Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kimbo did it for the Hood!
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > MMA Leagues
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Douchebag
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Mar 1 2008, 11:15 AM) [snapback]380768[/snapback]
Dude, that was lame as hell. And by your post, you believe that since he is "overseas", he is not getting money and "bitches", that you are because you are in the states. Huh??? How do you come to this assumption? I am of the believe that Warlord prefers his "bitches" to be asian over anything stateside anyhow.

And your not only being insulted by people on the other side of the world, you are being insulted by people stateside as well. Maybe you can schedule a fight with someone stateside. It would be exciting. We could get cameras set up and put it on the internet. And maybe you could be the next internet sensation. First there was Kimbo, now there is "The Conscience". It will be awesome. Kimbo fought for street cred. You could fight for E-cred.

Why are you trying fight his battles? You're coming off major suspect right now with your dickriding stanery.
Douchebag
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 1 2008, 11:20 AM) [snapback]380769[/snapback]
This thread is classic....fuckin classic. Smack Talk, Momma Jokes, Kimo, Tank..pure fuckin classic!

Just remember who brought it to you......Peace
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 1 2008, 06:08 PM) [snapback]380805[/snapback]
Just remember who brought it to you......Peace

= Broke, ignorant, trifling, uneducated, ghetto weasel with bad hygiene. Sure, we will remember ya'! drinks.gif

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 1 2008, 09:57 AM) [snapback]380761[/snapback]
We got some serious dickriders in the place. You're almost funny which is why I am going to enjoy this thrashing internet character gaylord.
You know whats lame? You being in china and having to try insult people on the other side of the planet feel better about your pathetic existence. So sad. As i type you're probably dreaming about what my response was going to be to your elementary post and how you where going to try counter it. And I will admit that the comeback will probably be little witty and funny, but does it really matter Warlord,,,,,,,Because at the end of the day I'm still me in America, getting money and bitches and having access to all the things you try to connect to through this internet forum and you are still you an internet geek that lives in a country where there a over 2 billiion people that can't stand you........Best regards
The Conscience

Damn, Chinese people hate Americans now also? Damn it, another 2 billion down
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 1 2008, 09:57 AM) [snapback]380761[/snapback]
We got some serious dickriders in the place. You're almost funny which is why I am going to enjoy this thrashing internet character gaylord.
You know whats lame? You being in china and having to try insult people on the other side of the planet feel better about your pathetic existence. So sad. As i type you're probably dreaming about what my response was going to be to your elementary post and how you where going to try counter it. And I will admit that the comeback will probably be little witty and funny, but does it really matter Warlord,,,,,,,Because at the end of the day I'm still me in America, getting money and bitches and having access to all the things you try to connect to through this internet forum and you are still you an internet geek that lives in a country where there a over 2 billiion people that can't stand you........Best regards
The Conscience

laugh.gif Do you actually write this shit, or do you just smash your keyboard in frustration, hoping something intelligible will come out? laugh.gif

Let me see if I can break this down for your lame ass. I, my son, am not Chinese. I am not asian. I am an American who currently resides in east Asia, for the exact same reason any other American would. Money. I know this in itself is a foreign concept to you, so I forgive you for your ignorance on the subject. Japan is one of the biggest economies in the world. China is the fastest growing economy in the world. Both countries export an unbelievable amount of goods to the United States.

That Playstation you use to live out your ghetto-fabulous dreams while playing Grand Theft Auto, where do you think that came from, dickrider? And that cell-phone you're using every day to send text threats to your classmates, where exactly do you think that came from? And what about those faggot-ass Rockafella jeans and Sean-John t-shirts? Where do you think they were mass-produced, Einstein?

So you see, my poor, ignorant wretch, I'm out here making money off of YOUR lame ass. I'm lining my pockets with the money YOU earn by flipping burgers or delivering pizzas, or whatever the fuck it is you do out in your "hood" in Arkansas or whatever fucking countryside shithole you hail from.

And as for "getting bitches," that's laughable. Keep running up in 200 plus pound, multiple kid having, stretch marked to hell ghetto whores, or whatever piece of trash you call "bitches." Please. Keep 'em. I'll stick to Japanese and Shanghainese girls, thank you very much.

Oh, and one more thing. Before you EVER think about replying to one of my posts again, try trading in the "hooked on chronic" for "hooked on phonics," it might just save you a little embarrassment, you fucking cum-dumpster. Now go wash daddy's love off your face.

