Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kimbo Slice
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > MMA Leagues
streetlion1
Slice destroyed old crusty tank just like I said!!! Hey White buffalo laugh.gif
The CEO
How did it go?...did Tank gas after 1 minute like I thought he would..?
streetlion1
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 16 2008, 11:24 PM) [snapback]378927[/snapback]
How did it go?...did Tank gas after 1 minute like I thought he would..?

He didnt get the chance to gas...he was on his knees looking for a takedown eating shots within 40 seconds due to viscious blows from the Slice. It was really a joke and proof Tank never had a chance.
The CEO
Ok...thanks...I thought they would go toe to toe for 1 minute...Kimbo getting the better of the exchanges...Tank gasses and gets pounded out...
Fitz
I wish Kimbo would just...................
BigG
I just want to remind everyone that Abbott is about 40 and hasnt won a fight in a couple years
PR316
It was a good set up for Kimbo. A good way to kinda raise his profile in the MMA world. We'll just have to wait and see how he does when he meets a guy thats good with his feet and can take him down to the ground.
streetlion1
I agree Im waiting to see what the future brings for Kimbo when he steps in there with someone who is in his prime. I havent been a fan of MMA since my boy Ken Shamrock was in his prime..but I followed the underground street-fighting scene and kimbo is bringing me back. I was also a big lesnar fan ever since he was putting it down in my home state of MN...so im starting to get interested again. The only fighter I've somewhat followed in recent memory was matt hughes..but no longer. Slice has turned this "casual fan" into a fan once again. Im just trying to catch up on the whole scene.
TheWhiteBuffalo
"Let the smoke clear and you'll see me standin', viscious combo's these cowards shed tears and im leavin' em stranded.."

Does anyone want to put in some change so we an all get streetlion1 a spell check program? Possibly hooked on phonics? Reading his signature took me three hours and required the use of a protractor.

Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 02:46 PM) [snapback]380631[/snapback]
"Let the smoke clear and you'll see me standin', viscious combo's these cowards shed tears and im leavin' em stranded.."

Does anyone want to put in some change so we an all get streetlion1 a spell check program? Possibly hooked on phonics? Reading his signature took me three hours and required the use of a protractor.

shut up corn bread.
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 02:50 PM) [snapback]380632[/snapback]
shut up corn bread.

Yup, I am the corn bread and you are the Ghetto Weasel.

This coming from the guy who had to watch Pauly Shore's "Encino Man" three times because the plot twists were just too confusing.

You were confused back in 1992.....and in 2008 you think your going to solve the mystery how the caveman ended up frozen in his backyard.

ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 03:58 PM) [snapback]380648[/snapback]

This coming from the guy who had to watch Pauly Shore's "Encino Man" three times because the plot twists were just too confusing.

You were confused back in 1992.....and in 2008 you think your going to solve the mystery how the caveman ended up frozen in his backyard.

Holy shit!

Now THAT's funny... Even better than the protractor post.
Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 03:58 PM) [snapback]380648[/snapback]

What the fuck are you talking about? Posts like this is why I have hard time respecting you. This shit is totally random and just plain dumb. Encino man WTF? That shit is some movie white suburbinites that like watching feminine man like Paulie Shore make a fool out of him self for few dollars. This post really shows me how lame you really are. I truely pitty your existence. You were funny with some of your shit but you really came off like a lame with this shit. SMH
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 29 2008, 04:07 PM) [snapback]380656[/snapback]
Holy shit!

Now THAT's funny... Even better than the protractor post.

See post above. You guys are corny as fuck. Bunch of Dungeons and Dragons role playing faggots is what you two are. SMH.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]380658[/snapback]
What the fuck are you talking about? Posts like this is why I have hard time respecting you. This shit is totally random and just plain dumb. Encino man WTF? That shit is some movie white suburbinites that like watching feminine man like Paulie Shore make a fool out of him self for few dollars. This post really shows me how lame you really are. I truely pitty your existence. You were funny with some of your shit but you really came off like a lame with this shit. SMH

If your brain functioned outside of the "get up, eat, post on Fighthype, shit, post on Fighthype, eat, sleep" mode you'd understand. The beautty of Buffalo's posts is that they are completely random and make no sense. It takes talent to come up with new material every day.

Here is the joke, and I will spell it out for you that you may participate in "the funny:"

-you claim to be from the hood.
-the movie is from suburbia
-you are not from suburbia
-things you are not familiar with will be unfamiliar and therefore confusing
-Buffalo knows all of these things
-here is the horse, it is dead, it died from neglect.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 29 2008, 04:20 PM) [snapback]380662[/snapback]
If your brain functioned outside of the "get up, eat, post on Fighthype, shit, post on Fighthype, eat, sleep" mode you'd understand. The beautty of Buffalo's posts is that they are completely random and make no sense. It takes talent to come up with new material every day.

Here is the joke, and I will spell it out for you that you may participate in "the funny:"

-you claim to be from the hood.
-the movie is from suburbia
-you are not from suburbia
-things you are not familiar with will be unfamiliar and therefore confusing
-Buffalo knows all of these things
-here is the horse, it is dead, it died from neglect.

