Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kimbo did it for the Hood!
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > MMA Leagues
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 6 2008, 05:09 AM) [snapback]381373[/snapback]
How are you the man? You're chump warlord, anybody that looks for this shit (the internet) as any thing more than something to pass the time is just a sorry individual. The DVD's would have to be real if I where to get involved. The fact that you couldn't pretend to lay this e-beef aside to try to make some money on the side just show to me and anybody who would take note dumb you are. I had feeling that you would try to pull some shit like this since I have been posting on different websites for a long time and have seen it before, but the fact is that I don't really care about any of this shit. I'm just talking seriously would you rather make money or talk shit on the internet to impress a bunch of cyberfreaks that have probably never smelled a real pussy before? SMH at how simple minded you came off War. I really thought you where smarter than that. Like, I'm not even talking shit right now..................I never bragged about how hood I am, I just put it out there that I am in fact from the hood because it's nothing to deny. Well I guess thats a no on the business prop, oh well thats not the only hustle I got lined up.

Let me see if I can break this down for you in the simplest terms possible, dipshit. I'm doing REAL business down here in Asia, not trying to peddle fucking bootleg anime DVDs to a bunch of middle school pricks like you and your geek-ass friends for a buck or two. What do you think you're gonna earn peddlinng that shit? Huh? Are you fucking kidding me, you clueless fuck? Come down here and drop 1.5 million on an expat villa and then we'll talk, you fucking cumdumpster. Until then keep your weak-ass hood dreams to yourself.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 6 2008, 09:10 PM) [snapback]381449[/snapback]
Let me see if I can break this down for you in the simplest terms possible, dipshit. I'm doing REAL business down here in Asia, not trying to peddle fucking bootleg anime DVDs to a bunch of middle school pricks like you and your geek-ass friends for a buck or two. What do you think you're gonna earn peddlinng that shit? Huh? Are you fucking kidding me, you clueless fuck? Come down here and drop 1.5 million on an expat villa and then we'll talk, you fucking cumdumpster. Until then keep your weak-ass hood dreams to yourself.

I'M A FUCKING STOCKBROKER FUCKSTICK. DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER. EXTRA MONEY IS JUST THAT EXTRA MONEY. PERIOD
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 6 2008, 09:48 PM) [snapback]381451[/snapback]
I'M A FUCKING STOCKBROKER FUCKSTICK. DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER. EXTRA MONEY IS JUST THAT EXTRA MONEY. PERIOD

Ah!!! YES!!!!! Finally I can get someone to answer a question for my friend overseas. Hey Concience, quick question; My buddy pays dividend withholding tax on his UK registered shares and also has to declare the net dividend amount received for income tax in Ireland. Is this double income taxation?
Douchebag
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Mar 6 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]381452[/snapback]
Ah!!! YES!!!!! Finally I can get someone to answer a question for my friend overseas. Hey Concience, quick question; My buddy pays dividend withholding tax on his UK registered shares and also has to declare the net dividend amount received for income tax in Ireland. Is this double income taxation?

There shouldn't be............but to be honest I'm not that familiar with the tax laws in either of those countries, but typically there is no double taxation. What happens most of the time is that the country that your friend lives in just wants the income reported for documentation purposes but it is usually not taxed. I hope that answers your question.

Another thing to note is that if your friend is setting his dividends to pay out cash then the taxes will apply however, if he sets them to reinvest then he can put off the taxes until he liquidates his shares.
ElectricTwinkie
Know of any good IPOs? I'm looking to retire in a couple years and the $500 in my 401k just isn't cutting it.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Mar 7 2008, 09:00 AM) [snapback]381472[/snapback]
Know of any good IPOs? I'm looking to retire in a couple years and the $500 in my 401k just isn't cutting it.

Visa is right about to hit the market. Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan are bringing it out.

Your 401k is looking sad man lol especially with inflation that 500 might has well be 300. Thats why I am always looking bring in other streams of income. The Greenback just isn't cutting it anymore especially if you wan't to live a lifestyle thats on the expensive side.
jaw breaker
Kimbo is building his reputation on substance abusing, way past it senior citizens who's skills have eroded terribly to the point where they are not, and have not even been competitive in fights against him. Butterbean is now calling kimbo out who I think is probably the only viable threat in MMA at this point let's face it if kimbo wanted to really excel in a sport MMA would probably be that sport because of the lack of heart and skill that fighters have or dont have I should say.