Your father forever,
Warlord
Warlord
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Mar 1 2008, 11:15 AM) [snapback]380768[/snapback]
Dude, that was lame as hell. And by your post, you believe that since he is "overseas", he is not getting money and "bitches", that you are because you are in the states. Huh??? How do you come to this assumption? I am of the believe that Warlord prefers his "bitches" to be asian over anything stateside anyhow.

And your not only being insulted by people on the other side of the world, you are being insulted by people stateside as well. Maybe you can schedule a fight with someone stateside. It would be exciting. We could get cameras set up and put it on the internet. And maybe you could be the next internet sensation. First there was Kimbo, now there is "The Conscience". It will be awesome. Kimbo fought for street cred. You could fight for E-cred.

laugh.gif Good stuff.
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 1 2008, 09:17 PM) [snapback]380840[/snapback]
laugh.gif Do you actually write this shit, or do you just smash your keyboard in frustration, hoping something intelligible will come out? laugh.gif

Let me see if I can break this down for your lame ass. I, my son, am not Chinese. I am not asian. I am an American who currently resides in east Asia, for the exact same reason any other American would. Money. I know this in itself is a foreign concept to you, so I forgive you for your ignorance on the subject. Japan is one of the biggest economies in the world. China is the fastest growing economy in the world. Both countries export an unbelievable amount of goods to the United States.

That Playstation you use to live out your ghetto-fabulous dreams while playing Grand Theft Auto, where do you think that came from, dickrider? And that cell-phone you're using every day to send text threats to your classmates, where exactly do you think that came from? And what about those faggot-ass Rockafella jeans and Sean-John t-shirts? Where do you think they were mass-produced, Einstein?

So you see, my poor, ignorant wretch, I'm out here making money off of YOUR lame ass. I'm lining my pockets with the money YOU earn by flipping burgers or delivering pizzas, or whatever the fuck it is you do out in your "hood" in Arkansas or whatever fucking countryside shithole you hail from.

And as for "getting bitches," that's laughable. Keep running up in 200 plus pound, multiple kid having, stretch marked to hell ghetto whores, or whatever piece of trash you call "bitches." Please. Keep 'em. I'll stick to Japanese and Shanghainese girls, thank you very much.

Oh, and one more thing. Before you EVER think about replying to one of my posts again, try trading in the "hooked on chronic" for "hooked on phonics," it might just save you a little embarrassment, you fucking cum-dumpster. Now go wash daddy's love off your face.

Your father forever,
Warlord

Damn........ The Conscience got OWNED.

BigG
Speaking of Smack Talk, y'all may not know this...but I was the fuckin DON of this place....if anyone tried to step to Big-G, it would be verbal murder...just ask Mean Mister Mustard who witnessed some of the verbal-executions I posted.

But unfortunately, I am way past my prime and pretty much shot in the art known as E-Smack Talking.

laugh.gif
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 29 2008, 07:55 PM) [snapback]380717[/snapback]
Actually, MMA is currently being "dominated" by a variety of fighters, none of whom can really be considered "from the hood." And I'll save you the Quinton Jackson bullshit before you start it. Rampage is from Tennessee, he was a high school wrestler, he became a star in Japan, and has only recently came back to fight in the states. So fuck off with your wet-hood dreams.

As for the rest of the fighters currently dominating the scene... Emelienanko Fedor, BJ Penn, George St. Pierre, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Randy Cotoure, Anderson Silva, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun Rua, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Takanori Gomi, etc... well son, none of those fighters are "from the hood." In fact, there is only one black fighter from that list and he is Brazilian, LOL.

Let me guess... you think Kimbo is dominating MMA? laugh.gif Way to go ace, you're looking smarter every time you post.

laugh.gif Your bitch ass again!...Come see me so I can whoop yo ass..otherwise I'll speak at ya after Kimbo takes his next victim!
Douchebag

Let me see if I can break this down for your lame ass. I, my son, am not Chinese.

I stopped reading after this...............................Sorrry. But I will admit you must have said something awhile ago that must have been profound to some of these primates because they just can't stop cosigning this corny shit you say. But I digress, Who won out of Hendo and silva......I just can't bring myself to order a UFC event to find out other wise.

The Winner.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 2 2008, 12:21 AM) [snapback]380927[/snapback]

Let me see if I can break this down for your lame ass. I, my son, am not Chinese.

I stopped reading after this...............................Sorrry. But I will admit you must have said something awhile ago that must have been profound to some of these primates because they just can't stop cosigning this corny shit you say. But I digress, Who won out of Hendo and silva......I just can't bring myself to order a UFC event to find out other wise.

The Winner.