See post above. You guys are corny as fuck. Bunch of Dungeons and Dragons role playing faggots is what you two are. SMH
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 04:24 PM) [snapback]380663[/snapback]
See post above. You guys are corny as fuck. Bunch of Dungeons and Dragons role playing faggots is what you two are. SMH

Go sell your crack and leave the thinking/humor to people in the real world.

And I'm not even going to bother asking about SMH, although the things I come up with you'll just "not understand" or think are"corny as fuck."
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 29 2008, 04:28 PM) [snapback]380664[/snapback]
Go sell your crack and leave the thinking to people in the real world.

Go get drunk and do some frat gay shit which what you faggots are known for.
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 29 2008, 04:28 PM) [snapback]380664[/snapback]
Go sell your crack and leave the thinking/humor to people in the real world.

And I'm not even going to bother asking about SMH, although the things I come up with you'll just "not understand" or think are"corny as fuck."

LOL!!!!! Hey ET, you see how easy it is to confuse this guy? We are truly dealing with a mental midget! I knew that my post would not only confuse him, but take him deep into the waters of self-doubt!

Too damn funny!!!!
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]380666[/snapback]
LOL!!!!! Hey ET, you see how easy it is to confuse this guy? We are truly dealing with a mental midget! I knew that my post would not only confuse him, but take him deep into the waters of self-doubt!

Too damn funny!!!!

He's running out to Blockbuster right now to rent Encino Man thinking there's probably some secret message from "The Man" programing all the suburban white kids to listen to NWA... clapping.gif
Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]380666[/snapback]

Too damn funny!!!!

You posted a movie that only you and ET watched, probably together, while getting drunk, and doing some gay shit. Nuff said.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 04:38 PM) [snapback]380670[/snapback]
You posted a movie that only you and ET watched, probably together, while getting drunk, and doing some gay shit. Nuff said.

You have an intimate working knowledge of that movie.

Exhibit A your honor
VVV
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]380658[/snapback]
Encino man WTF? That shit is some movie white suburbinites that like watching feminine man like Paulie Shore make a fool out of him self for few dollars. This shit is totally random and just plain dumb.

Watch it again for the message of how to "Fight the Power!" You're into that stuff right? Get a 40 of St. Ides, or the one Billy Dee Williams drinks, smoke up and watch. It will expand your mind.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 29 2008, 04:42 PM) [snapback]380672[/snapback]
You have an intimate working knowledge of that movie.

Exhibit A your honor
VVV
Watch it again for the message of how to "Fight the Power!" You're into that stuff right? Get a 40 of St. Ides, or the one Billy Dee Williams drinks, smoke up and watch. It will expand your mind.

Wow the did you google 40oz of St Idez all by yours self. I can do that go take shot of Yagermeister and listen to Metalica while drawing pentograms on your chest.

For your Info nobody drinks forty ounces anymore in fact that shit hasn't been done since the mid 90's. Next.
TheWhiteBuffalo
Hey ET,

You better not disrespect The Conscience. If you do, he will not invite your white ass to his annual Family BBQ. You will miss out on the Lloyd's BBQ sandwiches and full use of the family swimming pool.

In fact, here is a photo from last years family BBQ. Notice how The Conscience volunteered for the lifeguard duty as to comply with all local swimming facility regulations. You never wanna have 6 or 7 of your cousins drowning and spoiling the party! Check out the fam in action:

Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 05:19 PM) [snapback]380678[/snapback]
Hey ET,

You better not disrespect The Conscience. If you do, he will not invite your white ass to his annual Family BBQ. You will miss out on the Lloyd's BBQ sandwiches and full use of the family swimming pool.

In fact, here is a photo from last years family BBQ. Notice how The Conscience volunteered for the lifeguard duty as to comply with all local swimming facility regulations. You never wanna have 6 or 7 of your cousins drowning and spoiling the party! Check out the fam in action:

At least this is almost funny that encino man shit was just corny. But seriously WB why the fuck would you let some one take picture of you like this, the beer is not more important that health. theres probably leeches in that water.
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 05:30 PM) [snapback]380680[/snapback]
At least this is almost funny that encino man shit was just corny. But seriously WB why the fuck would you let some one take picture of you like this, the beer is not more important that health. theres probably leeches in that water.

Ok, I admit it. That one made me laugh out loud!
TheWhiteBuffalo
With your successful business, I can't understand for a minute why your still in the ghetto!?!

streetlion1
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 01:46 PM) [snapback]380631[/snapback]

Its not meant for dumb rednecks to understand...Did it take you 3 hours to recover from that whippin Tyson put on you?! Get off my dick.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Mar 2 2008, 07:14 PM) [snapback]381050[/snapback]
Its not meant for dumb rednecks to understand...Did it take you 3 hours to recover from that whippin Tyson put on you?! Get off my dick.

