Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kimbo did it for the Hood!
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > MMA Leagues
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
streetlion1
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 26 2008, 08:36 AM) [snapback]380080[/snapback]
Oh the horror. Kimbo is destroys a skinhead and our no rhythm having brethren are up in arms over the situation. LOL

Yeah I know...see what its turned into. These guys are fuckin haters & lames
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 26 2008, 03:26 AM) [snapback]380069[/snapback]
My co-worker is from St. Paul, cool guy. Yer in the sticks. Only a whitebread lame like you would consider St. Paul to be anything other than "countryside." Go to New York, or come here to Shanghai, and let me know how your city compares.

LOL every time you respond! Then your "co-worker" doesnt know shit about St. Paul either..its the capital city and damn sure aint no country setting.. People who talk shit online are cowards who cant bust a grape face to face..You wanna see me I'll send you a PM with my address..let me know when you want that ass whippin bitch! thumbsdown_anim.gif
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 26 2008, 09:36 AM) [snapback]380080[/snapback]
Oh the horror. Kimbo is destroys a skinhead and our no rhythm having brethren are up in arms over the situation. LOL

Sure sure, you burn a couple crosses at a "Beer drinkers against Communist Message board posters" meetings, then you lose your hair, and automatically you're a skinhead.

In my day you could round up 500 Chi-knee for railroad "duty" and you were given the key to the city...
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 09:58 AM) [snapback]380083[/snapback]
Yeah I know...see what its turned into. These guys are fuckin haters & lames

Pot this is kettle. It's a RACIST kettle.
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 10:03 AM) [snapback]380084[/snapback]
LOL every time you respond! Then your "co-worker" doesnt know shit about St. Paul either..its the capital city and damn sure aint no country setting.. People who talk shit online are cowards who cant bust a grape face to face..You wanna see me I'll send you a PM with my address..let me know when you want that ass whippin bitch! thumbsdown_anim.gif

streetlion1.....are you insane?????

Why would you ever pick a fight with a guy who called himself "Warlord"?!?!?!? That is asking for a death sentence. Sure, it is safe to pick on guys who call themselves pinkbunny12, snuffelupkiss, BrownieMaker, or ElectricTwinkie...............but never pick a fight with anyone who calls himself "Warlord"!!! haha.gif

Damn fool......let me edumacate you.
BigG
Iron Mike Tyson would fuck Kimbo up in the ring and IN the streets!
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 26 2008, 11:41 AM) [snapback]380102[/snapback]

biggeorge89 - Don't get off topic or I will have to reprimand you. This thread is devoted to watching Warlord slaughter streetlion1. drinks.gif laugh.gif
streetlion1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 26 2008, 10:41 AM) [snapback]380102[/snapback]

Or its dedicated to me puttin that bitch whorelord in his place while buffalo & twinkie swing from his balls!
But your right Tyson would probably beat Kimbo....but Kimbo would sure last longer than that bum Botha!
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 26 2008, 11:38 AM) [snapback]380101[/snapback]
streetlion1.....are you insane?????

Why would you ever pick a fight with a guy who called himself "Warlord"?!?!?!? That is asking for a death sentence. Sure, it is safe to pick on guys who call themselves pinkbunny12, snuffelupkiss, BrownieMaker, or ElectricTwinkie...............but never pick a fight with anyone who calls himself "Warlord"!!! haha.gif

HEY! Didn't you see all the retractions from the websites I ..er.. complimented you on? Now you go and lump me in with Pinkbunny12? That dood was a flaming idiot. Kept bringing up how hard he was coming from the mean streets of Des Moines. Then he kept calling everyone racist because he was half Swiss and half Icelandic.

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 11:50 AM) [snapback]380104[/snapback]
Or its dedicated to me puttin that bitch whorelord in his place while buffalo & twinkie swing from his balls!

So let's get it straight (fro da hood yo!): I agree with Warlord that you're an e-chump. And that constitiutes nut swinging? OK, good to know...
streetlion1
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 26 2008, 11:13 AM) [snapback]380111[/snapback]
HEY! Didn't you see all the retractions from the websites I ..er.. complimented you on? Now you go and lump me in with Pinkbunny12? That dood was a flaming idiot. Kept bringing up how hard he was coming from the mean streets of Des Moines. Then he kept calling everyone racist because he was half Swiss and half Icelandic.
So let's get it straight (fro da hood yo!): I agree with Warlord that you're an e-chump. And that constitiutes nut swinging? OK, good to know...

