Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Fear makes some history
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Grizzled Veteran No Fear pulled off the biggest achievement of his career with UD win over Bantamweight World Champion Kindred Cole to become the 4th ever, 4 Division World Champion. Today during an interview, No Fear announced he is vacating the Bantamweight World Title and immediately challenging "Bandito De Culo" Ernesto Bonifacio for the Jr. Featherweight Championship of The World to make ultimate history and become the first and only 5 Division World Champion.

I thought No Fear was done! But he keeps going!!
BigG
An old friend of "No Fear", little Fernando Montiel, attempted to do the same, and failed in 3 attemps. However, 2 fights were draws, and he had Bandito hurt badly in fight 3. Montiel admits that he is surprised that No Fear made it as far as he did and wishes him luck.
CyruS
No Fear is touched with Montiel's kind words and says he will do all he can do to beat Bandito.
Maxy
Congratulations to No fear.

If Skipton wins tomorrow he's going straight up to Bantamweight to fight for his 5th world crown.
CyruS
So Skipton-R. Mayweather for the vacant title? Shouldn't Cole go at it with R. Mayweather? Or am I just trying to say whatever to make sure No Fear gets the chance to do this thing first laugh.gif
Maxy
I don't think either of them will do it but it'll be good if they could attempt it on the same night, don't you think?
CyruS
NO! laugh.gif should be interesting though. 2 fighters trying to become the first ever 5-Division World Champion on the same night. Bandito-No Fear, R.Mayweather-Skipton packaged together for PPV at a low price of $39.95 & $49.95 on HD. laugh.gif
BigG
Montiel is interested in fighting Skipton.
CyruS
Montiel wants in! Looks like Skipton needs to man up and take him on. Looks like No Fear will be on his own to try an accomplish this thing. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Maxy
So whatever happens tomorrow between Skipton and Hayes, he can fight Montiel for the vacant Bantamweight title on Sunday? I'm up for that.
BigG
Nah but it seems Roger deserves a shot more than anyone else right now.
CyruS
Roger Mayweather, Kindred Cole, Skipton & Montiel all vying for the 118 lbs. title.

sounds like a tournament in the making!
BigG
Kindred Cole/Frankie Skipton vs. Roger Mayweather for the title next? Sounds good to me.
Maxy
QUOTE(Maxy @ Feb 10 2008, 06:43 AM) [snapback]377954[/snapback]
World super flyweight championship
Frankie "The Brit" Skipton (23/6/1) won KO 12 Thurman "The Mexican Assassin" Hayes (21/10/1)
[left]- Skipton retained his title with an impressive 12th round KO over Hayes after wearing his opponent down. Frankie is rated as the best all round fighter at the Dragons Vault because he can box, punch, slug or grind out wins. Amazingly he can still make Flyweight, which he claims to be his strongest weight. With this knockout he became the first man ever to stop Hayes.
[/left]

Following this victory Skipton immediately vacated the title and revealed he is working on a bout with Roger Mayweather for the vacant world bantamweight title. If the fight can be made, Skipton will be attempting to win world titles in 5 different weight classes!

Meanwhile Kindred Cole has moved down to super fly and would like to fight for that weight divisions vacant title.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.