Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Road Rage
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
I've been thinking about road raging lately....I'm usually very defensive in my driving...never in a hurry...so I usually let people in, or go out of my way to facilitate the flow of traffic...moreso than the average person I would think....

but now, I'm finding myself getting angrier and angrier at people who are unappreciative of my kind gestures....no wave...no mouthed "thank you"....no nothin'. It's fucking angering me...

Just today, I had a vision of pulling a Deathproof on someone...I let them in, they don't thank me, I speed way ahead, whip around, turn off my lights, and PLOW HEAD ON INTO THEM!...laugh.gif

Anyways....any of you guys have any Road Rage stories? It seems like a funny topic to me...
The CEO
That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about...see....we're good people, Fitz....I did the exact same thing for an older man in a nice Escalade the other day....I was thinking that most people would be hating on him because he was rich and had a nice car, and so they wouldn't let him in anytime soon...so I backed up to help him out....

He acted like I was SUPPOSED to have done that...this bastard didn't give me any acknowledgement at all...

I really wanted to go after him after that...like follow him to his home and beat him down in front of his wife and children...lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.