An "e-chump"..interesting. I am on here to talk fighting..its only when people get disrespectful that I shoot back..so whatever im done with it......Kimbo Slice doin it good for the hood sure brings the haters out! Thats how you know Kimbo is the truth!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 25 2008, 11:04 PM) [snapback]380050[/snapback]
Naa, just the countryside peasants like streelion. No one from Shanghai or Beijing or any of the other industrialized cities do that shit. I don't eat cats and dogs because in my country they are domesticated and people treat them like family. In other countries they are treated as a food source because it is one of the most abundant meat sources available to the common population. That doesn't make the people eating them strange or evil, just like it doesn't make people in America who eat deers, goats, and cows strange.

In India and other countries, cows are worshipped and treated with dignity. In the states we slaughter them and eat them and call it good eating. Every creature consumes another in order to guarantee his own existence. That's just life. Only ignorant hicks like streetlion think any differently.

i know, i was just baiting him. i think it worked.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 25 2008, 11:51 PM) [snapback]380056[/snapback]
naw, man...it's true...full blooded Koreans, on the norm, have larger heads and faces than other Asians...

and that story I told was true as well...I was on my cell getting last minute directions....she was waiting on her front porch...and I saw her fucking head from the interstate.

ok, so big heads and faces with eyes that aren't too slanty. i'll make a mental note of that. i think the mongolians have pretty big heads also
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 01:06 PM) [snapback]380114[/snapback]
.Kimbo Slice doin it good for the hood sure brings the haters out! Thats how you know Kimbo is the truth!

Kimbo did it to get paid, period. He doesn't care about you, your hood, or the truth. Trying to place Kimbo on a pedastal as some "great hood hero" isn't "Truth," it's fantasy. So if that's what you're into, I'll mail you your fairy princess costume for next year's Halloween a few months early. Just don't wear it outside...

Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 26 2008, 01:33 PM) [snapback]380120[/snapback]
Kimbo did it to get paid, period. He doesn't care about you, your hood, or the truth. Trying to place Kimbo on a pedastal as some "great hood hero" isn't "Truth," it's fantasy. So if that's what you're into, I'll mail you your fairy princess costume for next year's Halloween a few months early. Just don't wear it outside...

Your Skinhead Hero got destroyed by a fighter that is superior to him in everyway and now you want discredit. Kimbo, The Man, The Myth, The Legend. Your eyes should look away when ever you see the name, KIMBO. Peasant.

P.S. Botha can get the same treatment if he ever feels froggy enough to take on the epitome of a fighter that is called KIMBO. And yes he did for the Hood and you Pasties are mad that we have someone now that reps us and is kicking ass and taking names. It just bothers you on a primal level that someone that looks so unlike you is destroying your hero's. I love it. LOL
Douchebag
OK. All joke aside I'm going stop messing with you guys.....Untill somebody baits me. But seriously in just fucking around because I'm bored.
streetlion1
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u220/xe...ce90/kimbo4.jpg[/IMG][/img]
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 26 2008, 02:20 PM) [snapback]380128[/snapback]
OK. All joke aside I'm going stop messing with you guys.....Untill somebody baits me. But seriously in just fucking around because I'm bored.

"Kimbo, The Man, The Myth, The Legend," does not care about you or your silly bread signature. You should be forced to pay the bread tax, just like me. I pay the twinkie tax, Buffalo pays the Wonder Bread tax, you should have to pay the Raisin Bread tax.

Imagine my dissapointment when looking for "my hero," Tank 'When I say Hail, you say Tank' Abbott's Tshirt only to find out he was pimping an upscale jewlery store... I can't afford a 5,000 watch, that's why I have a shift clock! How am I supposed to support my working class hero now? Gain another 50 pounds and join the NRA?
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 10:03 AM) [snapback]380084[/snapback]
LOL every time you respond! Then your "co-worker" doesnt know shit about St. Paul either..its the capital city and damn sure aint no country setting...

It's all relative, whitebread. She's a typical countryside caucasian female, tall, skinny, ugly, college educated at a local university, and married to another minnesota lame like yourself. But she's still cool. You know why? Because she's not some whitebread e-thug like you, claiming that St. Paul is the biggest, baddest hood in the world or some gay shit like that. She knows where she's from.

