Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MINO WHERE ARE YOU?????
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
iron_mike
You guys must be sick of hearing about this but this guy doesn't respond to private messages, doesn't acknowledge anything. I wish I could write this off as a tax loss. He was last seen Feb 10. I told him point blank:if you don't want to pay, just say it! Stick to your word that you will pay. Sorry, had to get this off my chest. Common courtesy would be an update, am I right??
Spyder
Sorry dude, but you ain't getting paid.

It sucks, I know, but it's how things go sometimes. Accept it and move on.
iron_mike
QUOTE(Spyder @ Feb 13 2008, 02:31 PM) [snapback]378443[/snapback]
Sorry dude, but you ain't getting paid.

It sucks, I know, but it's how things go sometimes. Accept it and move on.

I know it sucks, but he gave me his life story and WORD AS A MAN. I don't want to sound like A dumb kid, but I'll start posting his p.m.s soon. Maybe that'll draw him out.
Spyder
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 13 2008, 02:42 PM) [snapback]378446[/snapback]
I know it sucks, but he gave me his life story and WORD AS A MAN. I don't want to sound like A dumb kid, but I'll start posting his p.m.s soon. Maybe that'll draw him out.

He ain't coming out...give it up, and save yourself the grief.
The CEO
LOL @ him giving you his life story...

Post those PMs, man...
iron_mike
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 13 2008, 08:22 PM) [snapback]378500[/snapback]
LOL @ him giving you his life story...

Post those PMs, man...

I will give him a lil more time then post all his p.m's
Mino
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 13 2008, 11:55 PM) [snapback]378524[/snapback]
I will give him a lil more time then post all his p.m's

LMAO...Damn dude I told you that u were gonna get paid, and you will..Didnt realize u were that hard up...Now if you wanna talk about posting pms lets go for it baby, because you come off like a some lame chic stalking her man who just dumped her, sending me over 10 pms...so I would be careful if I was you...I told u once I will tell u again u are going to get yours, so hold on tight lil buddy.....and pls for crying outloud no more stalking pls....
iron_mike
QUOTE(Mino @ Feb 14 2008, 01:15 AM) [snapback]378528[/snapback]
LMAO...Damn dude I told you that u were gonna get paid, and you will..Didnt realize u were that hard up...Now if you wanna talk about posting pms lets go for it baby, because you come off like a some lame chic stalking her man who just dumped her, sending me over 10 pms...so I would be careful if I was you...I told u once I will tell u again u are going to get yours, so hold on tight lil buddy.....and pls for crying outloud no more stalking pls....

It's not about being hard up. When two men make wagers, the loser is expected to pay. I could have 10 milliom dollars in the bank, but if we made a bet for 250, 250 is owed. Fact. A simple "I need a few more days/weeks, whatever would suffice instead of disappearing altogether. One response, one p.m. That's all it would have took. . U told me 2 weeks. I said fine. Now it's practically a month. DO YOU HAVE A TIME FRAME????
dj necrogenic
I just got a call from Mino, he is currently moving so he doesnt have an internet connection... He said he'll pay you your money plus interest on the second tuesday of the 1st week of Neveruary
CyruS

"GIMME THE MONEY!"
The CEO
laugh.gif

I'm pretty interested in the outcome here....Mino might come through...who knows?
Mino
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 14 2008, 08:44 PM) [snapback]378604[/snapback]
Yes, but look at what had to be done. Airing out embarrassing PM's is all it took laugh.gif

Heyjackass wtf are you talking about? aint no embarrassing pms to be aired out...So pls speak to what u know he can post whatever he wants I got nothin to hide all that shit does was make me laugh
Mino
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 14 2008, 04:38 AM) [snapback]378532[/snapback]
Threatening to post personal PM's is all it took I guess.

"so I would be careful if I were you"? That sounds like a threat. What are you going to do. Not pay him?
I tried to warn you about laying some money on Trinidud as well. But we all must learn from our mistakes.

