Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pavlik 164 - Taylor 164
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JD

(AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)

(AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)

(AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)
caneman
got video? want it? http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/...egoryId=2491554
BrutalBodyShots
Both look as we would expect them to - no surprises here.

TheWhiteBuffalo
Am I alone in feeling that this fight is not nearly as exciting as the first time around? I was pumped for the first fight, but I am struggling to try and feel excited over this one.

Maybe it is due to my serious excitement over the Showtime MMA card happening at the same time. I dunno.
Southeastpaw
This fight is definitely not going to be a dud. To tell you the truth buffalo, Tank looked a little intimidated at the weigh-in stare down.

I actually think this fight may be more exciting than the first. That is if what Ozell is saying is true. If Taylor plans on standing his ground and not letting Pavlik back him up, it will be a more exciting fight over-all......just shorter.
BigG
Taylor, as usual, looks like a beast and Pavlik looks great too (looks like his usual self).

And are people really excited about the MMA fight? Its a straight BUMFIGHT. But I guess it will be a war while it lasts.
streetlion1
Both guys look ready and I hope it is as good or better than the first cause im ordering it. That fight will def. get my attention...when I match up MMA with Boxing there is no contest! Though I am gonna have a T.V on in the other room so I can run in and see Tank get destroyed. JT does look very determined and look like he is up to doing better...though I dont really see that happening I hope he at least lasts into the last few rounds! Pavlik-W-late round K.O.
BGv2.0
Yeah but I think you all are forgetting about the REAL WAR!!!!!

a 251lb Sergi Vs. a 321lb Valuev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

251.....can you believe that! thumbsdown_anim.gif
BoxingStill#1
Im going against the grain here but its gonna be a short fight if taylor comes to knock him out. taylor early KO....pending..
BrutalBodyShots
If you feel that confident you should put some money on Taylor by stoppage in a few of the early rounds.

You can get 20-1 on Taylor in round 1, 2 or 3 which is a good value.

I put a little bit on Pavlik in rounds 4, 5, 6 and 7 at an average of 15-1 in each round.

BoxingStill#1
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Feb 16 2008, 04:10 PM) [snapback]378848[/snapback]
If you feel that confident you should put some money on Taylor by stoppage in a few of the early rounds.

You can get 20-1 on Taylor in round 1, 2 or 3 which is a good value.

I put a little bit on Pavlik in rounds 4, 5, 6 and 7 at an average of 15-1 in each round.

That sounds just about right to me......... I still wont be looking for Pavlik till after the 6th,...when his power means something and starts making itself known....still,,....my official prediction: Taylor early KO...........
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 16 2008, 11:31 AM) [snapback]378802[/snapback]
Am I alone in feeling that this fight is not nearly as exciting as the first time around? I was pumped for the first fight, but I am struggling to try and feel excited over this one.

Maybe it is due to my serious excitement over the Showtime MMA card happening at the same time. I dunno.

No one gives a f*ck about those two MMA bums.
gods son
Pavlik all the way..money on him!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.