Make a mental note, half slice. Everyone in the states knows exactly what and where Philly is. They know where New York is. They know L.A., Atlanta, Oakland, and Vegas. Don't nobody give two goddamn shits about fucking St. Paul, and you ain't hard, so stop posing like you are. Now swallow this love like a good trick, and go back to the hole you came from.
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 26 2008, 07:51 PM) [snapback]380170[/snapback]
It's all relative, whitebread. She's a typical countryside caucasian female, tall, skinny, ugly, college educated at a local university, and married to another minnesota lame like yourself. But she's still cool. You know why? Because she's not some whitebread e-thug like you, claiming that St. Paul is the biggest, baddest hood in the world or some gay shit like that. She knows where she's from.

Make a mental note, half slice. Everyone in the states knows exactly what and where Philly is. They know where New York is. They know L.A., Atlanta, Oakland, and Vegas. Don't nobody give two goddamn shits about fucking St. Paul, and you ain't hard, so stop posing like you are. Now swallow this love like a good trick, and go back to the hole you came from.

LOL..You just dont know or have any idea what your talking about....So Enough talk...you really wanna see who I am just let me know when your ready! Until then I got nothing more to say to your bitch ass! I aint on here for this weak ass over the internet arguing bullshit..im on here to talk fighting...not go back and forth with a coward who is over a thousand miles away..We can do the damn thang anytime..dont talk about the shit..be about the shit coward. Let me know when or if you are ever in MN O.K.
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 10:35 PM) [snapback]380181[/snapback]
LOL..You just dont know or have any idea what your talking about....So Enough talk...you really wanna see who I am just let me know when your ready! Until then I got nothing more to say to your bitch ass! I aint on here for this weak ass over the internet arguing bullshit..im on here to talk fighting...not go back and forth with a coward who is over a thousand miles away..We can do the damn thang anytime..dont talk about the shit..be about the shit coward. Let me know when or if you are ever in MN O.K.

Sorry homeboy, but I'm afraid I might ever get around to visiting that shithole you are currently living in. But I am impressed, nevertheless, impressed that you challenged me to a fight over the internet. That's always impressive. I am also pleased that you were able to, generally speaking, able to put together enough coherent (if misspelled) sentences to get your sentiment across. Outstanding work. Truly.

But you see, my dear friend, as I stated previously, I am afraid that I may not be in your "neck of the woods" anytime soon. You must understand, I'm not a 7-11 employee, nor do I enjoy any of the benefits that come along with flipping patties at the local Burger King. I can't partake in any of the pleasures that the demi-god of St. Paul enjoy on a regular basis, and for that I am truly sorry. But I do offer my hand in peace, dear friend, that if you ever find the currency in your pocket sufficient enough to travel outside your garden of Eden, please know that I am ready, willing, and able to show you around Shanghai should you wish it. Tokyo and Nagoya are also nice, if you wish to visit Japan. Quite a number of beauties there for me to enjoy, and I could introduce you to a Sumo wrestler or two since that's your thing.

Your friend,
Warlord
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 26 2008, 10:17 PM) [snapback]380188[/snapback]
Sorry homeboy, but I'm afraid I might ever get around to visiting that shithole you are currently living in. But I am impressed, nevertheless, impressed that you challenged me to a fight over the internet. That's always impressive. I am also pleased that you were able to, generally speaking, able to put together enough coherent (if misspelled) sentences to get your sentiment across. Outstanding work. Truly.

But you see, my dear friend, as I stated previously, I am afraid that I may not be in your "neck of the woods" anytime soon. You must understand, I'm not a 7-11 employee, nor do I enjoy any of the benefits that come along with flipping patties at the local Burger King. I can't partake in any of the pleasures that the demi-god of St. Paul enjoy on a regular basis, and for that I am truly sorry. But I do offer my hand in peace, dear friend, that if you ever find the currency in your pocket sufficient enough to travel outside your garden of Eden, please know that I am ready, willing, and able to show you around Shanghai should you wish it. Tokyo and Nagoya are also nice, if you wish to visit Japan. Quite a number of beauties there for me to enjoy, and I could introduce you to a Sumo wrestler or two since that's your thing.

Your friend,
Warlord

laugh.gif Thought so...talk to you next Slice fight.
Southeastpaw
"The Internet Showdown"

You gotta love it when posters try and set up a place to fight outside the internet.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 10:35 PM) [snapback]380181[/snapback]
im on here to talk fighting

no you're not, you're here to talk about the only guy you know-Kimbo.