Lame.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 2 2008, 12:41 AM) [snapback]380932[/snapback]
Lame.

Fagot
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 2 2008, 12:42 AM) [snapback]380934[/snapback]
Fagot

Dude... seriously. Use your spell-checker.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 2 2008, 12:48 AM) [snapback]380938[/snapback]
Dude... seriously. Use your spell-checker.

Why this is the internet, not the classroom?
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 2 2008, 12:21 AM) [snapback]380927[/snapback]
But I digress, Who won out of Hendo and silva......I just can't bring myself to order a UFC event to find out other wise.

The Winner.

The old "change the topic" because I am a chicken shit and got embarrassed like a Biatch!!!!!

taunt.gif
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 2 2008, 12:50 AM) [snapback]380940[/snapback]
Why this is the internet, not the classroom?

It is a classroom, son, because I'm teaching you what it means to respect your father.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 2 2008, 05:10 AM) [snapback]380974[/snapback]
It is a classroom, son, because I'm teaching you what it means to respect your father.

Corny, and unoriginal.....You must try harder.

For the record

Body Odor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Warlord.
Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Mar 2 2008, 12:58 AM) [snapback]380943[/snapback]
The old "change the topic" because I am a chicken shit and got embarrassed like a Biatch!!!!!

taunt.gif

Now that I slayed you, you have been reduced to nothing more than a cheerleader. Damn, How the mighty have fallen.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 2 2008, 08:14 AM) [snapback]380991[/snapback]
Corny, and unoriginal.....You must try harder.
For the record
Body Odor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Warlord.

Well, I guess we can't all be as "inteligent" as you, Einstein. laugh.gif Just admit when you've been owned and move on, cunt. Your girl shitlion already bowed out like a good little girl, now you should follow suit. In case you haven't noticed, you are the only one here cheering yourself on. You talk about how awesome you are, yet remain oblivious to the fact that you've been owned by just about every poster whose ever registered here at fighthype.

It's all good though, homeboy. I can't blame you for being embarrassed about what's been done to you. So keep coming here running your dumb mouth, and I will continue to embarrass you in front of everyone until you've had enough. Deal?
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 2 2008, 07:51 PM) [snapback]381063[/snapback]
Well, I guess we can't all be as "inteligent" as you, Einstein. laugh.gif Just admit when you've been owned and move on, cunt. Your girl shitlion already bowed out like a good little girl, now you should follow suit. In case you haven't noticed, you are the only one here cheering yourself on. You talk about how awesome you are, yet remain oblivious to the fact that you've been owned by just about every poster whose ever registered here at fighthype.

It's all good though, homeboy. I can't blame you for being embarrassed about what's been done to you. So keep coming here running your dumb mouth, and I will continue to embarrass you in front of everyone until you've had enough. Deal?

No-one bowed out to your punk ass...its just been established that im on here to talk fighting..your on here to run your mouth and talk shit..before you speak on real muthafuckas you should ask yourself..what kinda man am I to talk shit to someone I'll never see? I keep it so hood I got my ears to the streets Ya'll stay behind closed doors and speak down on streets you wouldnt have the balls to walk on..and talk shit to hood muthafuckas who would beat ya'll ass face to face...its all good the anger must come from somewhere..what happened did ya'll get your asses beat by ghetto muthafuckas in high school cray.gif black eye.gif ?! Alot of guys who experienced that become cops...p.o.'s...or end up internet shit talkers..congratulations you meet the criteria! Respond all you want with your lame ass "oh he got owned" bullshit....When I toss you a blunt of this dro just eat it with your punk ass and dont choke like a bitch drag.gif
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Mar 2 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]381067[/snapback]
No-one bowed out to your punk ass...its just been established that im on here to talk fighting..your on here to run your mouth and talk shit..before you speak on real muthafuckas you should ask yourself..what kinda man am I to talk shit to someone I'll never see? I keep it so hood I got my ears to the streets Ya'll stay behind closed doors and speak down on streets you wouldnt have the balls to walk on..and talk shit to hood muthafuckas who would beat ya'll ass face to face...its all good the anger must come from somewhere..what happened did ya'll get your asses beat by ghetto muthafuckas in high school cray.gif black eye.gif ?! Alot of guys who experienced that become cops...p.o.'s...or end up internet shit talkers..congratulations you meet the criteria! Respond all you want with your lame ass "oh he got owned" bullshit....When I toss you a blunt of this dro just eat it with your punk ass and dont choke like a bitch drag.gif

Your E-bonics is e-stounding, you fucking e-thug. Making threats and shit over the internet, talking about how hard you are online, that's just fucking cool. Congratulations, homeboy, you're impressing everyone.
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 2 2008, 10:08 PM) [snapback]381069[/snapback]
Your E-bonics is e-stounding, you fucking e-thug. Making threats and shit over the internet, talking about how hard you are online, that's just fucking cool. Congratulations, homeboy, you're impressing everyone.

