Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welterweght Division!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
Miguel Cotto vs Cintron/Margarito (Winner gets Mayweather)

Carlos Quintana Vs Andre Berto ( Winner gets Mosley/Judah)

then the 2 winners of those brackets fight each other Early next Year!!!!!

Forbes, please save us from DLH PBF II
JD
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Feb 16 2008, 07:28 PM) [snapback]378872[/snapback]

This would be fantastic.

Thus...not gonna happen.
D-MARV
QUOTE(JD @ Feb 16 2008, 07:32 PM) [snapback]378873[/snapback]
This would be fantastic.

Thus...not gonna happen.

I know but it would be wonderful!

The only man that would keep this from happening is Floyd! I wish he would step up to the plate I really think he would win that tournament!
JD
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Feb 16 2008, 07:36 PM) [snapback]378874[/snapback]
I know but it would be wonderful!

The only man that would keep this from happening is Floyd! I wish he would step up to the plate I really think he would win that tournament!

I agree with everything you are saying.

streetlion1
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Feb 16 2008, 06:28 PM) [snapback]378872[/snapback]

I like that picture...except for the Forbes saving us from DLH-PBF 2 part. Even if by chance DLH was in terrible shape and stunk out the place against Forbes giving him the victory......who would PBF fight then?! #1- Its obvious PBF is avoiding the top dogs in the division..#2- I dont think thier fight is gonna be that bad....maybe now that PW has been exposed he might gather up enough courage to fight him but then again PW's loss gave him the perfect excuse not to. He may do the Cintron thing..since that is the weakest of all big names.
BoxingStill#1
Cotto cant look past Gomez quite yet,......too dangerous..

PBF vs. his steroid shootin twin Berto would be a hell of match.......

Even a Berto Cotto match-up....

Arent we so all happy that Williams was exposed and is no longer in the conversation among the elite fighters?....
J1GG
Williams wasnt a star to begin with margarito just didnt fight a fight and cotto vs margrito isnt going to happen hes a loser cotto wants and will destroy mayweather, the fact is that Mayweather sees himself losing in that fight hes just scared.
J1GG
oo and BTW GOMEZ is nothing at all lol just beat a Washed up GATTI to make a name for himself Cotto will prove that come april so please dont mention him as being a threat to anyone in the division at all lol
Warlord
QUOTE(J1GG @ Feb 16 2008, 08:42 PM) [snapback]378890[/snapback]
oo and BTW GOMEZ is nothing at all lol just beat a Washed up GATTI to make a name for himself Cotto will prove that come april so please dont mention him as being a threat to anyone in the division at all lol

Gomez is a B fighter with the heart of a warrior. B Fighters beat A fighters when A fighters train like they're going to fight B fighters. It's life, and shit happens. Gomez is a threat everytime he laces up the gloves.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 16 2008, 09:55 PM) [snapback]378895[/snapback]
Gomez is a B fighter with the heart of a warrior. B Fighters beat A fighters when A fighters train like they're going to fight B fighters. It's life, and shit happens. Gomez is a threat everytime he laces up the gloves.

Good Point!
But I dont think we have to worry about Cotto taking this fight lightly. I think he will train hard just like all his other fights!!
buford54
No way Forbes wins his DLH fight. No way. He may actually win it, but just like Sturm had no hope of winning, Forbes has no way of winning. There is too much money in the Floyd rematch. Forbes is getting his opportunity to cash out.

BigG
I believe Cotto will give Gomez a world class beatdown because Cotto does not take opponents lightly.
streetlion1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 16 2008, 09:59 PM) [snapback]378898[/snapback]
I believe Cotto will give Gomez a world class beatdown because Cotto does not take opponents lightly.

Exactly!! Gomez is gonna get the hell beat out of him!
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE(J1GG @ Feb 16 2008, 08:42 PM) [snapback]378890[/snapback]

Gomez has enough heart to give any fighter a fit,.....Please dont interpret that as a"threat"........I said "dangerous"....This all depends on Cotto's plan comming into this fight. If he comes to box, he will give himself trouble. If he comes to fight...well we'll see Gomez on Pros vs Joes next.....

QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 16 2008, 09:55 PM) [snapback]378895[/snapback]

My point in a nut shell. But we cant, in no respect, think he will be as much of a threat to Cotto as Mosely was! So with that in mind ,....easy night for the champion, maybe he can capitolize with a knockout........

Lets all hope....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.