Oh, and I emailed Kimbo and asked him about the "hood" in St. Paul, here is is response, word for word:

"Where?"
rusty_trombone
We should set this fight up and get all of the fighthype regulars to go. It could be like Enter the Dragon, some remote location Warlord vs. StreetLion. I would definitely go to that shit, provided that there wasn't some sort of big physical mismatch, and since this is an MMA thread, I gues it would be no holds barred. I guess that would favor streetlion though, since he is raw and from the mean streets of Minnesota.
Douchebag
I get that some you guys joking but I can serieously tell that some of you guys have never set foot in the Ghetto. There are hoods that some us have never even heard about the house some real Killers. Think Little Rock, Arkasaw for example.
BigG
Hey, Kimbo's alright with me...as long as people don't compare him to prime Tyson or Ali.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 27 2008, 03:31 PM) [snapback]380312[/snapback]
I get that some you guys joking but I can serieously tell that some of you guys have never set foot in the Ghetto. There are hoods that some us have never even heard about the house some real Killers. Think Little Rock, Arkasaw for example.

or Boise, Idaho. potatoes like a mofo
Southeastpaw

I set foot in the ghetto a couple times when I hung out with a friend that was a crackhead long ago. But other than that, why would someone with half a brain set foot in the ghetto knowingly? It's not a smart thing to do buddy. But I guess that is the only place you can go to to get tough school training though, huh?

You guys still in the "ghetto"?
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Feb 29 2008, 10:54 AM) [snapback]380603[/snapback]
But I guess [the ghetto] is the only place you can go to to get tough school training though, huh?

*twinkie scratches head*

Hmmm... If I plan a road trip to Philly, maybe I can get my "World's Toughest Twinkie" card stamped by real life thugs! (cause that would be so much cooler than this stupid "Thug Fo Life" correspondance course I've been taking...)

Whoo-hoo clapping.gif
Douchebag
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Feb 29 2008, 10:54 AM) [snapback]380603[/snapback]
I set foot in the ghetto a couple times when I hung out with a friend that was a crackhead long ago. But other than that, why would someone with half a brain set foot in the ghetto knowingly? It's not a smart thing to do buddy. But I guess that is the only place you can go to to get tough school training though, huh?

You guys still in the "ghetto"?

Never said it was a smart thing to do if your white suburbinite who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paperbag with scissors in his hands. I grew up in the hood and it's my life's mission to make it better place instead of abandoning it, but thats just me. It doesn't mean I can't afford to leave or make me put me anywhere less on the social latter than any of you closet white supremecist might think clapping.gif . Do your self a favor before you post something read it outloud and if you think that that my ghetto ass can counter it with ease, just don't bother numbnutts.
TheWhiteBuffalo
1. Growing up poor in the ghetto.

2. Staying in the ghetto.

3. Being angry at the white man above because of (1) and (2).

= PRICELESS!
Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 02:42 PM) [snapback]380630[/snapback]
1. Growing up poor in the ghetto.

2. Staying in the ghetto.

3. Being angry at the white man above because of (1) and (2).

= PRICELESS!

Your Mamma. Oooooooooooooooooooh!
ElectricTwinkie
Hahaha ohmy.gif

This thread has disintegrated into "your mom" jokes-another Fighthype classic
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 02:52 PM) [snapback]380633[/snapback]
Your Mamma. Oooooooooooooooooooh!

Now that comeback was "ghetto fabulous"!

So you are staying in the hood to make it a better place. Good for you. I'm sure if your actions are as highly educated as your posts, the ghetto will rise up and become a more intellectual and civil place for all.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Feb 29 2008, 03:29 PM) [snapback]380638[/snapback]
Now that comeback was "ghetto fabulous"!

So you are staying in the hood to make it a better place. Good for you. I'm sure if your actions are as highly educated as your posts, the ghetto will rise up and become a more intellectual and civil place for all.

It wont be hard at all since there are so many jellybacked suburbinites like yourself that will just sit back and let us take what we want from them.
streetlion1
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 29 2008, 01:35 PM) [snapback]380627[/snapback]
Never said it was a smart thing to do if your white suburbinite who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paperbag with scissors in his hands. I grew up in the hood and it's my life's mission to make it better place instead of abandoning it, but thats just me. It doesn't mean I can't afford to leave or make me put me anywhere less on the social latter than any of you closet white supremecist might think clapping.gif . Do your self a favor before you post something read it outloud and if you think that that my ghetto ass can counter it with ease, just don't bother numbnutts.