Let's see if he responds to the challenge of a live body in butterbean who can definitely bang with him and would be more than happy to oblige him, let's see if he is willing to stand and trade with butterbean like he was with a washed up, alchohol abusing, old tank abbot. Let's see if he will be man enough to except the challenge from butterbean and stand and bang with him until one of them goes down, like he was so enthusiatic about doing with a slow, old, alchohol abusing, tank abbot.

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 7 2008, 09:07 AM) [snapback]381473[/snapback]
Visa is right about to hit the market. Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan are bringing it out.

I have a feeling Twinkie is not one of the clients they will be offering it to.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 10 2008, 09:33 PM) [snapback]381959[/snapback]
I have a feeling Twinkie is not one of the clients they will be offering it to.

Dammit Trombone, just because I have been late on every payment (and missed one or twelve) on my bronze "USA Today/Hostess" visa card, doesn't mean I'm not a valuable customer. Every day I hope they will up my $250 credit limit so that I can go deeper in debt. But if they offer a stock, then I will buy it, and own a part of Visa.

then I can tell them to kiss my ass.
ROLL DEEP
Oh man, this thread is CLASSIC.

I've wasted my day reading this shit on here, lol.

But, no matter if you're from the 'hood or not, saying you are makes you sound like a nerdy 14 yr old who poses in front of his mirror saying 'G-g-g-g...G-UNIT!'.....right before his mom shouts 'William! Dinners ready!'

Never, never, NEVER, say you're from the 'hood. Makes you sound gay.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 11 2008, 01:01 PM) [snapback]382045[/snapback]
Oh man, this thread is CLASSIC.
I've wasted my day reading this shit on here, lol.
But, no matter if you're from the 'hood or not, saying you are makes you sound like a nerdy 14 yr old who poses in front of his mirror saying 'G-g-g-g...G-UNIT!'.....right before his mom shouts 'William! Dinners ready!'
Never, never, NEVER, say you're from the 'hood. Makes you sound gay.

But denying it makes you really gay. It is what it is, I'm not going to deny where I'm from just because of the opinions of a few internet nerds. Take that bullshit somewhere else in the hood we don't wait around to see what's approved behavior by people that can't even begin to understand us and our troubles. Fuck that! We do what we do and keep it moving, if you don't like it then fuck you and everything you stand for.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(jaw breaker @ Mar 8 2008, 02:31 PM) [snapback]381566[/snapback]
Kimbo is building his reputation on substance abusing, way past it senior citizens who's skills have eroded terribly to the point where they are not, and have not even been competitive in fights against him. Butterbean is now calling kimbo out who I think is probably the only viable threat in MMA at this point let's face it if kimbo wanted to really excel in a sport MMA would probably be that sport because of the lack of heart and skill that fighters have or dont have I should say.

Let's see if he responds to the challenge of a live body in butterbean who can definitely bang with him and would be more than happy to oblige him, let's see if he is willing to stand and trade with butterbean like he was with a washed up, alchohol abusing, old tank abbot. Let's see if he will be man enough to except the challenge from butterbean and stand and bang with him until one of them goes down, like he was so enthusiatic about doing with a slow, old, alchohol abusing, tank abbot.

Jesus Dude! This is the 3rd post of the exact same material. aggressive.gif threaten.gif

Use the internet much?
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 11 2008, 12:10 PM) [snapback]382048[/snapback]
in the hood we don't wait around to see what's approved behavior by people that can't even begin to understand us and our troubles. Fuck that! We do what we do and keep it moving, if you don't like it then fuck you and everything you stand for.

People that can't even begin to understand us and our troubles.

We do what we do and keep it moving, if you don't like it then fuck you and everything you stnad for.....blah, blah, lots of cool rap cliches and 'hood lingo.....see, that makes you sound gay.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 12 2008, 05:16 AM) [snapback]382124[/snapback]
People that can't even begin to understand us and our troubles.