:yawn:
jaw breaker
Kimbo is building his reputation on substance abusing, way past it senior citizens who's skills have eroded terribly to the point where they are not, and have not even been competitive in fights against him. Butterbean is now calling kimbo out who I think is probably the only viable threat in MMA at this point let's face it if kimbo wanted to really excel in a sport MMA would probably be that sport because of the lack of heart and skill that fighters have or dont have I should say.

Let's see if he responds to the challenge of a live body in butterbean who can definitely bang with him and would be more than happy to oblige him, let's see if he is willing to stand and trade with butterbean like he was with a washed up, alchohol abusing, old tank abbot. Let's see if he will be man enough to except the challenge from butterbean and stand and bang with him until one of them goes down, like he was so enthusiatic about doing with a slow, old, alchohol abusing, tank abbot.

Douchebag
On paper Kimbo should be able to beat butterbean...........easy IMO
BigG
What does Butterbean have left? Thats probably 1 fight where Kimbo would take it to the ground because unlike Tank, Butterbean actually has some skill.
streetlion1
Butterbean gets K.O.ed too!! no question. How can he be a serious threat at this point?
and the NEW
Kimbo is a bad bad man!

But I dont think he will do much against a real ground and pounder!

The man is tough as nails and has decent striking with his hands, but thats as far as it goes.

Throw him in with Cung Le just for the fun of it!
PR316
One thing about Kimbo is that he'll always entertain. He is indeed a very bad man!!... But I think he'll have trouble once he meets a guy with true skill on the ground and one who can use his feet very well.
streetlion1
Is it just me or is Ken Shamrock in for the ass whoopin of his career?! I like Shamrock but at this point in his career he is biting off more than he can chew...Kimbo is gonna retire him!
PR316
Just another name for Kimbo to pad his resume against. I'll wait for when Kimbo faces a real challenge.
JonnyBlaze
I'm not a big MMA fan at all but Kimbo is ALL hype..If you put him in with a guy like Tim Silva he'd get smashed since Kimbo relies on punches..I give Kimbo respect for how far he has come in life and in MMA so far but thats it..Kimbo's stamina isn't too good soo if someone got him into later rounds,he wouldn't be able to hold up anymore..I'll try to find the fight he loses but it was because of stamina..He has improved but I don't get why everyone is soo obsessed with him..Kimbo needs to fight a younger guy,all he is after is old guys..Ken Shamrock still might KO him or make him tap anyway though.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Sep 10 2008, 06:03 PM) [snapback]403825[/snapback]
I'm not a big MMA fan at all but Kimbo is ALL hype..If you put him in with a guy like Tim Silva he'd get smashed since Kimbo relies on punches

LOL @ Tim Sylvia!!

That goofy 7 foot garganutuan has the coordination of an elephant in an ice rink. If Tim would keep his mouth shut and concentrate on not hobbling around on those stilts he calls legs, we'd all be better off.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Sep 11 2008, 10:36 AM) [snapback]403866[/snapback]
LOL @ Tim Sylvia!!

That goofy 7 foot garganutuan has the coordination of an elephant in an ice rink. If Tim would keep his mouth shut and concentrate on not hobbling around on those stilts he calls legs, we'd all be better off.

I don't care what ya say about anyone I could have named cause I dont give a shit about any of em..The only MMA guy I truely like is the dude in eliteXC named Antonio"Big foot" Silva..That dude would kill Kimbo EASY..Kimbo is used to fighting old,slow,fat outta shape dudes(or atleast one of the 3 or sometimes all 3 like Tank Abbot)..Silva is quick,big,and in shape..On the streets,Kimbo is bad ass but if he were to be a MMA champ,I'd really look down on MMA even more..I'm happy for Kimbo that he has gotten this far since he is finally makin some good money..
CyruS
laugh.gif @ Kimbo getting knocked out in 5 seconds by a replacment with pink hair.
BrutalBodyShots
Come on give him a little credit, it WAS 14 seconds after all...

LOL, same thing though.

Kimbo's jaw must really be glass. I mean the shot that he went down from wasn't big at all. The pink haired dude threw a kick and was moving backwards towards the fence when he threw that short straight right hand. Sure it connected solid and clean, but with his backwards momentum it certainly wasn't a big shot. Kimbo went down like he really got his bell rung though, and then it was just a matter of time while the other dude just poured on the shots.

ElectricTwinkie
Kimbo got beat by a Karate man with a pink hairdo.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

That is all.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Sep 9 2008, 09:50 AM) [snapback]403696[/snapback]
Is it just me or is Ken Shamrock in for the ass whoopin of his career?! I like Shamrock but at this point in his career he is biting off more than he can chew...Kimbo is gonna retire him!

Haha this is gold
streetlion1
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Oct 6 2008, 08:40 AM) [snapback]406255[/snapback]
Haha this is gold

yeah yeah..I know. I had no idea he had a glass chin. Nah fuck that its disrespectful to glass chins to call his a glass chin!

K.O.ed by a jab I couldnt believe my eyes!
TheWhiteBuffalo
shit always floats to the top.....sooner or later!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.