Co-sign...but trust me your wasting your breathe...they just talk shit..thats all..im surprised to see so many suburban lames trying to speak down on the ghetto...ecspecially since they are on a website about fighting and the majority of boxing/MMA is dominated by minorities who came from the ghetto. Funny how that works aint it?!
-Hey Botha...Tyson was from the ghetto and he turned yo damn lights out....PRICELESS! haha.gif laugh.gif
BigG
*I'm so hoooooooood!
I wear my pants below my waist
And I never dance when I'm in this place
Cause you and your man is plannin to hate
I'm so hoooooooooood!
And I got these golds up in my mouth
If you get closer to my house then you know what I'm talking bout
I'm out the hoooooooood!
And if you feel me put your hands up (hooooooood!)
My hood niggas can you stand up
I'm so hoooooooooood!
If you not from here you can walk it out
And you not hood if you don't know what I'm talkin bout*

That should be Kimbo's entrance music...cuz I got to admit, Kimbo is definitley hood..thumbsup_anim.gif
TheWhiteBuffalo
The Conscience momma' so poor she goes to KFC, she has to lick other people's fingers!

The Conscience momma' so poor when I ring the doorbell she says,"DING!"

The Conscience momma' so poor, I went over to her house and stepped on a lit cigarette in the living room and she yelled "WHO TURNED OFF THE HEAT!?!?!?!"

The Conscience momma' so poor he used to eat cereal with a fork to save milk!

BA DA BING! yahoo.gif

**In all fairness, I don't know the dudes momma, so I wont be an as*hole like him. Just a chance for me to post what I "hear" about his momma!
Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 03:42 PM) [snapback]380645[/snapback]
The Conscience momma' so poor she goes to KFC, she has to lick other people's fingers!

The Conscience momma' so poor when I ring the doorbell she says,"DING!"

The Conscience momma' so poor, I went over to her house and stepped on a lit cigarette in the living room and she yelled "WHO TURNED OFF THE HEAT!?!?!?!"

The Conscience momma' so poor he used to eat cereal with a fork to save milk!
BA DA BING! yahoo.gif
**In all fairness, I don't know the dudes momma, so I wont be an as*hole like him. Just a chance for me to post what I "hear" about his momma!

Your Momma is so fat that before Jesus said let there be light he move you fat ass out of the way so hit the switch, bitch!

Your Momma is old she shits dinasours.

Your Momma is like Pilsbury doughboy everybody.............every body pokes her. Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Your Mamma is so ugly she walked into a haunted house and came out with a job application. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmn

Your Momma is so fat that I walked around her and got lost. Damn I'm sonning the shit out of White Buffalo. LOL

Your Momma is so fat that she put on a Malcom X t-shirt on and a hilicopter landed on her back.

OK I'm done for now.

ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 29 2008, 03:41 PM) [snapback]380643[/snapback]
the majority of boxing/MMA is dominated by minorities who came from the ghetto. Funny how that works aint it?!

You could't find a clue, if you were standing naked in a clue field doing the clue dance in the middle of clue mating season wearing a "I need a clue" hat. But I'm not suprised when your world is confined to 37th street through 43rd Ave.

I know snack-cakes. I also know a lot of guys in MMA went to college. I know a lot of guys in MMA own businesses outside of MMA. I know one guy in MMA that has his own plantation.

Here's the straw, try and grasp at it some more.

TheWhiteBuffalo
Nobody....and I mean NOBODY can out momma' the Buffalo......

Yo mama so fat that she fell over and rocked herself to sleep trying to get up!

Yo mama so fat when she dances at a concert the whole band skips!

Yo mama so fat she tried to tan on the beach...Greenpeace rolled her back in the water!

Yo mama so fat she’s got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!

Yo mama so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller!

Yo mama so fat I took a picture of her last Christmas and its still printing!

Yo mama so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington’s nose!

Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 29 2008, 04:15 PM) [snapback]380660[/snapback]
Nobody....and I mean NOBODY can out momma' the Buffalo......
Yo mama so fat that she fell over and rocked herself to sleep trying to get up!

Yo mama so fat when she dances at a concert the whole band skips!

Yo mama so fat she tried to tan on the beach...Greenpeace rolled her back in the water!

Yo mama so fat she’s got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!

Yo mama so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller!

Yo mama so fat I took a picture of her last Christmas and its still printing!

Yo mama so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington’s nose!

Your momma is like door nob........................everybody gets a turn.

Your Momma is so dumb she threw a rock at the ground and missed.

Your momma is dumb that it took her an hour to make minute rice.