Again speaking of what u dont know u do alot of that dipshit, the threat was if he wants to post pms well lets do it, like I said I got nothin to hide...and as far as u go u called me a piece of shit in some other post , well it takes alot of courage to talk shit thru a keyboard u lil cocksucker
Mino
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 14 2008, 11:05 AM) [snapback]378549[/snapback]
It's not about being hard up. When two men make wagers, the loser is expected to pay. I could have 10 milliom dollars in the bank, but if we made a bet for 250, 250 is owed. Fact. A simple "I need a few more days/weeks, whatever would suffice instead of disappearing altogether. One response, one p.m. That's all it would have took. . U told me 2 weeks. I said fine. Now it's practically a month. DO YOU HAVE A TIME FRAME????

LMAO hey go ahead and lets posts these pms, again with the life lessons, u should write a book...well go ahead and reread thru some of those pms and maybe you will come across 1 thats stated something like u will probably get paid in two weeks...probably I think I wrote probably twice and then something like OR when it doesnt put a strain on me so what part of that do u need me to breakdown for u any further...pls let me know
Mino
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 14 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]378600[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I'm pretty interested in the outcome here....Mino might come through...who knows?

LOL yo he keeps yappin away the way he is, Ill pay the money to u instead....
TheWhiteBuffalo
Don't pay him a dime Mino.

He is acting like a chump....making threats about airing some dirty laundry.

Real men don't go crying on message boards like a little girl. You said two weeks, and it has only been four. Most people would give you a 90 day grace period.

But now that he wants to make threats.....tell him to shove it. Just don't bet with the little girl in the future.
Mino
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 14 2008, 11:12 PM) [snapback]378619[/snapback]
So......."I would be careful if I were you" = post pm's if you want?
Talk shit through a keyboard? I'm not the one that's doing the abuse. (Take note of the bold).

Take a deep breath and try not to get so riled up. Everybody loses sometimes. Some people more than others though.

I knew he was a no good piece of shit as soon as you made the bet.

Those were not your words???
iron_mike
QUOTE(Mino @ Feb 14 2008, 11:01 PM) [snapback]378618[/snapback]

Mino, all this is not necessary. You needed time, I gave u the time u asked for. Now it'a month. You say you're gonna pay, then pay. But give me a time frame. Forgot those other guys, This was a wager between you and me. Let those other guys talk all the shit they want. Come through like you said you would and it's all good. I don't kow what else to say. I think you will pay, but give me an approximate time.
iron_mike
QUOTE(Mino @ Feb 14 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]378615[/snapback]
Again speaking of what u dont know u do alot of that dipshit, the threat was if he wants to post pms well lets do it, like I said I got nothin to hide...and as far as u go u called me a piece of shit in some other post , well it takes alot of courage to talk shit thru a keyboard u lil cocksucker

YOU OWE ME MONEY ANF YOU AND YOU CALLING ME A DIPSHIT?????????????????????????
Mino
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 14 2008, 11:16 PM) [snapback]378622[/snapback]

Real men don't go crying on message boards like a little girl. You said two weeks, and it has only been four. Most people would give you a 90 day grace period.

But now that he wants to make threats.....tell him to shove it. Just don't bet with the little girl in the future.

I agree with you on that, the really funny part is that there is no dirty laundry to be aired, except the 10 or so pms he sent me crying about is money the funny part is if that was me I would have sent maybe 2 and then just chalked it up to an L. but thats just me...I wouldnt be starting threads about the whole thing and what not...but that being that a bet is a bet and he will get his, as long as he pipes down if not I promise I will send the money to another poster and they can do what they want with it
The CEO
QUOTE(Mino @ Feb 14 2008, 11:01 PM) [snapback]378618[/snapback]

Hey..I'll take it...

