Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miguel Cotto vs. Zab Judah III is on
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Zab Judah:

"When I go to Puerto Rico, I ain't only gonna be enjoying the beautifull women and beaches...knowmsayin...I'ma enjoy knockin' Cotto out in front of all his fans! And since theres a rematch clause....I'ma whoop my Boricua brothers ass twice and RETIRE!!!!"
Blayde
Cotto will do it again, but it WILL be competitive.
BigG
Judah says Cotto will not last. He will not stand up to Judah's assault...
BigG
Zab Judah: Ready for war.

"Huge underdog Zab Judah said that Roland and him are just evenly matched but that he's "superior" based on their records vs. similar opponents.

Zab Judah said that he saw the Cotto fight with McGirt (a former Judah victim) and he said that Cotto looked "shot" once again. He is expecting to go to war with Cotto and is looking for a big KO. Judah has said that win, lose, or draw, he will retire after this fight.

"My main goal is to win the fight knowmsayin....I'm lookin to end my career with a huge performance..knowmsayin...Im a huge underdog again....Ive been one all my fuckin life! Yall will witness a great fight between me and Cotto..knowmsayin...yall already know Im a killa with the handz....Cotto gonna go to sleep early knowmsayin...this is dedicated to the whole gym and Carlos Maussa..im doing this for yall! This is it! I'm going to Puerto Rico to embarrass Cotto!
CyruS
QUOTE(Running Man - Former 2 Division World Champion)
You ain't gonna retire win, lose or draw against Cotto, Zab. CUZ YOU I OWE YA ONE! U AND ME! 4th FIGHT! FOR THE LAST TIME! IVE NEVER BEEN IN THIS SHAPE IN MY LIFE! ONE MORE TUNE UP AND IM READY FOR YOU!
BigG
Zab Judah:

"SCREW U! MY INJURY POINTS IS HIGH! U ALREADY 3-1 OVAH ME! MY RETIREMENT IS FINAL FOOL!

Come to brooklyn running man ill son yo ass"
CyruS
Don't duck the beating ima give ya Zab! You ain't never face me this focused and ready in my career ever! I'll even go to Brooklyn and beat yo ass in front of yo mama! WORD!
BigG
Judah: "Hey fool! Im feeling da effects of all my wars son...u 3-1 over me...leave it at that! i aint interested in fighting u right now! ima whoop yo boys ass and RETIRE with mah grillz, my rimz, Judah rimz, knowmsayin, and ima retire a LEGEND! we done it 4 timez running man, i aint interested in fighting u no mo!

dont make me come to St. Louis and slap yo ass in front of yo crew! yall is too scuured to come to brooklyn!"

laugh.gif
CyruS
You skurred of me Zab! Yo mama told me, to say something to you, you know, something positive. Well, alright then mothafucka, yOU AINT GOIN NO WHERE! You GON BE ON THAT CORNER SMOKIN CRACK FO THE REST OF YO MOTHAFUCKIN LIFE! SIT ON THE CURB! *mails crack to Zab's house* enjoy!
BigG
"Yall just be doing me a favor sending me dat crack...it gives me KNOWLEDGE MOTHAFUCKA...KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!! And i aint skurred of no one foo! Check my record and see how many champs i fought! Running Man, u aint know how rich I am fool......u aint neva gon be seeing me in no corner...im rich BITCH!"
CyruS
AYE! Zab! There's a new joke goin around have you heard it? What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAAAAPPPP!! *slaps the shit out of Zab Judah and runs away Road Runner style*
BigG
"fuck u! yall say Im no good cuz Im TOO HOOD!"
CyruS
QUOTE(Miguel Cotto - Reigning 5-Time Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World via interpreter)
This 3rd fight with Zab will be quite an event. The Zab Judah retirement match. It will be honor to be the last fight for Zab Judah. He is the true story that however way you start off your career, you can always come back and achieve great things.
BigG
The 36 chambers are hell bent on killing Judah.

First, Judah is fighting the original beast of the league, Cotto. Now Running man wants a shot to beat poor Zab who almost has 500 injury points. Pretty soon Lights Out, Floyd Mayweather, Jimmy Jack will want a peice of Zab. sad.gif
CyruS
And Guzman.

and Buddy Shine.

laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif

Cyrus, may I request that you reserve a spot for Zab Judah in the HOF thread?
CyruS
I should be able to type up the usual during the week and save it in a notepad file. laugh.gif
BigG
Judah deserves his spot.

Judah just announced that he will be coming out "D Original" by Jeru The Damaja...ohmy.gif

He is coming to destory in this fight.
The CEO
Why isn't Maussa in The HOF yet by the way..?
BigG
Zab Judah and Carlos Maussa should be in the HOF after sunday....they've earned.
BigG
Judah-Cotto Press Conferences...things are heating up!

The Beast From Caguas vs. Brooklyn's Favorite Son

Judah has said that his whole "block" is coming to support him and about 25 Judah's will also be in attendance for this fight. He said that he will fight with "100% Brooklyn Heart". "I'm a killa with da handz, yo. Cotto is shot! As soon as I touch dat chin..knowmsayin...da legendary Boricua will fall! In front his people! Supah Judah will leave the boxing world after dis win...uknowmsayin...Yall will realize just how GREAT I am after sunday!"
BigG
Cyrus, guys,

Zab is going to win. He has been training hard. He is literally coming with %100 pure heart for this fight.

After all the beatings Zab's taken throughout his career, all the heart he's shown, all his doubters, all his hard work, becoming world champion after starting off as a bum, I almost feel like this is his destiny....to retire with a win over his nemisis Cotto. Cotto already won the trilogy vs. Zab since he is 2-0, thats a fact. Even though Zab wins, he wont be greater than Miguel.

But like I said, it's destiny...

Do it for BK Zab, DO IT FOR BROOKLYN!
BigG
Jabdiel Judah speaks on the fight:

"Cotto is easily one of the top 10 or top 15 fighters ever....but you know, I think my brother will shine on Sunday....Both have been in plenty of wars...I just think Zab is going to really perform well and win...I wont bet on it..just a gut feeling..cuz you know, Cotto hans't been looking too great lately and well neither has Zab. We'll see on Sunday."
BigG

All I can say is prepare for the FOTY year tomorrow...Cotto vs. Judah III..this will be legendary stuff thumbsup_anim.gif

Biggest fight in history for my gym.

*JUDAH! JUDAH! JUDAH!*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.