight, just as long as the winner fights Chad Dawson.

"Nothing on yo' resume spells Tarver, CLINTON WOODS!" laugh.gif
caneman
milkdud is so full of himself...i am with you fitz, it would be great to see milkdud get KTFO black eye.gif
Maxy
I hope Woods flattens him. Tarver is the fighter I dislike more than any other.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 10 2008, 06:33 AM) [snapback]377953[/snapback]
Wow. I really want to see Tarver get knocked out big time.

"Do I look like a fighter, look how beautiful I am"

Is that guy serious? He looks like one of those poor african guys. Like Starvin Marvin. I really don't think Tarver has any fans.

I just became a fan... I want him to knock the shiznit outta Woods who got several hometown gifts against Johnson....
hardhead
I don't have any problems with Tarver or Woods but I think I'll go with Tarver out of nationalistic pride.... fuck.gif
hardhead
hey Big George clear out your PM box, I need to holla at you...
STEVENSKI
I hope Woods lays some leather on Milky's peanut head.
Warlord
Tarver needs to STFU with his alien-looking ass. He hasn't even finished cleaning up all the cum he took from that Hopkins raping a few years back, and yet now he somehow deigns to speak as if though anyone here were dumb enough to believe him? What a cunt.
Big Slim Sweet
Good stuff. I've always like Tarver's trash talking. 'Nothing on your resume even spells Tarver!' That's some funny shit.

Tarver could pledge a million dollars to save starving children in Africa and folks around here would still bash him for it. LOL.

I'm just looking forward to this card. April 12 should be a real nice night for boxing.
rusty_trombone
I hope Woods kicks the shit out of him
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(hardhead @ Feb 10 2008, 01:07 PM) [snapback]378029[/snapback]
I don't have any problems with Tarver or Woods but I think I'll go with Tarver out of nationalistic pride.... fuck.gif

Tarver is yet another embarassment to America. He's like the boxing version of W
AussieLad
WHo are people taking in this fight?

Woods isnt that spectacular, but tarver isnt exactly that special either. Not sure who i would go for
BigG
I got Tarver by decision or maybe late stoppage.

LOL...Tarver was telling Woods that he was a handpicked opponent for him.
Warlord
I would just like to reiterate that Antonio Tarver sucks dick. That is all.

Thank you.
BigG
I honestly dont know nothing about that. Maybe Tarver deserved an easy fight or two after getting his ass beatdown against Hopkins. I just want Tarver and Chad to win their fights so that Chad can whoop his ass and become a star.
ROLL DEEP
Tarver is a dumbass who was still in his 'Rocky' role.

I hope Clinton Woods KO's him. Clinton is a hard working, honest fighter who's worked himself up the ranks, without being a loud mouthed knob-head like Tarver.

I expect Tarver to maybe score a late, late TKO, but I want Woods to win.
buford54
What gets me about Tarver is that he always bitched about how Roy would hand-pick his opponents, and how he fought everyone...even taking the unnecessary fight against Eric Harding, risking his ranking.
Now that he's "on top," he acts the exact same way.
I hope that Woods knocks him out.
Big Slim Sweet
C'mon, Woods is not hand-picked. Tarver's just trying to intimidate him or whatever.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 12 2008, 01:20 AM) [snapback]378211[/snapback]
I would just like to reiterate that Antonio Tarver sucks dick. That is all.

Thank you.

He definitely sucks on some glass dick.
D-MARV
Tarver prolly takes this one in a close, but clear decision. 115-113,
But I want someone to expose Tarver's guts!
Am I the only one that notices Tarver can't take body shots very well?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.