VIVA PUERTO RICO!!!!

smile.gif

Mino
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 14 2008, 11:20 PM) [snapback]378625[/snapback]
YOU OWE ME MONEY ANF YOU AND YOU CALLING ME A DIPSHIT?????????????????????????

THat was directed at Fitz get it str8
Mino
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 14 2008, 11:18 PM) [snapback]378624[/snapback]
Mino, all this is not necessary. You needed time, I gave u the time u asked for. Now it'a month. You say you're gonna pay, then pay. But give me a time frame. Forgot those other guys, This was a wager between you and me. Let those other guys talk all the shit they want. Come through like you said you would and it's all good. I don't kow what else to say. I think you will pay, but give me an approximate time.
Forget those other guys...lol u started 2 threads about it...come on now
iron_mike
QUOTE(Mino @ Feb 14 2008, 11:24 PM) [snapback]378630[/snapback]
Forget those other guys...lol u started 2 threads about it...come on now

You disappeared for weeks.. Don't Listen to buffalo. He gets mad cause I rile his hero Botha. So he hates my guts. If you responded to ONE text, there would be no need for others. BOTTOM LINE....WILL YOU PAY OR NOT ....I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT.
The CEO
Hey, mike...if he gives me the money, I'll race you to 7 for it...9 Ball...I'll even spot you the 8.

laugh.gif
iron_mike
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 14 2008, 11:16 PM) [snapback]378622[/snapback]

Bloatha the only girl is Frans Botha. How many hot dogs you up too? You fat slob you should do ok.
Mino
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 14 2008, 11:30 PM) [snapback]378632[/snapback]
Yeah because you were looking for a way out. I remember you whining how it's not fair because it's even odds and you should be getting better odds. From that point on, I knew you were going to be trouble and someone wasn't going to simply get there money that easy. Was I wrong?

Well u were wrong, because I could have easily said the bet is off and that would be that, but I then still took the bet regardless of the odds and lost and the man will get his money, but u wanna stick ur nose in it call someone a p.o.s and thenn talk abuse gimme a break
iron_mike
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 14 2008, 11:34 PM) [snapback]378636[/snapback]
Hey, mike...if he gives me the money, I'll race you to 7 for it...9 Ball...I'll even spot you the 8.

laugh.gif

8 and the breaks?
The CEO
Alright...the 8 and the break...you got it....rack 'em...
iron_mike
Mino, I got to go to work early. I'm sleeping after Dallas game. If you're gonna pay like you said you would, then that's respect, If not..........
iron_mike
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 14 2008, 11:37 PM) [snapback]378642[/snapback]
Alright...the 8 and the break...you got it....rack 'em...

U in NY?
The CEO
QUOTE(iron mike)
U in NY?

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Naw, man...The South....but let's do this!....we can both catch a flight to a neutral table...lol
iron_mike
Iwill say Mino's got balls for someone who's down money throwing insults??? What is that???????????
Mino
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 14 2008, 11:41 PM) [snapback]378648[/snapback]
Iwill say Mino's got balls for someone who's down money throwing insults??? What is that???????????

It is what it is, what insult did I trow at you?? Except that u are crying like a lil girl
iron_mike
dipshit???????????
Mino
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 14 2008, 11:47 PM) [snapback]378650[/snapback]
dipshit???????????

Wow u are special!!!! I was talking to Fitz for the 2nd time...go back and reread the posts
iron_mike
and white lardolo, mind your damned business. Just cause mike broke your speech pattern with one punch, don't hate on me. That is the funniest sig. The Only True Heavyweight Champ in 30 years. The secret is break the hot dogs in half, dip the buns in water and you'll do ok.
iron_mike
Fine, I was wrong. I'm tired. Have to sleep. After all this crap I think you're a man of your word, Just give me a time frame G'nite u crazy bastards. Buffalo, keep eating hot dogs
The CEO
Goodnight...and remember to work on your carems, masses, and top left English....you'll need those skills when I'm hooking you left and right....

laugh.gif
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 14 2008, 11:52 PM) [snapback]378652[/snapback]
and white lardolo, mind your damned business. Just cause mike broke your speech pattern with one punch, don't hate on me. That is the funniest sig. The Only True Heavyweight Champ in 30 years. The secret is break the hot dogs in half, dip the buns in water and you'll do ok.