We do what we do and keep it moving, if you don't like it then fuck you and everything you stnad for.....blah, blah, lots of cool rap cliches and 'hood lingo.....see, that makes you sound gay.

Like I said you are a none factor. You amount to a hill of rat shit in my world.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 12 2008, 07:50 AM) [snapback]382129[/snapback]
Like I said you are a none factor. You amount to a hill of rat shit in my world.

If I'm a hill of rat shit, then surely thats counted as a factor? Thus, rendering your initial statement of 'you are a none factor', pointless.

Oh yeah....people who have real 'troubles' and are real gangta's don't own a myspace account laugh.gif
Douchebag
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 12 2008, 12:40 PM) [snapback]382147[/snapback]
If I'm a hill of rat shit, then surely thats counted as a factor? Thus, rendering your initial statement of 'you are a none factor', pointless.
Oh yeah....people who have real 'troubles' and are real gangta's don't own a myspace account laugh.gif

And the corny-ness of this post dictates why this pillowbiting buttpirate will never get any respect from anybody that worth a damn. Congratulations.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Mar 11 2008, 07:49 AM) [snapback]382023[/snapback]
Dammit Trombone, just because I have been late on every payment (and missed one or twelve) on my bronze "USA Today/Hostess" visa card, doesn't mean I'm not a valuable customer. Every day I hope they will up my $250 credit limit so that I can go deeper in debt. But if they offer a stock, then I will buy it, and own a part of Visa.

then I can tell them to kiss my ass.

Do you get "twinkie dollars" for every dollar you spend on that card? Cause that would be pretty sweet.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 12 2008, 07:50 AM) [snapback]382129[/snapback]
You amount to a hill of rat shit in my world.

That would be the stockbroking world?
Warlord
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 12 2008, 09:35 PM) [snapback]382202[/snapback]
That would be the stockbroking world?

Change stockbroking to cocksmoking and you'll have summed up The Conscience nicely.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 12 2008, 12:57 PM) [snapback]382157[/snapback]
And the corny-ness of this post dictates why this pillowbiting buttpirate will never get any respect from anybody that worth a damn. Congratulations.

laugh.gif

Plllllease. Don't get all mad because everyone's picking on you. Poor Conscience. All angry and lashing out at everyone...all he wants is a hug. Preferably off a big, sweaty, naked man. Thats really all he wants....but it's not deemed as 'hood', so he can't do it and gets all mad and irrate.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 13 2008, 05:02 AM) [snapback]382228[/snapback]
laugh.gif
Plllllease. Don't get all mad because everyone's picking on you. Poor Conscience. All angry and lashing out at everyone...all he wants is a hug. Preferably off a big, sweaty, naked man. Thats really all he wants....but it's not deemed as 'hood', so he can't do it and gets all mad and irrate.

Right, now I'm mad. Please stop with your delusions kid, its not that serious.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 12 2008, 10:34 PM) [snapback]382201[/snapback]
Do you get "twinkie dollars" for every dollar you spend on that card? Cause that would be pretty sweet.

I should! Those Visa bitches... for the "honor" of thier business, I get a 29.99% interest rate. They really love me over there.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 13 2008, 02:22 AM) [snapback]382224[/snapback]
Change stockbroking to cocksmoking and you'll have summed up The Conscience nicely.

The president of my fan club speaks......Liiiiiiiiiiiiiisstennnnnnnnnnnn
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 13 2008, 04:05 PM) [snapback]382325[/snapback]
The president of my fan club speaks......Liiiiiiiiiiiiiisstennnnnnnnnnnn

At least you aren't denying that you're a cock smoker. Congratulations.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 13 2008, 09:30 PM) [snapback]382359[/snapback]
At least you aren't denying that you're a cock smoker. Congratulations.

I'm so happy that I play such big role in your life.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 13 2008, 09:33 PM) [snapback]382366[/snapback]
I'm so happy that I play such big role in your life.