Your momma is dumb that when stand beside her you can actually hear the ocean.

Your momma is like a shotgun - first she cocks...then she blows

Your momma is like an arcade - dirty, smelly, costs a quarter and lasts 30 seconds

Your mamma is like a Christmas tree - everybody hangs balls on her

Your momma is like a Bowling Ball - she gets picked up, fingered, thrown into the gutter, yet she still comes back for more...

Your momma is like a Scooter - everybody ridin her but nobody admitting it
Warlord

Shut up.
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 29 2008, 03:41 PM) [snapback]380643[/snapback]
Co-sign...but trust me your wasting your breathe...they just talk shit..thats all..im surprised to see so many suburban lames trying to speak down on the ghetto...ecspecially since they are on a website about fighting and the majority of boxing/MMA is dominated by minorities who came from the ghetto. Funny how that works aint it?!

Actually, MMA is currently being "dominated" by a variety of fighters, none of whom can really be considered "from the hood." And I'll save you the Quinton Jackson bullshit before you start it. Rampage is from Tennessee, he was a high school wrestler, he became a star in Japan, and has only recently came back to fight in the states. So fuck off with your wet-hood dreams.

As for the rest of the fighters currently dominating the scene... Emelienanko Fedor, BJ Penn, George St. Pierre, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Randy Cotoure, Anderson Silva, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun Rua, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Takanori Gomi, etc... well son, none of those fighters are "from the hood." In fact, there is only one black fighter from that list and he is Brazilian, LOL.

Let me guess... you think Kimbo is dominating MMA? laugh.gif Way to go ace, you're looking smarter every time you post.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 29 2008, 08:49 PM) [snapback]380716[/snapback]
Shut up.

What's the date on this again Chinamen. Yeah the thats right gaylord Falker, My inteligence begins where yours peaks at.........

Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 1 2008, 12:07 AM) [snapback]380736[/snapback]
What's the date on this again Chinamen. Yeah the thats right gaylord Falker, My inteligence begins where yours peaks at.........

That's rich, coming from a guy who can't even SPELL intelligence. laugh.gif

You're lame.
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 1 2008, 01:59 AM) [snapback]380742[/snapback]

You're lame.

LOLOLOLOL. He came close though. Gotta give him a little credit seein that most ghetto folk can't even come that close. Most dem is jus plane ignint.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 1 2008, 01:59 AM) [snapback]380742[/snapback]

You're lame.

We got some serious dickriders in the place. You're almost funny which is why I am going to enjoy this thrashing internet character gaylord.

You know whats lame? You being in china and having to try insult people on the other side of the planet feel better about your pathetic existence. So sad. As i type you're probably dreaming about what my response was going to be to your elementary post and how you where going to try counter it. And I will admit that the comeback will probably be little witty and funny, but does it really matter Warlord,,,,,,,Because at the end of the day I'm still me in America, getting money and bitches and having access to all the things you try to connect to through this internet forum and you are still you an internet geek that lives in a country where there a over 2 billiion people that can't stand you........Best regards

The Conscience
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 1 2008, 09:57 AM) [snapback]380761[/snapback]
We got some serious dickriders in the place. You're almost funny which is why I am going to enjoy this thrashing internet character gaylord.
You know whats lame? You being in china and having to try insult people on the other side of the planet feel better about your pathetic existence. So sad. As i type you're probably dreaming about what my response was going to be to your elementary post and how you where going to try counter it. And I will admit that the comeback will probably be little witty and funny, but does it really matter Warlord,,,,,,,Because at the end of the day I'm still me in America, getting money and bitches and having access to all the things you try to connect to through this internet forum and you are still you an internet geek that lives in a country where there a over 2 billiion people that can't stand you........Best regards
The Conscience

Dude, that was lame as hell. And by your post, you believe that since he is "overseas", he is not getting money and "bitches", that you are because you are in the states. Huh??? How do you come to this assumption? I am of the believe that Warlord prefers his "bitches" to be asian over anything stateside anyhow.

And your not only being insulted by people on the other side of the world, you are being insulted by people stateside as well. Maybe you can schedule a fight with someone stateside. It would be exciting. We could get cameras set up and put it on the internet. And maybe you could be the next internet sensation. First there was Kimbo, now there is "The Conscience". It will be awesome. Kimbo fought for street cred. You could fight for E-cred.
BigG
This thread is classic....fuckin classic. Smack Talk, Momma Jokes, Kimo, Tank..pure fuckin classic!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.