I will be buying a whole lot of hot dogs with that $250 that yo' ass ain't getting!

If mino pays out to a 13-year old kid who is crying like a lil' girl....THEN he will never live it down.

If we bet, and you start harassing me, spreading BS, and talking smack, then I have no problem telling you to kiss my ass. Mino shouldn't even deal with the BS. You two never agreed on a time frame, and you have shown that you would rather talk smack and ruin his reputation instead of waiting for your money. And to think....all of the trash talk over a 30 day old bet! I don't know where your from, but you definitely wouldn't survive betting out on the street. For some odd reason, you think you deserve a Western Union transfer within (24) hours of the bet! Gimme a break....

If I get the $250, I may buy hot dogs or I may return it back to mino. Either way, he lived up to his end of the deal and payed out.
Mino
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 15 2008, 01:22 AM) [snapback]378660[/snapback]
I will be buying a whole lot of hot dogs with that $250 that yo' ass ain't getting!

If mino pays out to a 13-year old kid who is crying like a lil' girl....THEN he will never live it down.

If we bet, and you start harassing me, spreading BS, and talking smack, then I have no problem telling you to kiss my ass. Mino shouldn't even deal with the BS. You two never agreed on a time frame, and you have shown that you would rather talk smack and ruin his reputation instead of waiting for your money. And to think....all of the trash talk over a 30 day old bet! I don't know where your from, but you definitely wouldn't survive betting out on the street. For some odd reason, you think you deserve a Western Union transfer within (24) hours of the bet! Gimme a break....

If I get the $250, I may buy hot dogs or I may return it back to mino. Either way, he lived up to his end of the deal and payed out.

LOL....ur right I cant believe all the shit he was doing, the funniest of all is threatining to post the pms, that shit made me really laugh, but in the end I like to honor my word so as long as he doesnt continue to annoy the hell out of me then hes good, if he does I swear I will send the money to someone else on here and they can do what the fuck they want with it
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 15 2008, 05:28 AM) [snapback]378672[/snapback]
I remember you weren't happy and called out on the other girl who lost his bet against you and never lived up to it. The one that was meant to have something written across his forehead.

He too, took quite a while to live up to that bet. He did finally come through.....I gave him time. I still have that pic of him but the mods won't let me post it anymore. They claim that is "inappropriate". But it is funny as hell!
iron_mike
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 15 2008, 12:06 AM) [snapback]378654[/snapback]
Goodnight...and remember to work on your carems, masses, and top left English....you'll need those skills when I'm hooking you left and right....

laugh.gif

Off the record, wats your high run in 9 ball, straight pool, etc.? Mines 4 racks, no 9's on break or combos, 42 straight pool. So I'm not a great player. I did come 3rd in a tourney with Ginky, Frankie Hernandez, some Filipino guy(not Efren Of Bustamante). That's my crowning acheivement! thumbsup_anim.gif
iron_mike

"You two never agreed on a time frame"

This is none of your business. Just cause you don't like me, don't but into other people's threads that have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

Get your facts straight, Nathan's finest. It was 2 weeks. give or take around Jan 21.
iron_mike

