Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deep Freeze challenges Butkiss
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn has issued a challenge to the last man to beay him, Richard "Dick" Butkiss, the world light heavyweight champion. In a statement made after his clear win over Tick Tick Boome, Deep Freeze said, "I'd like the opportunity to fight Butkiss again...we are 1/1 but he beat me good when I challenged him for hs title. I know I don't quite have the same legs I had at super middle but I do feel stronger now I'm at light heavy. I'd like to ask the number one contender Allan Green to take step aside money for one week and allow me the chance to win a trilogy against Butkiss. If I lose I'll have nowhere left to go. I need this shot."
Maxy
Butkiss says he wants deep Freeze to fight Allan Green. Not gonna happen. Deep freeze wants one more fight and thats Butkiss. He'll wait.
CyruS
Butkiss will sign on to fight Allan Green in what will be on hell of a fight.
Blayde
Speaking for Allan Green the only thing thats for sure is that he will NOT fight Deep Freeze as long as Freeze isnt champion. Freeze doesnt want the fight, either, so that wont happen.

Green would be fine with taking on Butkiss next.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.