Shit im not tryin to sound "hard" im just speakin the truth...just because you talk to somebody online still doesnt mean you can say what you want to that person...you should respect everyones opinion whether you agree with it or not..once you got all disrespectful and talkin bullshit of course I was gon give it to you and tell you like it really is...like I said before me and you have nothing more to say to each other so keep my name outta your mouth and I'll do the same.
Douchebag
Dirty Tampons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Warlord's life.
ElectricTwinkie
From the Saturday UFC event, the winners:

Silva- from the Ghetto of Brazil
Heath Herring-from the Ghetto of Texas
Chris Leben-from the Ghetto period
Okami-from the Ghetto of Japan

Hey StreetLion, MMA sure has a lot of winners from the ghetto, don't they?
streetlion1
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Mar 3 2008, 12:32 PM) [snapback]381123[/snapback]
From the Saturday UFC event, the winners:

Silva- from the Ghetto of Brazil
Heath Herring-from the Ghetto of Texas
Chris Leben-from the Ghetto period
Okami-from the Ghetto of Japan

Hey StreetLion, MMA sure has a lot of winners from the ghetto, don't they?

Yeah so I admit I was probably wrong with that comment as it regards to MMA...I have already said that im just now trying to catch up with the scene...however I havent really been a fan of UFC since maybe 96 or so..I like Slice..Im a Lesnar fan..I liked Matt hughes..Chuck Liddell was cool for a while..but all in all my knowledge is with Boxing....
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Mar 3 2008, 03:38 PM) [snapback]381137[/snapback]
Yeah so I admit I was probably wrong with that comment as it regards to MMA...I have already said that im just now trying to catch up with the scene...however I havent really been a fan of UFC since maybe 96 or so..I like Slice..Im a Lesnar fan..I liked Matt hughes..Chuck Liddell was cool for a while..but all in all my knowledge is with Boxing....

Thank you for that partial show of humility. Most people would try and argue to thier death that they were never wrong.

Mino
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Mar 2 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]381067[/snapback]

This is some funny shit..I dont know you kid,but I know alot of hood dudes as you say, and not 1 of them spends any time online talkin shit, so be easy there killa...lol
streetlion1
QUOTE(Mino @ Mar 4 2008, 08:30 AM) [snapback]381187[/snapback]
This is some funny shit..I dont know you kid,but I know alot of hood dudes as you say, and not 1 of them spends any time online talkin shit, so be easy there killa...lol

I dont care what the people that you know are doing. Try readin the entire thread and you'll see who was talkin shit...dont pop in with your 2 cents unless you know the context of the whole conversation.
The CEO
This thread needs more Hood...
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Mar 4 2008, 03:53 PM) [snapback]381216[/snapback]
I dont care what the people that you know are doing. Try readin the entire thread and you'll see who was talkin shit...dont pop in with your 2 cents unless you know the context of the whole conversation.

Looks like your making a lot of new fans, shitlion. Keep up the good work.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Mar 3 2008, 03:44 AM) [snapback]381067[/snapback]
I keep it so hood I got my ears to the streets Ya'll stay behind closed doors and speak down on streets you wouldnt have the balls to walk on..and talk shit to hood muthafuckas who would beat ya'll ass face to face...

This is soooo sig worthy. In the words of Mike Tyson Streety "Your so white!"
Warlord
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 5 2008, 10:54 PM) [snapback]381351[/snapback]
This is soooo sig worthy. In the words of Mike Tyson Streety "Your so white!"

laugh.gif
Warlord
So get this, Fighthype's resident e-thug shoots me this personal message over the weekend.

The Conscience: All e-shit talking aside I have a for real business proposition for you if your interested. I'm looking to get into the retail Asian DVD business. I don't know if you have access to get subtitles/Dubbed Kung-Fu, Asain Horror or Anime movies, but if you do we might be able to work something out that may be beneficial to both of us. Just let me know if your interested. We can get into more detail about it if want later on if come on board.