And yet, still, you somehow fail to contend the fact that you are a pole-smoking homo. Could it be, pray tell, that you indeed are an ultra, mega-licking cum dumpster? I think so.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 14 2008, 02:36 AM) [snapback]382380[/snapback]
And yet, still, you somehow fail to contend the fact that you are a pole-smoking homo. Could it be, pray tell, that you indeed are an ultra, mega-licking cum dumpster? I think so.

See, this post will forever illustrate why you will always be beneath me, child. I do this shit for fun and you do this shit for therapy. As long as you actually care about what some idiot that is half way around the world says about you, you will always loose.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 14 2008, 07:52 AM) [snapback]382390[/snapback]
I do this shit for fun and you do this shit for therapy.

Whereas I do this because my court appointed counselor says I need to interact more positively with people. My anger issues have gotten much better since joining this board and Avon left.
rusty_trombone
you guys are lucky jack doesn't come to this section. there's no way he would stand for this tomfoolery
Douchebag
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 14 2008, 01:07 PM) [snapback]382417[/snapback]
you guys are lucky jack doesn't come to this section. there's no way he would stand for this tomfoolery

He can just move it to smack talk....He simply can't shut it down.....Just look at the numbers it's doing and in a short amount of time.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 14 2008, 01:19 PM) [snapback]382420[/snapback]
He can just move it to smack talk....He simply can't shut it down.....Just look at the numbers it's doing and in a short amount of time.

damn, sounds like someone is trying to tell jack what he can and cannot do. watch out buddy, last person that did that ended up on the e-curb with jack's e-foot in his e-ass. jack is raw, you don't want to get jack started, he's like a rabid cougar just waiting to pounce.

dntknw.gif
BigG
Jack is so hood
Douchebag
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 14 2008, 02:16 PM) [snapback]382425[/snapback]
damn, sounds like someone is trying to tell jack what he can and cannot do. watch out buddy, last person that did that ended up on the e-curb with jack's e-foot in his e-ass. jack is raw, you don't want to get jack started, he's like a rabid cougar just waiting to pounce.

dntknw.gif

Meh.. It is what it is...........It's just a thread.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 14 2008, 02:16 PM) [snapback]382425[/snapback]
jack is raw, you don't want to get jack started, he's like a rabid cougar just waiting to pounce.

remind me to buy an e-steak and hang it from Buffalo's neck!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Mar 14 2008, 03:08 PM) [snapback]382438[/snapback]
remind me to buy an e-steak and hang it from Buffalo's neck!

that would be his e-neck
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 14 2008, 01:29 PM) [snapback]382428[/snapback]
Jack is so hood

straight up from streetlion's St. Paul track
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 14 2008, 06:52 AM) [snapback]382390[/snapback]
See, this post will forever illustrate why you will always be beneath me, child. I do this shit for fun and you do this shit for therapy. As long as you actually care about what some idiot that is half way around the world says about you, you will always loose.

And you, obviously, will always fail in mastering the fine art of spell-check.

Loose, my friend, is an applicable term to describe a ghetto whore such as your mother. Whereas "lose", on the other hand, is an applicable term to describe the side of an argument or battle destined to fail. Which, in this case, would be you.

Master these two words, my friend, as they have vastly different meanings. Interesting enough though, both apply to you in an extremely literal fashion.

Your father, your owner, your master,
-Warlord
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 14 2008, 09:55 PM) [snapback]382477[/snapback]
And you, obviously, will always fail in mastering the fine art of spell-check.

Loose, my friend, is an applicable term to describe a ghetto whore such as your mother. Whereas "lose", on the other hand, is an applicable term to describe the side of an argument or battle destined to fail. Which, in this case, would be you.

Master these two words, my friend, as they have vastly different meanings. Interesting enough though, both apply to you in an extremely literal fashion.

Your father, your owner, your master,
-Warlord

You and your ugly monkey demon avatar both lost. You're like one of my ex-girlfreinds starving for my attention. Shit is disgusting.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 15 2008, 12:38 AM) [snapback]382498[/snapback]
You and your ugly monkey demon avatar both lost. You're like one of my ex-girlfreinds starving for my attention. Shit is disgusting.

And you're a legend in your own mind. I've owned you from start to finish in this little debate. Try reality sometime. I think you might like it.

Or not.

ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 15 2008, 02:52 AM) [snapback]382503[/snapback]
And you're a legend in your own mind. I've owned you from start to finish in this little debate. Try reality sometime. I think you might like it.

Or not.

Or not I'd imagine.

LMAO @ the e-talk. E-curb, e-steak, e-neck, lol.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 15 2008, 03:52 AM) [snapback]382503[/snapback]

Or not.

If thats the case why are you still responding to any and everything that I say, my son? Why do you care what my reaction will be? You my freind can never own me for the simple fact that you and this internet board don't matter to me, it's really as simple as your comprehension skills.

LMAO @ YOU BEING SO SIMPLE THAT YOU THINK THAT THIS BOARD HAS ANY BEARING ON MY LIFE. YOU MUST BE REALLY MISERABLE OVER THERE IN CHINA THAT THIS IS YOU ONLY WAY TO FEEL VALIDATED. I'M REALLY STARTING TO PITY YOU WAR. YOU SENSITIVE THUG, YOU NEED A HUG. lol
ElectricTwinkie
Did someone say "hug?"

E-thuggery, e-violence, e-threats, e-maculinity...
Sorry, I but draw the line at e-love.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 15 2008, 07:13 AM) [snapback]382515[/snapback]
If thats the case why are you still responding to any and everything that I say, my son? Why do you care what my reaction will be? You my freind can never own me for the simple fact that you and this internet board don't matter to me, it's really as simple as your comprehension skills.
LMAO @ YOU BEING SO SIMPLE THAT YOU THINK THAT THIS BOARD HAS ANY BEARING ON MY LIFE. YOU MUST BE REALLY MISERABLE OVER THERE IN CHINA THAT THIS IS YOU ONLY WAY TO FEEL VALIDATED. I'M REALLY STARTING TO PITY YOU WAR. YOU SENSITIVE THUG, YOU NEED A HUG. lol

damn, he typed this in e-caps, it must be e-important. you should better e-watch out warlord
Douchebag
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 15 2008, 02:49 PM) [snapback]382539[/snapback]
damn, he typed this in e-caps, it must be e-important. you should better e-watch out warlord

E-INSTIGATOR.................LOL
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 15 2008, 06:13 AM) [snapback]382515[/snapback]

Wowzers. Not only do you NOT deny being a pole smoker, now you're making unwelcomed solicitations over the internent to give other gentlemen "hugs." I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable here.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 15 2008, 02:41 PM) [snapback]382543[/snapback]
E-INSTIGATOR.................LOL

Dude... you know that rectangular button to the left of your "A" key? Push it. That little green light in the upper righthand corner (next to "num lock") will go out, and it'll make a world of difference. I promise.

E-instein.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 15 2008, 08:41 PM) [snapback]382575[/snapback]
E-instein.

too-shay
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 15 2008, 09:41 PM) [snapback]382575[/snapback]
Dude... you know that rectangular button to the left of your "A" key? Push it. That little green light in the upper righthand corner (next to "num lock") will go out, and it'll make a world of difference. I promise.

E-instein.

fuck.gif says it all
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 15 2008, 09:41 PM) [snapback]382575[/snapback]

E-instein.

You are one really smart dumb person. When the fuck are you going to figure out that I could care less what you think.

I don't count your money, I don't wan't want your smoke, I don't feel your pain, I aint none of your folk, It's easy to put a gun to your throat, but aint on that, trying to sip Colada's where it's warm at-Nas
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 15 2008, 08:57 PM) [snapback]382584[/snapback]
You are one really smart dumb person. When the fuck are you going to figure out that I could care less what you think.
I don't count your money, I don't wan't want your smoke, I don't feel your pain, I aint none of your folk, It's easy to put a gun to your throat, but aint on that, trying to sip Colada's where it's warm at-Nas

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be trying so hard to stand in defiance to someone whose greater than you.

As for your little Dr. Seuss quote... laugh.gif I can count on your lame ass to quote the GAYEST rapper in the history of the world. Nas is a fucking queer, cool to queers like yourself. Nastradumbass only to countryside e-thugs, such as your E-steemed self, claiming they're from "the hood."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.