Ypu prove how stupid you are with every post. Ruined who's reputation? You don't even know the facts SO SHUT THE FUCKUP AND KEEP PRACTICING Whit Buffalard. July 4th...that's your mantra
iron_mike
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 15 2008, 12:06 AM) [snapback]378654[/snapback]

laugh.gif
So you probably know Mcready, Bobby Pickle, Hennessee, Lil John, Schmidt, etc. U ever in NY? I'll shoot you some. But if you offering weight... u must be pretty damned good. What do you play with? I have a Joss, Meucci sneaky pete, Southwest (post Jerry Franklin) and a custom from the Philippines.
The CEO
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 15 2008, 11:54 AM) [snapback]378693[/snapback]
Off the record, wats your high run in 9 ball, straight pool, etc.? Mines 4 racks, no 9's on break or combos, 42 straight pool. So I'm not a great player. I did come 3rd in a tourney with Ginky, Frankie Hernandez, some Filipino guy(not Efren Of Bustamante). That's my crowning acheivement! thumbsup_anim.gif

4 racks is very good...when I'm in Pool shape (which I'll never be again), I can run several racks of 9 Ball in a row...I was "on the road" from age 19-23....I've played with Bustamante, Hopkins, Reyes, Sigel, and Varner (for free)...Bustamante being the best player I've ever seen....I've beaten Archer a few games with the break and the 5 at $100/rack...meaning I'm one of many pool players that can say they've beaten a World Champion...
iron_mike
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 15 2008, 12:40 PM) [snapback]378706[/snapback]
4 racks is very good...when I'm in Pool shape (which I'll never be again), I can run several racks of 9 Ball in a row...I was "on the road" from age 19-23....I've played with Bustamante, Hopkins, Reyes, Sigel, and Varner (for free)...Bustamante being the best player I've ever seen....I've beaten Archer a few games with the break and the 5 at $100/rack...meaning I'm one of many pool players that can say they've beaten a World Champion...

Ok I have no business playin you. lol. Busty and Efren are my faves. Archer plays way to slow these days, same as Jeremy Jones, I can't watch them anymore. Same with Kid Delicious. I got Johnny's autograph, does that count??? lol
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 15 2008, 12:02 PM) [snapback]378695[/snapback]
Ypu prove how stupid you are with every post. Ruined who's reputation? You don't even know the facts SO SHUT THE FUCKUP AND KEEP PRACTICING Whit Buffalard. July 4th...that's your mantra

Hey little miss, why don't you get off of the internet and go play with your Bratz dolls and watch some Dora the Explorer.

You started this bet on the INTERNET. You came onto these PUBLIC forums to bash and talk trash about mino. Therefore, because you made it everybody's business, I am commenting on the situation.

If it was a private arrangement, your push pop eatin' ass wouldn't have been on the boards making it public for everyone to see. You obviously didn't feel like keeping the communication private through PM's or email. For some reason you post your garbage and then get bent out of shape when someone disagrees with you.

But guess what? You ain't seeing a dime AND you have learned a very valuable lesson. Don't shoot your mouth off UNTIL you have the money in your little greasy, pop tart holdin' hands.
iron_mike
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 15 2008, 12:48 PM) [snapback]378709[/snapback]
Hey little miss, why don't you get off of the internet and go play with your Bratz dolls and watch some Dora the Explorer.

You started this bet on the INTERNET. You came onto these PUBLIC forums to bash and talk trash about mino. Therefore, because you made it everybody's business, I am commenting on the situation.

If it was a private arrangement, your push pop eatin' ass wouldn't have been on the boards making it public for everyone to see. You obviously didn't feel like keeping the communication private through PM's or email. For some reason you post your garbage and then get bent out of shape when someone disagrees with you.

But guess what? You ain't seeing a dime AND you have learned a very valuable lesson. Don't shoot your mouth off UNTIL you have the money in your little greasy, pop tart holdin' hands.

Bash and trash? Ur delusional. I'm at work, I sit in front of a computer. I don't empty Botha's spit bucket like you do. IT WAS P.MS. He didn't respond. Don't talk to me. Get a stopwatch, set it for 12 minutes and see how many hot dogs you can polish off. Whether Mino pays or not ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, UNDERSTAND? Your life is dedicated to washed up Botha. I feel bad for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.