Sincerely,

Your Idol

laugh.gif

Hey. Dipshit. Grow up. I admire you trying to get out of the hood by peddaling bootleg asian DVDs to all your little anime friends, but in all seriousness, fuck off. Don't run your mouth about how "hood" you are, and then come begging "the man" to help you with some gay-ass "street venture" or whatever the fuck you wanna-be whitebread gangsters are calling it these days.
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 4 2008, 04:29 PM) [snapback]381223[/snapback]

Here ya go. I found a pic of streetlion and the conscience from back in the day. I believe streetlion is sittin the back and conscience is sitting shotgun.

STEVENSKI
When I think of Streety I think of Pookie dancing high on crack in NJC.

Streety is a str8 hustla!

The CEO
GYEAH!!

DAT'S DAT SHIT!!

BigG
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 5 2008, 11:19 PM) [snapback]381355[/snapback]
So get this, Fighthype's resident e-thug shoots me this personal message over the weekend.
laugh.gif

Hey. Dipshit. Grow up. I admire you trying to get out of the hood by peddaling bootleg asian DVDs to all your little anime friends, but in all seriousness, fuck off. Don't run your mouth about how "hood" you are, and then come begging "the man" to help you with some gay-ass "street venture" or whatever the fuck you wanna-be whitebread gangsters are calling it these days.

Some f*ckin' street thug he is! LOL!!!!!!!!

Warlord, I think this is the ultimate low for him. I mean, how freakin' embarrassing. Unbelievable. I REALLY feel sorry for the guy at this point.

Sure, he will come back on here talking more e-thug shit, but I really do feel sorry for him. We have all torn him to shreds and his buddy streetlion is a mental retard who can't come to his aid. It really is just too damn easy!

This is a true FightHype highlight thread!!
Mino
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Mar 4 2008, 03:53 PM) [snapback]381216[/snapback]

I dont need to read the whole thread, was just tryin to help you out, the harder you try to act, the sillier u look,cuz anyone who knows anything knows aint know tru hood heads talkin smack online..they out livin it....ok champ
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 5 2008, 11:19 PM) [snapback]381355[/snapback]
laugh.gif

How are you the man? You're chump warlord, anybody that looks for this shit (the internet) as any thing more than something to pass the time is just a sorry individual. The DVD's would have to be real if I where to get involved. The fact that you couldn't pretend to lay this e-beef aside to try to make some money on the side just show to me and anybody who would take note dumb you are. I had feeling that you would try to pull some shit like this since I have been posting on different websites for a long time and have seen it before, but the fact is that I don't really care about any of this shit. I'm just talking seriously would you rather make money or talk shit on the internet to impress a bunch of cyberfreaks that have probably never smelled a real pussy before? SMH at how simple minded you came off War. I really thought you where smarter than that. Like, I'm not even talking shit right now..................I never bragged about how hood I am, I just put it out there that I am in fact from the hood because it's nothing to deny. Well I guess thats a no on the business prop, oh well thats not the only hustle I got lined up.
BigG
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 4 2008, 09:29 PM) [snapback]381223[/snapback]

Douchebag
Whats funny is that it took Warlord two whole days to decide what he was going to do with the business prop.
Douchebag
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 6 2008, 05:17 AM) [snapback]381374[/snapback]

Those rims are sick!
The CEO
It don't get mo hood dan Zab Judah...he's so hood it can't be UNDERSTOOD!

(Dat dude from The Yin Yang Twins pokes his head in)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!????
Douchebag
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 6 2008, 06:41 AM) [snapback]381381[/snapback]

(Dat dude from The Yin Yang Twins pokes his head in)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!????

LOL
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 6 2008, 06:41 AM) [snapback]381381[/snapback]

Zab needs to hop on the MMA train!
ElectricTwinkie
So Warlord, can you and I go into business together? I've always wanted to break into the Asian snackcake market ever since eating 35lbs of "yellow cake" at a Chinese buffet.

I think Twinkies would sell like rice over there. I mean you've got yellow 'cake' (which Asians-at least the Chinese-already love) and the mystery flavored filling. It's fool proof!

PM me with your thoughts, I don't want these clowns stealing my ideas.
Douchebag

SMH at this closet infatuation with the hood.
TheWhiteBuffalo
Here is a pic of streetlion1 getting prepared to try and back up his E-thug threats. Nothing like being prepared!

ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Mar 6 2008, 11:34 AM) [snapback]381400[/snapback]
Here is a pic of streetlion1 getting prepared to try and back up his E-thug threats. Nothing like being prepared!

OK Buffalo, this one I don't get. Maybe the PM you sent about your new blackmarket organ business will help me understand, but I keep telling you "Twinkies do not cause diabetes, no you may not have my pancreas."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.